George Zimmerman's injuries #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the full document been released? I don't think it has.

He was described by a witness as putting hands on his head. His head was bleeding. He could have gotten blood on his hands that way.

if trayvon martin continually bashed zimmerman's head into the concrete and was within inches of his life, why did zimmerman ask the following question: "Am I bleeding?" if zimmerman, from the very beginning claimed self-defense, why would he NOT think that he was bleeding?

Yes, I think you're right. And I don't think it will escape a jury's notice that TM didn't have a mark on him; Quite unusual, IMO, for a person who started a fight and beat someone within an inch of his life, anecdotes aside. (I don't think unrelated anecdotes are considered evidence, nor are they admissable in a trial.) Well there is that teeny, tiny mark on the ring finger of his left hand, not even on the knuckle...and the hole in his chest. The standard is what a reasonable person would deduce. I deduce that GZ was the agressor and at no time did TM land a blow sufficient to even have a mark on his knuckles.

BBM
It's true that the lack of injuries to Trayvons knuckles will be noted by the jury. But I wonder what the jury will make of GZ's injuries to his nose and back of his head. I don't think that a jury will buy a story of GZ falling down and injuring both the back and the front of his head. Reasonable doubt? JMO.

if trayvon martin continually bashed zimmerman's head into the concrete and was within inches of his life, why did zimmerman ask the following question: "Am I bleeding?" if zimmerman, from the very beginning claimed self-defense, why would he NOT think that he was bleeding?

Why did Zimmerman ask "Am I bleeding"?
I think because that is a very normal question to ask after one knows they have been injured.

Has the full document been released? I don't think it has.

I don't know, Teh..I know I can't find that document I saw and it did say 'possible' nose fracture..and he should F/U with ENT...

Also the media is portraying TM with knuckles full of bruises and from the AR, we know he only had one small bruise on the left ring finger, behind the knuckle...not even on the knuckle..

Confusion? From having his head bashed?

The medical report has not been released. ABC obtained a copy and we were able to read it by pausing the video report on their website. It says GZ and the doctor discussed that his nose was "likely" broken and that the two black eyes he had were consistent with that type of injury. In the "diagnosis" section above that narrative, the doctor actually listed a closed fracture of the nasal bones as one of the diagnoses.

I've looked at every pic of Zimmerman taken by police after the incident...and I fail to see where he has two black eyes. I have seen uninjured people with darker circles under their eyes than what he has; and his nose, if fractured, does not look to be severe...no redness and not swollen. Overall, I'm not convinced that these injuries, even if inflicted solely by TM, would rise to the level of or justified as being in fear for your life.

Also, just MOO, I believe its possible GZ had removed his jacket at some point during the altercation with TM which may explain why no blood or grass stains...and why witnesses refer to a man in a white t-shirt. Again, just MOO!

How many times does it have to be repeated? Zimmerman did not have a white t-shirt under his jacket. Even if he took his jacket off, there still wouldn't be anyone in white t-shirt.

he had on a light-gray t-shirt...which could easily be described as white by someone who is looking at that person from a distance in the dark.

I've looked at every pic of Zimmerman taken by police after the incident...and I fail to see where he has two black eyes. I have seen uninjured people with darker circles under their eyes than what he has; and his nose, if fractured, does not look to be severe...no redness and not swollen. Overall, I'm not convinced that these injuries, even if inflicted solely by TM, would rise to the level of or justified as being in fear for your life.

Also, just MOO, I believe its possible GZ had removed his jacket at some point during the altercation with TM which may explain why no blood or grass stains...and why witnesses refer to a man in a white t-shirt. Again, just MOO!

Two things, first, yes, GZ had two black eyes. It is in the DOCTOR'S report. He had a PROBABLE broken nose, its in the doctors report. And second, he did not HAVE to be in fear for his life, he only had to be in fear of bodily injury, which he SUSTAINED< thus his fear was valid.

Funny thing, you have SEEN GZ's injuries, yet you deny that they are there, however there is not a SINGLE defensive mark on TM, but you folks hold that GZ attacked or tried to detain him and TM was defending himself.

I just CANNOT understand DENYING evidence and making evidence up to defend someone.

he had on a light-gray t-shirt...which could easily be described as white by someone who is looking at that person from a distance in the dark.

So did Trayvon under the hoodie. If witness mistook gray for white, why are you assuming it was Zimmerman's?

been trying to keep up. Just saw pics of zimmerman from that night and a few things struck my eye. His hands were pristine. No blood, scratches, wounds, not even dirt under the nails. No defensive wounds to his hands at all.
His clothes were exactly the same. no blood, grass stains, even shirt neatly tucked in. I expected to see some blood on at least the collar to his jacket or shirt, from his own head wounds, but didnt see it. Also the distinct u shaped "bruise" imo, that he got, he hit or fell onto something that would make that impression. Since we know that trayvon had skittles and arizona in hand, and i dont think any of those things can leave that impression, couldnt we assume that he got the bleeding and head wounds from something stationary that he fell onto. Sure he couldve been getting his head beat in, but he didnt get that u shaped bruise from that slab of concrete sidewalk. At least i dont think so. A fist cannot make that impression. Also i dont remember seeing anything in the crime scene pics on the concrete sidewalks that could make that impression. Most of the evidence photographed on the scene, were interestingly, all on the grass and none on the concrete sidewalk. I think im going ot now. Sorry

Two things, first, yes, GZ had two black eyes. It is in the DOCTOR'S report. He had a PROBABLE broken nose, its in the doctors report. And second, he did not HAVE to be in fear for his life, he only had to be in fear of bodily injury, which he SUSTAINED< thus his fear was valid.

Funny thing, you have SEEN GZ's injuries, yet you deny that they are there, however there is not a SINGLE defensive mark on TM, but you folks hold that GZ attacked or tried to detain him and TM was defending himself.

I just CANNOT understand DENYING evidence and making evidence up to defend someone.

excuse me, but it seems you did not throughly read or understand my comment. First, let me point out again, that my comment is my opinion only, and should be considered within that context, period. Secondly, I said that those pics do not show his two black eyes, or a SEVERELY broken nose; and I am very well aware what was in his Dr's report the next day. Thirdly, no where in my comment am I denying GZ has injuries, that is something you said. and last but not least, I again said MAY explain...no where was I denying evidence, nor making evidence up. What I don't understand is some people's complete refusal to review and weigh the information from both sides, not just the one they agree with.

been trying to keep up. Just saw pics of zimmerman from that night and a few things struck my eye. His hands were pristine. No blood, scratches, wounds, not even dirt under the nails. No defensive wounds to his hands at all.
His clothes were exactly the same. no blood, grass stains, even shirt neatly tucked in. I expected to see some blood on at least the collar to his jacket or shirt, from his own head wounds, but didnt see it. Also the distinct u shaped "bruise" imo, that he got, he hit or fell onto something that would make that impression. Since we know that trayvon had skittles and arizona in hand, and i dont think any of those things can leave that impression, couldnt we assume that he got the bleeding and head wounds from something stationary that he fell onto. Sure he couldve been getting his head beat in, but he didnt get that u shaped bruise from that slab of concrete sidewalk. At least i dont think so. A fist cannot make that impression. Also i dont remember seeing anything in the crime scene pics on the concrete sidewalks that could make that impression. Most of the evidence photographed on the scene, were interestingly, all on the grass and none on the concrete sidewalk. I think im going ot now. Sorry

There was blood found on his jacket. So it was not "pristine."

So did Trayvon under the hoodie. If witness mistook gray for white, why are you assuming it was Zimmerman's?

Again, I'm not assuming anything...I stated my opinion, and further clarified it by saying MAY explain.

I suppose the same question should be asked of you.....Why are you assiming it was TM's and not GZ's?

Watch the personalization of posts. Slow down. Step away. Do not post emotionally or impulsively. Gets folks in trouble very, very, VERY often.

Everyone is responsible for the words they CHOOSE to post when they hit "submit reply". Everyone has the CHOICE to scroll by posts that offend them. Not enough people exercise that choice.

These impulsive, personal posts need to stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels