Germany Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by zwiebel, May 4, 2015.

1. vermisstekindersuche

vermisstekindersuche Active Member

To be planned it would have to be "planned" by someone that did knew that they were visiting and even so it would be very hard to target little Inga when She was supervised almost all time and even when She did went missing the older daughter of the host should be taking a look over Her. Also nothing happen on WH again like this and also if you look at the Initiative Vermisste Kinder - Initiative Vermisste Kinder - Initiative-Vermisste-Kinder - you will see that currently on Germany there are no other "strange" disapearance with the same profile of little Inga on the same region. This excludes a serial killer like MN (of course that one was already on jail when She went missing).

She did carry the water but she did ask permission to grab wood for the fire at the edge of the forest so it wouldn't be hard to imagine that She did place the water bottles on the ground and started to look for wood on the edge of the forest wandering there alone. She was already helping so She wouldn't want to go away to other place and miss the fire and the food.

worldwatcher likes this.

2. MENDEL

MENDEL Well-Known Member

You're touching a crucial point, that is when she was last seen.

Father last saw her carrying bottles, so someone must have seen her going to the forest for wood after placing bottles on ground. Who, the children?

worldwatcher likes this.
  3. vermisstekindersuche

She did ask permission to catch wood, She was seen placing the bottles on the ground, She wasn't seen after that, as far as we know.

worldwatcher and MENDEL like this.
  4. worldwatcher

worldwatcher Well-Known Member

A little more information about the residents of Wilhelmshof :

"In addition, the residents pursue their own interests, can drive into town independently, meet residents of other institutions and go on bike rides or walks"

Don't know how many residents WH had, during the disappearance of Inga, but there seems to place for 60 residents, in 5 groups.
    Behindertenhilfe – Diakoniewerk Wilhelmshof e.V.

Because of the first search focus and the theory that Inga was lost in the woods, plus, the wood search there, remained fruitless.
    Not only that, but local hunters seemed to be very active there, att.

There was no direct investigation or focus to set up roadblocks in the area, its my opinion, that she was snatched by someone, who knew the area there.I see, why many sleuths remain suspicious of the patients in Diakonie WH.

vermisstekindersuche and MENDEL like this.
  5. MENDEL

MENDEL Well-Known Member

6. vermisstekindersuche

Oh ... We know how many "residents" WH did had on the time little Inga went missing.

Germany - Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

The Executive of the center said a barbecue there was nothing special. It has 24 people with drug addiction and 60 people with disabilities spread across five homes, cared for by 30 employees - some of whom live there with their families.

And we know that all of those were checked.

(I'm doing a extensive timeline to submit on my final report to LEA by i can paste something here) :

- 04/05/2015 - Residents and Wilhemshof center caregivers are questioned by police. Sound truck is used calling for Inga. 100 people were questioned. Police start apealing for tips.
    - 05/05/2015 - unit housing sex ofenders at 3km away is checked.
    - 07/05/2015 - Police consider further possibilities for search.

The mentioned Gästehaus was used by Inga parents that were visiting + friends. If there were to be extra people there they were "logged" and checked as well.

Goes without saying I do believe that IF it was a crime that some of those patients and/or workers could had carried the crime but they would had to be very fast to commit the crime and return to what they were doing prior for someone to notice they were missing as well.

For example if one of the drug addicted guys were to be "away" for 1 hour or so the other guys on the facility would without doubt notice that the one would be gone. In that prespective it would be hard to assume that one could leave with little Inga. But it's hard as well to believe that a "stranger" could walk on those facilities without getting spotted by anyone.

And the main facility do have cameras and security guards... And by norm they keep recording for at least 30 days ....

A "hunter" would be possible as well, someone in the woods, but would of course require that little Inga did get lost in the first place. Then an Hunter would either take her or kill her by accident, like confusing Her movments with a prey if She were to wander to a place deep inside the woods but then again there would be blood and would be harder to "hide" the evidence of crime. On the contrary if little Inga was already on the woods a wolf could drag her for KM like one can see on the tables that i posted some days ago to a place not reachable by humans. If this was a CRIME another way to "hide" the body would be to place it near a know place with wild animals. Thermal scan was used but maybe when they used that it was already to late.

But yes, residents of WH and patients are suspiciouse to me as well, i never discarded that. As i stated many times it was either acidental or someone already on WH or that did had a reason to be there and wouldn't be a "stranger".

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    Natkea and MENDEL like this.
  7. worldwatcher

worldwatcher Well-Known Member

So I did try to understand by reading about the guesthouse. It's also rentable for non relatives of the patients there?

"Individual guests and families as well as relatives of our residents can come to us and see the offers of the Wilhelmshof community B. Participate in devotions and church services."

Gästehaus – Diakoniewerk Wilhelmshof e.V.

So, imo it's a public place, very easy to access. I wonder if LE did check the renters list on that guesthouse. It was on a Saturday, so many family's spends time together with a full weekend ahead.No clock watching..
    Wonder if this was an opportunity crime (wich I believe it was, perfect time for a perp to lurk around , waiting, hoping for an opportunity?)

---—---—-----------------------------------------
    Just want to add this too:
    The area is freely accessible

There are more interested readings here :
    Kriminologin spricht über den Fall Inga

About the person who was interviewed, in this article is
    Dr. Bettina Goetze (39), head of the Q118 Institute for Criminal Analysis and Forensic Psychology in Magdeburg, studied psychology, sociology and political science at Otto von Guericke University. The Magdeburg native did her doctorate in the field of infanticide by her own mother and also studied criminology. She co-founded the institute.

The institute specializes in statement analyzes (credibility diagnostics) that meet the requirements of the BGH. The experts also work in the field of crime scene analysis and perpetrator profiling.
    —---—-------------------------------------------

About hunters, I did try to digg up any information about hunting rules, all that I could find, is that is less strict then in The Netherlands, so very popular to hunt across borders.
    Wich times are allowed to hunt?
    Is there a hunting season?
    Or all year, around?
    Where there any shots heard, that day?
    Or shortly after Inga's disappearance?
    It's odd that there is so little information or speculation about that. Even the search, did hunters participate in the search, seems like they know "their" hunting grounds so much?

8. pol100gk

pol100gk Active Member

DP

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  9. pol100gk

pol100gk Active Member

DP

10. pol100gk

pol100gk Active Member

DP

11. pol100gk

pol100gk Active Member

There are no 'hunters' as such. A hunter is someone who is the official caretaker of a forest and thus responsible for culling. A hunter can't just shoot what they want in hunting season, there are strict guidelines. For example, regarding wild boar (which are a pest), a hunter can reduce the number of wild boar in a forest to protect the ecosystem but needs to take strict care. They cannot shoot just any old boar but need to make sure it's not a female with young, the leader of the pack etc etc. So there is usually only one hunter per forest (or part of forest). That requires strict observation and a lot of commitment. It's not just any old person with a hunting license.

Natkea, tedtink, ZaZara and 3 others like this.
  12. MENDEL

MENDEL Well-Known Member

Very good article from Dr. Bettina Goetzeput here by WorldWatcher .

Important IMO:

• Aus meiner Sicht wurde das Kind bei einer günstigen Gelegenheit von einer Person angesprochen, die Inga vermutlich kannte – und sei es durch kurze Gespräche auf dem Gelände – und im Anschluss an einen anderen Ort verbracht-
    • Aus meiner Sicht stammt der Täter aus dem sozialen Nahraum. Anders formuliert: Die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass er einen starken Ortsbezug aufweist, ist viel höher, als dass ein Fremdtäter zufällig auf sein Opfer ausgerechnet auf diesem Areal gestoßen ist.
    • From my point of view, the child was approached at a favorable opportunity by a person Inga probably knew - even if it was through brief conversations on the premises - and then moved to another location.
    • From my point of view, the perpetrator comes from close social circles. In other words: the probability that it has a strong local connection is much higher than that a foreign offender accidentally came across his victim in this area.
    Unfortunately:
    • 2015 gab es unser Institut [Institut Q118 für Kriminalanalytik und forensische Psychologie in Magdeburg] auch noch nicht.
    • In 2015 our institute [Q118 Institute for Criminal Analysis and Forensic Psychology in Magdeburg] didn't exist either.

13. MENDEL

MENDEL Well-Known Member

In fact, a group of 6 adults and 9 children of all ages (Inga was the younger there) is far from a perfect scenario for a random kidnapping IMHO.

14. noodlefreak

noodlefreak Member

worldwatcher, MENDEL, tedtink and 2 others like this.
  15. Littlegreenlady

Littlegreenlady Well-Known Member

Thank you WorldWatcher, that was such an interesting article.
    This bit was particularly interesting:
    "
    Wenn es nach so vielen Jahren doch noch Zeugen gibt, worauf sollte man achten?

Das größte Gefahrenpotenzial für den Täter war der Moment, wo er das Kind ansprechen musste und es aufforderte, mitzukommen. Falls es tatsächlich Personen gibt, die auffällige Beobachtungen machten und dies nicht gemeldet haben, so kann ich nur dazu ermutigen, sich bei der Polizei oder Staatsanwaltschaft zu melden. Zeugen sollten sich rückbesinnen, welche erwachsene Person sich übermäßig oft in der Nähe des Kindes aufgehalten oder es oft beobachtet hat. Auch das Verhalten nach einer Tat kann eine Rolle spielen. Vorstellbar wäre noch, dass sich niemand gemeldet hat, aus Angst vor einer Falschbezichtigung. In diesem Fall sollten sie sich trotzdem vertraulich an die Behörden wenden."

"If there are still witnesses after so many years, what should one look out for?
    The greatest danger potential for the perpetrator was the moment when he had to speak to the child and ask them to come along. If there are actually people who made suspicious observations and did not report them, I can only encourage them to report to the police or the public prosecutor's office. Witnesses should remember which adult was in the vicinity of the child or was watching the child excessively. Behavior after an act can also play a role. It would also be conceivable that nobody came forward for fear of a false accusation. In this case, you should still contact the authorities in confidence."

worldwatcher likes this.