Geraldo Rivera - Sept. 6, 2008 (10pm EDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo questioning the validity of the chloroform evidence.

He used the word 'canard', which in plain English means deliberately misleading.

LOL. Not to be confused with "blowhard". Wanna bet there is zero talk about the 20/20 interview or deal? If not I'm calling middleman.

They may be back to the Orlando story later. Not if GR gets a call from his bud, JB, cuz no one is on KC's side there tonight!

Ah, the Webcam. Those 50 people aren't showing on my frozen display!:furious:

I don't think that the chloroform overdose was accidental.

Couldn't she achieve the same effect with Benadryl or some other over-the-counter med?

Why use the archaic and dangerous chloroform if all she wanted to do was make Caylee sleep a few hours?

Exactly! Everyone knows Benadryl knocks a kid out...

perhaps they were refering to last night...during the larry king~like confrontation. I just see green shirted kid sitting in the same spot with a bunch of kids and others in lawn chairs with blankets.

Also looks like the Anthony's have blackout shades on their front windows

Thanks for the updates on Geraldo -- I can't watch because my family refuses!:eek: Please don't leave anything good out.

Kim's right on the money! A female Scott Peterson! :clap:
Yes exactly!!!

Guess that was it because they're onto politics discussion now.

Heads up on the cam. WHen it freezes or won't refresh, click in the address bar and highlight it. THen hit enter. It completely refreshes it. It doesn't work every time, but sometimes it does.

Post your link, maybe I have an old one.

LOL. Not to be confused with "blowhard". Wanna bet there is zero talk about the 20/20 interview or deal? If not I'm calling middleman.
Geraldo and Jose must really have bonded while they were out on that boat.

Enough Tylenol will too. That's what my sister used all the time on her kids.

Another thing that I just found out today...on most kids under 5, caffeine has a reverse effect, it hops up adults, but knocks kids out. Unfortunately, in children it can also cause seizures or heart issues.

What if it wasn't Casey that had the seizure, but Caylee? She used caffeine to drug the kid until it didn't work anymore and then moved on to chloroform?

My Pediatrician even recommended it for flights with my little guy to sleep...I am always afraid of overdosing etc..kind of an uptight mom, so I never used it. I also put a stick on heart shaped temp. reader on my son for the first month of his life worried he would get a high temp and I wouldn't know.

Geraldo and Jose must really have bonded while they were out on that boat.
grrrrrrrrr.... that is DIS~GUSTING! So, has Geraldo really moved on to politics for good? (I am using you guys as my eyes and ears...dh is kingpinning the tv)

I don't think that the chloroform overdose was accidental.

Couldn't she achieve the same effect with Benadryl or some other over-the-counter med?

Why use the archaic and dangerous chloroform if all she wanted to do was make Caylee sleep a few hours?
Maybe she thought no one would ever suspect her, because the idea was to make it look like someone else did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value