George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Good lived beside the woman who called 911 when the audible screaming and shot went off. Her last name is Lauer I believe and I can't recall her first name atm. She stated during her testimony she saw him come out of his patio door.

This is basically the closest eyewitness to the fight. He's also the one that identified that TM was on top at some point.

Thanks for saying "at some point" since everyone of these witnesses had a different perspective at different moments during those very few minutes.

The one thing that hasn't been adequately explained is how GZ got the injuries to the back of his head if he wasn't on the bottom at some point.

He changed his testimony? Why? Was he threatened?

Yes, he did. At first he said he saw two people fighting and that TM was on top of George doing "MMA" style blows on him and he told them to knock it off and went back inside to call 911 and then he changes his testimony to he did not know who was on top.

IIRC, he said this in his interview with the police.

Maybe Cityslick or moocow could explain better than I can.

Yes, he did. At first he said he saw two people fighting and that TM was on top of George doing "MMA" style blows on him and he told them to knock it off and went back inside to call 911 and then he changes his testimony to he did not no who was on top.

IIRC, he said this in his interview with the police.

Maybe Cityslick or moocow could explain better than I can.

Yea in his initial deposition he pretty much described TM on top. I guess as time has gone on he hasn't been as 'certain'.

He's still describing TM on top, isn't he, and GZ on the bottom getting punched?

The one thing that hasn't been adequately explained is how GZ got the injuries to the back of his head if he wasn't on the bottom at some point.

OMG! Your avatar is hilarious (looks like my hair some mornings).

So John is saying GZ was on the bottom at some point....

I am really wondering why the state calls John as "their" witness? anyone?

Just so he knows we still care.....(((((Leo)))))

'moved to the sidewalk'. Basically confirming they were on the concrete at some point.

So I take it to mean that he thinks GZ was initially on the bottom and then they flipped. So he is saying GZ was calling for help? Is that what he is saying?

One media source stating John had to move after his testimony became public. He was being harassed and threatened....he seems to be the ONLY witness that saw with his eyes (not ears) what was happening early on in the event.

IMO, the state called this witness because they are trying to get him to say that at sometime he heard Trayvon call out for help instead of George.

JMO

So I take it to mean that he thinks GZ was initially on the bottom and then they flipped. So he is saying GZ was calling for help? Is that what he is saying?

yes, he is

His timing seems off...he said he stepped out with one foot for only a few seconds yet he is describing things that would take much more than a few seconds. IMO

IMO, the state called this witness because they are trying to get him to say that at sometime he heard Trayvon call out for help instead of George.

JMO

But didn't he know George prior to this? It seems unlikely that NOW he would remember something TM did (called for help) when he didn't say that initially..imo

I don't think so, the dark colored shirted person was always on top? I may have missed a piece of his testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa