Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by ThoughtElf, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spangle

Spangle New Member

skirt. Cheerleading skirts are so short, they use panty covers to cover their bottoms.

Another words, she was walking around wearing really, really short skirts.

Girls don't realize that some GUYS are offended. Cause if they look their way, they might accidently see something they shouldn't. Or blamed that they are looking because of what might pop out.

2. BonKai

BonKai New Member

Good call. I hadn't thought about a pullup being in there. :clap:

SO many questions as to what was found with the remains.

3. Gma Kat

Gma Kat Wantonly distributing my opinion........

This scream team is the Phil Spector team that successfully got him a hung jury after Henry Lee was found to have secreted evidence away from the crime scene. I lost respect for Linda Kenny-Baden, Lee and Dr Baden after watchting that trial. LKB will have the jury believing that Caylee took herself out because she didn't get her cherios that morning....God let there be a special place in hell for these kind of people....it's all about fame and money - justice no longer has a home in the judicial system.

4. Gma Kat

Gma Kat Wantonly distributing my opinion........

He's schmoozing in advance for a KC exclusive.......??

5. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

they are all in this for publicity...they were all out there to get their faces on Geraldo.

Dr. Lee is for sale...that's what i have concluded since seeind the Phil S trial.

I think they have lost credibility and hopefully we have a conservative jury to see it the same way.

I wouldn't let Lee on the crime scene....remember the fingernail??? I always liked him, but that made me wonder.

6. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

I don't think the SA will have any problem discrediting LKB and HL.She had her own husband as a forensic expert on the PS case ,while she was one of his attorneys.She was part of the team where the judge ruled HL was lieing and hed either destroyed or with held evidence.IMO the media should be shouting all of this from the rooftops now. The so called dream team is damaging KC's defense just like the A's did.They are making the public angry.

7. McSev

McSev New Member

I noticed when watching the replay last night that LKB talked over JB - twice. IMO, this team will implode on itself before it even gets started. There's too many egos in the the room.

By bringing these "experts" in and wanting them to oversee the forensics, JB is trying to cut corners and potentially this relates to cost. If they oversee, they don't have to do their part of the defense investigation forensically which would be far more involved: they have to bring their own tools, pay for their own materials, test or have another lab test, etc. That's the part that they're not mentioning, spinning the focus on being "denied" and the State not acting in "full disclosure."

8. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

9. Kathleen

Kathleen New Member

I got that same feeling Leila, but not until the final segment at the goodbye part. I was shocked, and not sure of what I heard(cant quote or link or anything) so I came here looking if anybody else heard/felt the same...and voila! there you are! anybody else?? Kathleen

10. ByGrace

ByGrace New Member

I think GR has been pro-defense since he has buddied up with JB.

11. Unsolved

Unsolved Well-Known Member

Wow - and I just looked up the Econ Soccer Complex at 8099 Yates on mapquest and it's only 4 mins from the Amscot where the car was abandoned! Probably old news, but a detail that strikes me now....

12. whiteangora

whiteangora I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

Did anyone catch the live Geraldo rant on Fox news about an hour ago?
    This was not from his show last night, he appeared as a guest on the news show with Julie Bandares and oh, can't think of her co-hosts name.
    He was rabid, saying the State is playing games and that refusal to let the big guns in to see the autopsy was grounds for appeal! I hope someone videoed it.

13. tippytoes

tippytoes New Member

I didn't video it, but he talked over Gregg Jarett, former anchor on Court TV and attorney himself. It was a spirited discussion!!

14. whiteangora

whiteangora I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"

I hope someone got it on tape. I couldn't believe my ears, he was like a wild dog! I loved that lady attorney who said the requests from d team were a joke! Geraldo has become way too biased to be covering this case any longer.

15. ldh

ldh New Member

Leila,

I agree. I think Geraldo is trying to spin for the defense.

16. tippytoes

tippytoes New Member

Ha! I don't know if having it on tape would matter because Geraldo was so busy talking over everyone....he's on Fox right now, but I'm sure his show @ 10 will be more of the same!

17. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Well-Known Member

Geraldo has been on the defense side openly since this began. I am beginning to think that his show is footing the bill for it all so he can have open access. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

18. ThoughtElf

ThoughtElf Former Member

That aspect of the $$$ has certainly crossed my mind also. Somebody is paying JB - and I think it's his good buddy GR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.