Germany Germany - Dirk Schiller, 3, Harz, 10 March 1979

maybe other possible match from Belgium

Detail.aspx

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/Article/Detail.aspx?articleid=9P3KVOMH

God Bless you, Schiller Family. Still thinking of you and your precious son Dirk and keeping you in my prayers. Love is limitless and has no boundaries...........it is the most powerful force on the Earth. God sees you....and God hears you.

who can help me to find an internet stalker ?
he has been sending me mean emails threating me,saying bad things about me, etc,,,maybe the abductor?
All I have is the IP addresses,but they lead to other countries
, so he´s using a anonim proxy, anyone knows how to trace such bad folks?
thanks in advance!

Heidi,

My heart breaks for you!! The photo of Roberto definitely looks like your Dirk to me. There must be a reason for him to refuse DNA. I think he is afraid of what he might learn. I mean, who among us, after hearing desperate pleas from a mother, would not give our DNA so that she could get answers?? If you knew you weren't not her missing child, why would you not prove that to her? What about other "proof" that he is the birth-child of his parents? What about a birth certificate (although that could be falsified) at the very least? Roberto, if you read this, PLEASE provide your DNA!

I just followed you on Twitter. I've been reading about your search for Dirk for a few years now. I hope you can get this resolved, soon. I can't even imagine what you are going through, what you have gone through all these years.

All my best to you. xx

I just hope and pray that 2012 is the year that you find your much loved son! I admire your persistence and grace through all that you have gone through!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back