George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think there would have been defensive wounds if TM was trying to get away, trying to defend himself from GZ. Some theorize GZ was holding onto TM, on top of him - IMO, there'd be something.

Per the person who prepped the body for burial, there were none. Oddly enough, the pro TM folks are using this to "prove" that TM didn't attack GZ. Not really understanding that, but it is what it is. :waitasec:

What bothers me about this pic, is that he never once grabbed his bleeding head. Maybe I am just weird but I always grab my toe when I stub it. Or my elbow/funny bone when I hit it. But this picture clearly shows no such attempt to protect or staunch the bleeding.

If someone had just banged my head I would have instinctively placed my hands on the injury.

images

Link

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

It's the pattern of the blood that gets me. Why the difference in how the blood flows in two different directions? Shouldn't it all flow in the same direction or am I missing something?

It's the pattern of the blood that gets me. Why the difference in how the blood flows in two different directions? Shouldn't it all flow in the same direction or am I missing something?

Well, to begin with, he didn't grab his head because he was trying to grab his GUN. Also, the different blood flows could EASILY be explained by the movement of his head during the attack.

What bothers me about this pic, is that he never once grabbed his bleeding head. Maybe I am just weird but I always grab my toe when I stub it. Or my elbow/funny bone when I hit it. But this picture clearly shows no such attempt to protect or staunch the bleeding.

If someone had just banged my head I would have instinctively placed my hands on the injury.

images

Link

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain.jpg

How could you know he didn't grab his head? This is an isolated shot. Mary Cutcher and/or her roommate said he was holding his head.

The bond hearing and the release of the "bloody head picture" were on same date, April 20, 2012.

The article you reference, "Prelude to a Shooting" was April 25, 2012.

I believe the $$ from ABC, came from the "bloody head picture" released on 4/20, not from article you reference. JMO

Can't wait to see the accounting records from the donation site for GZ.

Perhaps you are right, either way, I doubt he knew about that money the day of the hearing - especially if the proceeds from the head shot were donated to his defense fund.

Per the person who prepped the body for burial, there were none. Oddly enough, the pro TM folks are using this to "prove" that TM didn't attack GZ. Not really understanding that, but it is what it is. :waitasec:

BBM - just because some have an opinion one way or the other, doesn't mean they should be labeled here at WS. IMO - this is not a pro/con forum, it's a victim's forum.

The autopsy should should show whether there were defensive wounds or not. According to the lead investigator, GZ's injuries were not consistent with his story (stories).

Perhaps you are right, either way, I doubt he knew about that money the day of the hearing - especially if the proceeds from the head shot were donated to his defense fund.
I believe FT made the rounds a couple of days before the bond hearing, making claims about this picture. I believe the $ went to GZ's personal website. Just a gut instinct, but I think GZ knew about it at the bond hearing or shortly thereafter. That is PURE speculation on my part, no linky. :blushing:

Can't wait to see the accounting records. :coffeews:

That's the part that gets to me, too. It looks like his head rolled to one side and then the other side with a longish pause in between. But then, having rolled to the other side, the pattern of both would stream towards it. :waitasec:

If it is indeed, authentic, then I'm guessing they will have a blood spatter expert to explain it.

Wait a minute, the police wrote up the report not long after the shooting occured. At that point, GZ had no reason to NOT believe TM wasn't the "criminal he thought he was". Matter of fact, GZ knew NOTHING about TM other than the fact that he had shot him. So why would he then go to the trouble of injuring himself to cover for it? That makes NO sense.
According to recent reports, George was straddling Trayvon, with his hands in his pockets. Guess he didn't find the drugs or burglary tools he was expecting. Imagine his surprise to only find Skittles and Iced Tea! I think George targeted Trayvon from the moment he spotted him, and the call to 911 was his cover/ get their approval to pursue...
Yeah, he did know nothing about him, such as that TM was a basically good kid, nothing about any suspensions or other irrelevant factors. He also didn't know Trayvon was on the phone with his girlfriend. He profiled him racially or otherwise based on his own paranoia, IMO.

That's the part that gets to me, too. It looks like his head rolled to one side and then the other side with a longish pause in between. But then, having rolled to the other side, the pattern of both would stream towards it. :waitasec:

If it is indeed, authentic, then I'm guessing they will have a blood spatter expert to explain it.

I agree. IMO, the blood pattern looks to me (and I am not an expert) to be consistent with the story of a physical confrontation that involved rolling around on the ground.

IF, TM gave GZ a punch to the face, he was well within his rights to his own self defense..

What folk fail to realize, GZ was told to not follow, he disregarded that order to satisfy his own ego. When GZ thought he lost sight of this suspicious character roaming HIS community, he cut through the foot path and probably surprised TM when he saw this big, burly dude following him was right in his face...

When my kids were younger, you tell them all the time to be aware of strangers and your surroundings..this gives parents more reason to improve how their children react to this, education and knowledge...dont' let this happen to your children...do you now tell them to run to the nearest home to call for help? You have a phone on you dial 911 immediately..don't let your child fall victim to another rogue NWPerson...we need new rules now for our children's safety...:banghead:

I don't worry about my adult children, I now fear for my grandchildren...what is this world coming to?

Why is it that evil seems to be embraced under the guise of self defense...when GZ's mentality tells the truth behind his actions..those who negate his words, the excited utterances, truly don't see the reason behind GZ's actions. He is on a personal vendetta.....means, motive and opportunity all present themselves to GZ....

According to recent reports, George was straddling Trayvon, with his hands in his pockets. Guess he didn't find the drugs or burglary tools he was expecting. Imagine his surprise to only find Skittles and Iced Tea! I think George targeted Trayvon from the moment he spotted him, and the call to 911 was his cover/ get their approval to pursue...
Yeah, he did know nothing about him, such as that TM was a basically good kid, nothing about any suspensions or other irrelevant factors. He also didn't know Trayvon was on the phone with his girlfriend. He profiled him racially or otherwise based on his own paranoia, IMO.

If this accounting is true, then I find it shocking. He just killed a boy. He killed him. Yet he's treating him like the enemy, a target, not a human being. He snuffed out someone's life. Why would he be looking through his pockets? To justify his actions? Geeeeez.

For sure, look at his eyes. Paranoia writ large, like a caged animal.

If this were just self-defence, he would be beside himself with what he had done. Even justified self-defence would leave a normal person totally shaken...to take a life....

I've never read or heard that. He was digging through his pockets?

Do you have a link to that information?

I've never read or heard that. He was digging through his pockets?

Do you have a link to that information?
It's in previous general threads here, so no, not without extensive searching.

IIRC, the "pockets" story comes from one of the women, a witness who was not close by and, given that it was a dark and rainy night, probably couldn't get a clear look at what was going on. AFAIK, the closest witness to the confrontation that led to the shooting is the man who ran inside to call 911. Correct me if I'm wrong.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

It's in previous general threads here, so no, not without extensive searching.

You said it was recent. I'll be happy to go look. Do you know about how recent it was? Just so I can narrow down the search a little.

IIRC, the "pockets" story comes from one of the women, a witness who was not close by and, given that it was a dark and rainy night, probably couldn't get a clear look at what was going on. AFAIK, the closest witness to the confrontation that led to the shooting is the man who ran inside to call 911. Correct me if I'm wrong.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Oh ok. So it's from 1 witness. So not really reportS.
I thought I had missed something major.

I do not believe for one moment GZ was digging through TM's pockets after the shot. LE showed up really
quickly.

Thanks for clearing it up for me so I don't have to go digging.

I've asked before, to no avail unless I missed it, do you happen to know where the time-stamped picture can be found? TIA

The latest picture from ABC does not appear to have that timestamp on it. Maybe they are protecting the person who took the picture, I don't know why it still is not there???? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther