George's Alleged Affair # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see who owns the property. There is a name connection as mentioned earlier. But not sure how the owner relates to this case and so am leaving it out for now.

oh and yes it is a residence

I would like to point out that the CorporationWiki pages have many many Google ads on them. And, specifically, a Google ad appears between the title of the Corporation and the beginning of the information about the corporation. After looking at several different CorporationWiki pages, it would seem that the Google ads do not appear to have any direct relationship to the nature of the business of the corporation listed on the page.

I think people should be more careful about how they 'react' to simple listing of a corporation.

So, is that where the information about the "type" of business came from? LOL (Glad I know a Google ad when I see one)

I can see who owns the property. There is a name connection as mentioned earlier. But not sure how the owner relates to this case and so am leaving it out for now.

oh and yes it is a residence

Yes, and I see the home owner likes to switch his name around from first to last etc. What a tangled web.

The corp name meant "rivers end"

Yes, and I see the home owner likes to switch his name around from first to last etc. What a tangled web.
Not necessarily his doing. I know people that have first names for last names and it often gets reversed along the way and can be a real bear to get resolved.

ok I am out of here. be sure to only link to people that you know are named players in the case.

Plus I know the exact subdivision the address is linked to. It is a location that KC travelled near often per pings. I don't dare mention the name or address of the subdivision but I am intrigued by it to say the least.

She/they may not live there anymore. No company action since Sept. 09.

Could people please give descriptions of what the link they are providing is informing us of? I would like to know what the point of the link is prior to clicking on it but appreciate links of course. Mostly I believe people's posts and may not even go to the link. I thought what I'm asking for is a rule anyway.

Plus I know the exact subdivision the address is linked to. It is a location that KC travelled near often per pings. I don't dare mention the name or address of the subdivision but I am intrigued by it to say the least.

And....it also has a guard gate that is manned and very strict.

And....it also has a guard gate that is manned and very strict.

Yes, it's a very nice area, County Club actually (Starts with a "V" correct?)

Anyone else who might be curious, just use property shark, zillow, trulia, or any of the others. Just don't put any of the info here, meaning - names or addresses, or we will get locked again.

Ok. I have made some sort of connection but do not know exactly what it means. When you go to the Wiki corporations link, and you click on addresses it gives you a Brookwater Circle address. Ok. Then if you click on some of the other tabs, and look at people and other business at that address and you click on one of them which I will not name as they have NOT been named, THEN click on addresses, it gives you the Brookwater Circle addy AND A Lee Street addy...which is strange because the white pages link I first went to for Krystal listed her addy as Lee Road...so is Lee Road Lee Street? and if so, seems like these folks have been moving their business' around to the same areas...strange indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo