Germany Germany - Frankfurt, WhtFem 301UFDEU, 15-16, in Main River, Jul'01

Regarding her being sexually active, maybe her vagina showed signs of sexual activity? They didn't state the reason why they thought she was not a virgin anymore, they didn't say "the hymen was torn and that's why we think this". I don't know ... does sexual activity show in other ways?

Thanks for the explanation why she could have been less developed. Who is genie?

Regarding her being sexually active, maybe her vagina showed signs of sexual activity? They didn't state the reason why they thought she was not a virgin anymore, they didn't say "the hymen was torn and that's why we think this". I don't know ... does sexual activity show in other ways?

Thanks for the explanation why she could have been less developed. Who is genie?
Yes, it's possible they detected recent sexual activity. I wish they would elaborate. I'm not sure exactly how sexual activity shows but I do know that there's no medical way to know if someone is a virgin.

She was a 'feral child' - I studied her in sociology and psychology. She was badly mistreated and abused.

The isotope analysis is helpful. So it seems that she was not a German native, but had lived in Germany since childhood.
Since she came to the country at such a young age, I wonder, could she have been sold or given to someone? I don't want to think that happens in this day and age, but...

I wonder whether the thread title could be changed? I don't think she is white. On her page on the bka website it says nationality unknown. And in the postmortem pictures she surely does not look white.

The isotope analysis is helpful. So it seems that she was not a German native, but had lived in Germany since childhood.
Since she came to the country at such a young age, I wonder, could she have been sold or given to someone? I don't want to think that happens in this day and age, but...

That is certainly also possible. I remember now in the video they were also speculating whether she was kept as a modern day slave. I meant to put that in the transcription but forgot.

She looks like she could be any nationality but I don't think Pakistani/afghan can be ruled out. Possibly her family emigrated when she was very young.

More thoughts on the sexual activity thing - it can be known if someone had RECENT sexual activity or had given birth. Those two things would indicate someone is not a virgin. Damage to the vagina can be caused by tampon usage or insertion of other objects also.

Also I'm going to say that she was definitely being abused physically, and very likely locked up alone in a dark room for periods of time , since she was a young child, possibly even a baby. That specific treatment in early life severely stunts growth. I would make a guess that the reason why she hasn't been identified is because no one actually saw her / saw her infrequently. I can confidently make the educated guess that she was kept in isolation for at least part of her life.

The dentures (if that is what is really meant) must be so distinctive in a child of that age. It's clear she probably never saw a doctor in relation to her injuries but she must have seen a dentist to have dentures fitted. It seems incredible that a dentist would not remember, even report, a child of that age needing a near full set of dentures - unless the dentist came from the same community as the girl herself.

If the abuse had been going on for a year or two it's possible she was abused for refusing an arranged or forced marriage. This type of abuse is well-known in the Pakistani community in the UK and probably amongst other Muslim ethnic groups.

However if it had been going on since she was very young it seems more likely that she was the result of the "shame", eg that she herself was illegitimate.

Or, has has been mentioned, she was a household slave. Domestic slavery is also far from unknown in the Muslim community and some African ethnic groups in the UK.

I came here to post about Genie too!

I am also baffled by the "not a virgin" being a part of her case file and by the full dentures. I have never seen a case mentioning a person's virginity before and I've been active in missing/unidentified persons for 10 years. I just don't see it's relevancy. It could mean so many things like others have mentioned. My thought is she was raped for years which would be why there was no longer signs of trauma. IMO, regarding the possible cultural origins of this poor girl, why disgrace her in her death by mentioning that?Especially when they didn't explain why they came to that conclusion. She is an abuse victim regardless.

And the dentures...What would be a medical reason a child gets her teeth removed? That seems like an expense procedure so it wouldn't make sense to have been done unless it was necessary. Could her relative have been a dentist? The removal of her teeth being a part of a painful punishment? Since she was believed to have been kept away from the public why would she go to a dentist?

Regarding Genie, With the weight estimate for this doe, like Genie I believe she was confined in a room and possibly restrained for long periods of time. However, I don't believe she was confined for as long as Genie. The reason for Genie's abuse was because at barely a year old her father was convinced she was mentally disabled. She stayed in one room for nearly 13 years of her life, where she got minimal human interaction, was severely malnourished, and was restrained to a chair or crib. With Genie her confinement made her practically crippled so that's why I think she was abused a little bit later. Maybe she was a victim of rape at a young age and then confined?

That's the hardest thing with this doe is if she had a similar story to Genie. If Genie were to be found unidentified no one would know who she was since she hadn't been outdoors since before 20 months old and her mother, father, and possible sibling (i can't remember but i think she had a brother?) were likely the only one's to know she existed. And also if she was an abducted child like Jaycee Lee Duggard who was kidnapped at 11 years old.

Occuring to the CDC growth charts:
*A 10 year old weights between 54 and 105 pounds.
*A 12 year old weights between 66 and 130 pounds.
*And a 15 year old girl weights between 90 and 168 pounds.

Which IMO she started being confined from the public age 10-middle school age d since there was signs was years of abuse and her weight fit in those ranges.

And the dentures...What would be a medical reason a child gets her teeth removed? That seems like an expense procedure so it wouldn't make sense to have been done unless it was necessary. Could her relative have been a dentist? The removal of her teeth being a part of a painful punishment? Since she was believed to have been kept away from the public why would she go to a dentist?

Unfortunately the video doesn't work anymore but I found her actual BKA site and want to clear up some language-related confusion.

"lückenloses Gebiss ohne Weisheitszähne..." means none of her teeth were missing, except the wisdom teeth. She had wether dental nor orthodontical work done. She had no dentures, but a full set of own teeth.

The thing weighing her down was a parasol stand ("Sonnenschirmständer"), not an umbrella.

Her sexual status ("sie war defloriert") means that her hymen was not intact anymore. Not more, not less.

Not meant to fuss, but these details have clearly lost (or transformed) in translation.

Poor little girl, it seems she never had any chance for a better life.

It's a translation mistake - and a big one at that. Gebiss means both dentures and set of teeth, depending on the context. If you read the German text, there is absolutely no way to misunderstand it. It's crystal clear.

It seems Doe Network relied quite heavily on Google Translate, which in this case is rather unfortunate.

Just to clarify: this poor girl still had all of her teeth, except wisdom teeth, which probably did not yet break when she died at the age of 15. She did not have dentures. At no point of her life did she receive dental care. All the teeth in her mouth were her own.

Warning: Graphic Images within!

This is the BKA page, referenced previously.

Somehow I stumbled on this page looking for ""lückenloses Gebiss ohne Weisheitszähne", as also posted previously. What a horribly sad 'life' this child endured.

If only we could bring her justice.

Google Translate

ETA: Doe Network Page (Working again!) The Doe Network: 301UFDEU

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads