German Love Witch

PaperDoll

When I'm Silent, I make the most sense
Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this so I thought the current events thread would work.. hehe

I got a kick out of this.. too funny... I still don't understand why someone would pay money for this sort of stuff..

BERLIN - A German woman won a lawsuit against a “love witch” who failed to induce her ex-boyfriend to come back with rituals under the full moon designed to cast a spell over him, a Munich court said Monday.

“The witch lost,” said Munich district court spokeswoman Ingrid Kaps. The ‘love witch’ was ordered to return her 1,000 euro ($1,300) fee and pay “several hundred euros” in costs.

“The plaintiff was in despair after her boyfriend left and tried to get him to return with help from a woman who calls herself a ‘love witch’,” she added. “The court has ruled it was a service that was ‘objectively impossible’ to render.”

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15480946/?GT1=8618

PaperDoll said:
I didn't know where to put this so I thought the current events thread would work.. hehe

I got a kick out of this.. too funny... I still don't understand why someone would pay money for this sort of stuff..

BERLIN - A German woman won a lawsuit against a “love witch” who failed to induce her ex-boyfriend to come back with rituals under the full moon designed to cast a spell over him, a Munich court said Monday.

“The witch lost,” said Munich district court spokeswoman Ingrid Kaps. The ‘love witch’ was ordered to return her 1,000 euro ($1,300) fee and pay “several hundred euros” in costs.

“The plaintiff was in despair after her boyfriend left and tried to get him to return with help from a woman who calls herself a ‘love witch’,” she added. “The court has ruled it was a service that was ‘objectively impossible’ to render.”

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15480946/?GT1=8618
Oh thanks for posting, cross that off my Christmas list.

I guess she didn't use Love Potion #9...

laugh.gif

PaperDoll said:
I guess she didn't use Love Potion #9...
Good one, PD!

southcitymom said:
Where's Ember when you need her? I want her professional opinion.

:D lol, SCM....I've been out for a while...my "professional" opinion is that this woman got robbed! But thank goodness she got her money back and then some.

A true "witch" never charges for her services. It goes against the creed. Like when I do tarot readings...I would never, ever charge....you're supposed to be pure of heart and intention...you can't be when all you see is $$$$! :slap:

ember said:
:D lol, SCM....I've been out for a while...my "professional" opinion is that this woman got robbed! But thank goodness she got her money back and then some.

A true "witch" never charges for her services. It goes against the creed. Like when I do tarot readings...I would never, ever charge....you're supposed to be pure of heart and intention...you can't be when all you see is $$$$! :slap:
Hey Ember,

A Blessed Samhain & A Sweet Halloween to you and yours!:blowkiss:

SCM

southcitymom said:
Hey Ember,

A Blessed Samhain & A Sweet Halloween to you and yours!:blowkiss:

SCM
Thanks SCM! Right back at ya! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online