Geraldo Show 10/11/08 Interview w/ Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uggghhh! I just threw up in my mouth a little bit! It was bad enough hearing about it from you guys...I'm glad I didnt see it! lol Thanks for telling all the gory details though! :)

Geraldo than told JB he was a better person than the client (Casey) he is representing.
JB told Geraldo that he didn't know Caylee (then corrected himself ) Casey like he does. ugh!

Talk about trying your case in the media - JB knows he can't claim at trial that LE didn't follow every lead because we know they did and they came up empty handed every time - so, instead, he's telling the public that there are Caylee sightings every day and they aren't being followed up on. What a crock.

Looks like anther male drank the koolaid Or maybe he had too many brownies ?? Anyway whether we like Geraldo or not seems he thinks Jose is a better lawyer than Kc deserves ....:eek: :eek:

That's the other thing. The judge is only allowing them to turn over tips that LE has investigated. And apparently most of those came from Cindy. But JB mentioned tips he gets everyday. Is he sending those over to the police or holding them for the private searches he hopes to accompany his client on? What a tool!

Yes, Geraldo did say Baez was too good for his client. Baez disagreed and said that we don't know her like he does.

What I don't get is if Baez is getting sightings on a daily basis all over the country, how is that considered credible evidence? Baez wants us all to believe that LE has just decided to pin this on KC based on nothing.

Talk about trying your case in the media - JB knows he can't claim at trial that LE didn't follow every lead because we know they did and they came up empty handed every time - so, instead, he's telling the public that there are Caylee sightings every day and they aren't being followed up on. What a crock.
I think it is just more for reasonable doubt before a jury, He knows that ship has sailed so to speak KC sent it sailing around June 15 jmo

He talked about ALL the emails he gets everyday of people who are sure they have seen Caylee....and that is why he wants her out to search..........but never said he wants to search where these people are telling him...never goes into detail:furious:
spit

Wonder what happened to their new lead they are supposedly following?

IMO Geraldo has washed his hands of all this. At first, he (Geraldo) was sucked in and they tried to get him to drink the kool aid - but since those forensics and his brother Craig went down there and then you know they all got together with Furhman and had a nice long chat - it seems Geraldo is whistling out of the other side of his mouth now. Did you watch his face as that segment ended - it was priceless.

I missed his face at the end, did he do an eye roll?

If what JB said is true, this shows how Casey manipulates people. She's got her attorney believing she's something she not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora

He had what we used to call that " German "look...I worked for a doctor and when he would get mad his mouth and eyes took on this horrible anger look:crazy:

Baez complains about Florida grand jury being unfair with just the prosecutor and jurors there.

Aren't all grand juries alike? Or is Florida different?

JB KNOWS what is going to happen with that jury!

Darn ... I missed Geraldo's face. I'll not watch a re-run, because I saw too much of Baez's face the first time! His (Baez) expression is that of a cat that's licked up all the cream.

Self-satisfied smirk? IMO

Holy Moly!! What was that all about??? I rest my case. This guy is, for whatever reason, too emotionally involved with his client. If it wasn't obvious before the Geraldo show it is now. In black and white.
I could say a whole lot more, but why bother. The writing is on the wall.:rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteangora

He had what we used to call that " German "look...I worked for a doctor and when he would get mad his mouth and eyes took on this horrible anger look:crazy:

Is it safe? Is it safe? Is it safe? [insert drill noise here]

oh wait safe..... that was Geraldo's pandora box he's never been the same since he opened it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26