George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #4

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by Tricia, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

Yep, When she said yesterday that she altered her testimony in order for George to get arrested, That sealed it for me.

Someone is coaching her....... JMO

2. callyn

callyn Well-Known Member

Wow.....

3. Nymeria

Nymeria Active Member

I would be yelling for help if I was on my way to the police station too! :drumroll:

4. especiallyheather

especiallyheather Member

"You got it"

WOW....

5. JudyBolton

JudyBolton In memory: My dear friend Martha Mickel, kidnapped

I think part of the issue with this witness is accuracy. She doesn't seem to grasp the concept of the difference between saying, "It could be him" and "it was him". She just says whatever comes into her mind and it could be slightly different but so what? It is generally the same statement so why keep harping on the exact words? (jmo - just my observation)

6. corundogs

corundogs Active Member

No. Of course not.

However, he knew there were a plethora of eye witnesses who would have heard it.

He knew that either himself or TM was yelling.

Eye witnesses would report that yelling. If he was concerned about his behavior that night, he would need to make those screams fit his story.

7. Wishbone

Wishbone Well-Known Member

It is enough for me to form an opinion of this witness regarding her believability and honesty. Her belligerent attitude doesn’t add anything positive and the defense attorney has made his point IMO. I wouldn’t believe a word that came out of her biased mouth.

8. Sweet Fox

Sweet Fox New Member

ITA ... GZ should not be on trial. Between the media lynching, anti-defense bias and the coached witness, I feel so sorry for GZ.

9. Just K

Just K New Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by miimaa View Post
    "IMO she cannot give a direct answer"
    But, that might be attributed to her level of understanding as opposed to trying to be deceptive, IMO.

10. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

That's he's a liar and he does not want to answer the defense's questions about coaching Rachel.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ase-phone-with-trayvon-moments-benjamin-crump

Defense attorneys want to learn more about Crump's dealings with the state's most important witness, a young Miami woman who was on the phone with Trayvon moments before Zimmerman shot the Miami Gardens 17-year-old to death Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford.

Crump discovered her and recorded an interview with her before police even knew that she existed or that Trayvon had been on the phone with anyone.

Defense attorneys argue that since she's now admitted to lying - both during Crump's interview and during another session while under oath - they should be able to press Crump for details to determine if she made other misstatements.

There is more at the link.

11. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

I'm asking everyone to watch what you say. I don't want this thread to close because of people not following the rules. If you get angry, take a breather. Just keep your cool. Of course not everyone is going to agree, just try not to turn it into a fighting match. I like to talk about this case and we are all mature adults and should be able to carry on a civil conversation without being rude or sarcastic.

12. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

Well to me, she doesn't care about lying and that is the issue I have with her. As long as she can come up with a feeble justification, she thinks she can lie all she wants...Crump wasn't a cop so lying was ok, she (supposedly) wanted to spare TM's mom's feelings so it's ok to lie, problem is, GZ is on trial for murder and this is just wrong. I don't see where any of this is complicated imo.

13. corundogs

corundogs Active Member

I was typing a response...

Did West or Bernie or someone else throw something at some point? I could have sworn I heard it and looked up and West was looking pretty unnerved.

14. PaperDoll

PaperDoll When I'm Silent, I make the most sense

I believe DeeDees story over GZ on what happened. Her story makes sense to me, GZ doesn't. Didn't he say that TM popped out of a bush and said "what are you doing here homey, tonight you are going to die".. something like that?

If DeeDee was lying, then she could have lied even further about what happened. Instead she said the phone shut off, she could have lied and said she heard more stuff, but she didn't. I believe what she heard. :twocents:

15. nnglas

nnglas New Member

The only thing I can say about that post is wow, just wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. carole

carole Well-Known Member

Defense attorney asking questions threw his pen/pencil against the podium when prosecutor had an objection.

17. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

I'm not even sure she's concerned about helping him...a few hours of extremely basic, simple questions seems to be more than she's willing to tolerate. This whole trial is unbelievable.

18. lisalei321

lisalei321 Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

What lawyer is up?

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

19. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Except no one heard screams after the boy was shot. Not one witness and not on the 911 calls

20. Nymeria

Nymeria Active Member

Did she actually use those words?
    I think I missed that. Do you know about the time on stand she said this?
    TIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.