Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay of Australia' started by marlywings, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they'll get you

they'll get you CHRIS. P. BACON

2. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

:spring::spring: Hi Hooly Dooly, Been thinking about you being laid up in hospital etc. Hope all went well with your surgery. And I hope you are feeling OK. (Bunch of flowers for you....sunflowers perhaps...)
    I hope also that the results of tomorrow may be positive. Amazing how this army of support from complete strangers all appears to think the same way! I also appreciate the sentiments of others here who appear like minded in justice.

3. HoolyDooly

HoolyDooly New Member

Thanks guys....here's what to positive pain distractions and NOT splitting a gut LOL ....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Unit45

Unit45 "Quod oculus videt 3."

5. LadyBird1

LadyBird1 Member

Can't help but be reminded of that old axiom that "Behind every lie there is a grain of truth"
    This has been at the crux of every single utterance from Baden Clay.
    Regarding the words "I did not kill my wife...."
    This may be translated ... "I did not not check that her vital signs, (breathing and circulation) were actually, positively extinct."
    Therefore, he can say "I cannot positively say that I killed her, because I dunno if she was actually properly deceased, when placed in her final resting place. Never checked with stethoscope. Never checked any vital sign at all really. Scouts Honour, she might have been a bit unconscious, possibly"
    The actual definition of "Death" may be slightly variable, according to the witness available at the time. (I can elaborate on that if necessary)
    Some things he CAN say honestly is:
    He had words with a girlfriend the same night as Allison went missing. Later he advised same girlfriend that "They should lay low for a while."
    He CAN say that he checked with her Insurance after her body was found, but before that same body was positively identified.
    He CAN say that his wife was missing. And he reported her missing.
    He CAN say that he sustained facial injuries, (Gillette razor); and chest injuries (Caterpillars); and hand injuries (light bulb story); at roughly the same time time as his wife disappeared.
    He CAN say that he visited Doctors plural on the same day that Allison was reported missing. Reason for the Doctor visits: to obtain written documentation as to the cause of his injuries.
    (Not obtain counseling for broken marriage, anxiety or depression)
    He CAN say he had a proven history of deceit, fraud, and adultery. (Need to think up words how to put that into positive light.)
    He CAN say say that he deliberately carefully positively spun a web of deceit, most cloudy from the day of Allison's disappearance. Check that, can't say or admit same. (Tarnished personal image etc)
    He CAN say plenty about himself in public, but he appears to be completely unable to speak one favorable or beautiful word about Allison June Dickie Baden Clay.

6. Coldpizza

Coldpizza Retired WS Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.