George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
no.. That would not sound the same.. It would have sounded like an echo. Not a shot.

I would think it would be difficult for sound waves to travel and bounce off of something to create an echo when it's pouring buckets of rain (according to this witness).

Mike DeForest ‏@MikeDeForest6 1m
In 911 call, Surdyka doesn't want to give her name because "I don't want to be a witness". As it plays, she smiles and shrugs shoulders.

Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to apologize for not being here for the past few years. I'm still livid over the aquittal in the Anthony trial!!! AND I have developed rheumatoid arthritis and have herniated L discs.

Anyway, I did miss all of you and hope you're all doing well. Ok, back ON TOPIC! :)

Welcome back!:seeya:

Do you have a link for the apology? Not being snarky just haven't heard that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did it in one of the hearings early on in open court. If I remember correctly.

She is so embarrassed at this point. <modsnip>
But it's understandable.

She just heard someone get killed.

I heard someone die once. It is a horrible thing. To know that you were there and heard the moment someone was killed. It messes you up.

She sounds lonely and scared and like she may really be having a break down. Im glad he is taking care of her too.

Don't reply to nasty posts.. Just report and then let the mod take care of it.

If you want this thread to stay open, learn to hit report and move on.

He did it in one of the hearings early on in open court. If I remember correctly.

Yes, I remember that too because the family stated after they were angry that he had apologized because they weren't ready for an apology yet.

OK Guys... Enough... Anymore snark I will close this thread..

When I say Enough I mean it.. Get back on Topic NOW!

This 911 operator should be commended.

Yes, he should!!!!! He is absolutely going above and beyond to try to help her.

This is real emotion. This is not something that she can get under control at that point.

She is clearly mortified on the stand right now...she knows how hysterical she sounds.

But it was real. Can't ever fault someone for being real.

That was a tough call to listen to.

But the issue I think is that while we get some information from her, It does not line up with what she said in court and basically we are left with more sympathy for her and wrapped up with her than the reason for the call.

Im not sure this helps the state.

Ack, anyone with live links? WAT died on my phone.

I would think it would be difficult for sound waves to travel and bounce off of something to create an echo when it's pouring buckets of rain (according to this witness).

It IS difficult from my experience anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong