George's inconsistencies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and then he came up with the story that he saw Casey leave with Caylee at 12:50 on June 16th.
I have always been curious why ALL of them went with that June 9th date at the beginning and then only changed it once the video of Caylee with g-g/pa on Father's day was discovered. Strange!
And how about the story that some "people outside the normal scope of things" were watching the kidnappers and they knew they were being watched. How weird is that?

This has bothered me since he changed his statement. If they really were just guessing the Sunday and were just off by a week, why was he in such right mind to be so specific in the statements but not only not remember it was fathers day, but the day after which if they were just off by a week would have been the 10th for GEorge. All very bothersome to me.

I would still like to know where GA was on the day Cindy reported to the police that her grand daughter was missing. He callled his son lee to check on his mother.

I have not heard of GA's whereabouts on that day, has anyone else ?.

I thought they said he was at work and was getting off at 10:30 or something like that and would be home around 11, but then rushed home and was there at like 10:19

I thought they said he was at work and was getting off at 10:30 or something like that and would be home around 11, but then rushed home and was there at like 10:19

They might have, If so I missed it,

Thanks,

Yes, and then he came up with the story that he saw Casey leave with Caylee at 12:50 on June 16th.
I have always been curious why ALL of them went with that June 9th date at the beginning and then only changed it once the video of Caylee with g-g/pa on Father's day was discovered. Strange!
And how about the story that some "people outside the normal scope of things" were watching the kidnappers and they knew they were being watched. How weird is that?

Agreed, and now all of a suden rumors are comming out that her ex-fiance is trying to frame her?

I could have sworn she actually said "She finally admitted the babysitter stole her...I have to find her."

I found out my grand daughter has been taken she has been missing for a month....

.... my daughter told me the baby sitter took her....

...There is something wrong I just found my daughters car to day and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car..."

I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

And she said George Caylee's missing, so she was speaking to George off phone, she also yelled at him when he said something and she said I'm ON THE PHONE WITH THEM. Also it sounded like she said nanny not zanny while she was crying to the person off the phone.

I would still like to know where GA was on the day Cindy reported to the police that her grand daughter was missing. He callled his son lee to check on his mother.

I have not heard of GA's whereabouts on that day, has anyone else ?.

That is something I've been wondering about too.

At the beginning of the call, CA does say: "My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her." The section I was quoting is later on in the call, around 1:32.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16980866/index.html

that seems to be the comment to the off "camera" person. (George) who just got home from work. (he was at work that day) And to me it is garbled it sounds more like the nanny not zanny but could be they speak as if they know her one moment then as if she is an unknown person another. Personally I would have immediatley had my daughter take me to the home of the nanny and had the police meet us there, well I would have just gone alone! Because if it were my daughter I would know where the nanny lives.

WE STILL have no clue where this nanny lives, Casey has NEVER provided a real locale!!! She even admited in her interview with the police that Sawgrass was just a drop of location for meeing up with the Nanny!!! So her claim that this is where the Nanny lived is FALSE!!!

well one lie does not make the truth out of another nor does it prove another to be a lie. I HATE patalogical liers.... They would rather die to protect thier web of tales!

<snip>And she said George Caylee's missing, so she was speaking to George off phone,

Good catch! I couldn't make out the first word.

she also yelled at him when he said something and she said I'm ON THE PHONE WITH THEM. Also it sounded like she said nanny not zanny while she was crying to the person off the phone.

Zanny and Nanny do sound very similar, it's true. But on further listening, it still sounds like Zanny to me. Especially the first time, as there's no introductory word (like a "the")--just, "Casey says Zanny took her a month ago."

http://www.wftv.com/video/16980866/index.html

And if it's George she's talking to, that implies they're both already familiar with the name. Just my opinion, of course. ;-)

My own impression of George Anthony:

Either he's lying or clueless.

"Ha ha I asked Casey when she was coming home with Caylee"
"Ha ha They left with back packs on."
"Ha ha Someone broke into the shed"
"Ha ha I needed the wedge & Casey handed it to me."
"Ha ha The gas cans were in her trunk"

:confused:

For the purpose of discussion, let's accept that George and Cindy heard of Zanny the Nanny prior to Caylee going missing. Jesse G's interview seems to support that possibility. It seems the Caylee was usually watched by George and/or Cindy when Casey went to "work," and was only left with Zanny on the rare occasions that the GPs were not available to watch her. We know there really is no Zanny the Nanny - so where was Caylee left on those occasions?

WELL she hasn't worked since well before November aye? probably was with Casey! I doubt there were EVER occasions where she was with anyone except GP's or Casey after they broke up.

We have no further information to accomodate any theory :( Just lie after lie after lie and unless she provides more information all we can do now is disect every conversation we have avalable, IE: Spin our wheels :(

And we were told by GA and CA on the Greta interviews that they were seperated almost immediately and questioned. How probable is it that they almost all simultaneously say June 9th? To me, it smacks of rehearsal, but that's just my opinion.

Note: I also think there is a whole prior thread on this issue which might be of interest. It was a few weeks ago.
T

How can the A family look out at Caylee's play house, sand box or go in her room? I would be sobbing...........never lying.........IMO, they are all in this mess together.......one lie after another........do any of them ever say the truth? What scares me is that CA is a nurse and GA was a cop...............serve & protect????? IMO

If you listen to the 911 call, Cindy says the name "George" at 1 minute, 28 seconds into the tape. I don't know what was going thru everybody else's mind but my first thought was that he had just arrived home and walked in on the phone conversation.

My question would be, does anyone know what time did Cindy call 911? That would give us some type of timeframe of when George was home, considering he worked that day.

What I find strange also is that George was a detective but yet, most will say he use to be a cop. I don't have the exact links but read this when I was snooping over at those legal docs in Ohio. One or more of those docs stated that he was a detective with the sheriff department in the town (in ohio) that he worked.

If GA and CA lie to LE, isn't that a crime? Hendering an investigation?
Can they be sued or go to jail over this?

If GA and CA lie to LE, isn't that a crime? Hendering an investigation?
Can they be sued or go to jail over this?

A reporter (can't remember which station) stated a couple weeks ago that there wouldn't be repercussions from lying to LE but there are very serious repercussions under Federal Law if they lied to the FBI. I don't have a link tho, sorry.

But also, if they lied when they testified under oath (at the bond hearing on July 22), then they'd be in deep-doo.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/23/casey_anthony_remains_in_jail.html (refers to testimony at bond hearing)

I don't believe there ever was a nanny, and I don't believe Casey had a job.

I believe that Casey would take the child and leave, pretending to take her to go the babysitter and wait for mom/dad to leave and return back to the home with Caylee, or hang out with various friends.

She was only working 'part time' and it made her schedule 'flexible' so she could make up any schedule she wanted to.

If mom and dad were helping her pay for a babysitter she was probably pocketing that money as her 'income' money. Or maybe she was claiming the money she was stealing from the relative was her 'income money'.

One thing remains true, this girl was seriously wrapped up in her lies. To create emails and send them to herself from fake email accounts long before Caylee was missing, without any real purpose (Other than to probably convince people that she had a job..) well that just shows me that there is no limit to how far, or how much she will lie or how far she will go to try to convince others that they are truth.

The one thing that George has said that sticks out the most to me is...

"Get your facts straight. The person in the back of my daughter's car was not my granddaughter.."

So then, who WAS the person in the back of your daughter's car who was decomposing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase