Germany Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

Vermisstenfall Inga – Profiler: „Aufklärung des Falls nicht ausgeschlossen“

Profiler about the girl who disappeared exactly 5 years ago "The perpetrator didn't bump into Inga by chance"

Why Axel Petermann considers a solution of the case not to be impossible

Exactly five years ago, on 2 May 2015, Inga Gehricke disappeared when she and her family made an excursion to a charitable organisation. Around 6.30 p.m., the girl (5) with the striking gap in her teeth had run off with other children to a nearby forest to collect wood for a campfire.

But Inga did not return. Since that fateful spring day she is missing, there is no trace of her. The parents - who saparated due to the strain and worry about their child - still do not know what happened to Inga.

What are the chances of finding the child now, five years later? What hope is there - or are the chances of a happy ending zero? BILD spoke about this with profiler Axel Petermann (67).

"Even if the chances today are not as great as they were shortly after the disappearance, a clarification of the case is not impossible even now," says Petermann. After all, investigators have already succeeded several times in solving crimes years after the crime was committed.

And he continues: "When solving the case, it depends on which trail the homicide squad has chosen for the time being. Was it really a stranger who was cruising around and accidentally bumped into Inga? I honestly don't think so."

Petermann rather assumes that it was a crime committed close by - i.e. a perpetrator from the local area or someone from Inga's immediate surroundings.

"In many cases the perpetrator is close to the family. The most obvious is usually the most probable," says the ex-investigator. "The place where Inga disappeared is in the middle of nowhere. There is only nature, only forest. I don't think it's possible that the girl walked for miles to the nearest highway and was abducted from there. The killer didn't bump into Inga by chance."

But Petermann also knows that the case offers few leads and clues that could help solve it. "If she fell and was fatally injured, she'd have been found by now."

BBM

@ZaZara are you in Germany? It's too bad they can't interview an investigator from this actual case rather than a random former investigator. (But I know the actual investigators can't be interviewed and compromise the case.)
In this article, I don't see that he said the family and friends that were there with Inga were cleared of involvement in her disappearance, but I think they were all cleared, and abduction by a stranger is the primary suspicion. In my opinion, that needs to be said.

@ZaZara are you in Germany? It's too bad they can't interview an investigator from this actual case rather than a random former investigator. (But I know the actual investigators can't be interviewed and compromise the case.)
In this article, I don't see that he said the family and friends that were there with Inga were cleared of involvement in her disappearance, but I think they were all cleared, and abduction by a stranger is the primary suspicion. In my opinion, that needs to be said.

As far as I am aware, the family were never suspects and hence never cleared. Do you have a link to a report that says family and friends were cleared? or even suspects?

As far as I am aware, the family were never suspects and hence never cleared. Do you have a link to a report that says family and friends were cleared? or even suspects?

I'll look for articles, just give me some time.

If I remember correctly, I thought I read they were there with friends and none of them were thought by police to be involved, but I don't mean to say any were ever suspected. My point is, I don't think any ever were suspected.

I think it's a big mystery for everyone, including law enforcement.

My opinions only.

I'll have to go back through old articles and see exactly what's written, though.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...paedophile-abduction-girl-aged-five-2015.html

The new Madeleine McCann prime suspect was today linked to the disappearance of a five-year-old girl in his native Germany eight years later.

Inga Gehricke vanished from Diakoniewerk Wilhelmshof in Saxony-Anhalt during a family outing in a case that detectives have been unable to solve ever since.

Her disappearance on May 2, 2015 was 48 miles away from where new Madeleine suspect Christian Brueckner owned a house in Neuwegersleben at the time.

Now, it has emerged that police investigated Brueckner, 43, in February 2016 over the disappearance of Inga, according to Saxony-Anhalt newspaper Volksstimme.

Detectives discovered a device at his home containing child *advertiser censored* and it has been claimed he had no alibi for the day in question when Inga went missing.

But it appears no further action was taken against him in relation to Inga, which has been questioned by lawyer Petra Kullmei, who represents the girl's mother.

29257542-8391315-image-a-50_1591348124274.jpg

BBM

Hat Maddies mutmaßlicher Mörder mit dem Verschwinden von Inga zu tun?

The presumed murderer of Maddie (3) from England was in Saxony-Anhalt when little Inga disappeared without a trace in 2015!

This is reported by the "Magdeburger Volksstimme". The previously convicted and currently imprisoned sex offender from Braunschweig had lived almost permanently near the Portuguese holiday resort at the time of Maddie's disappearance. In 2016, B. came into the focus of the investigations in the missing person case of Inga from Saxony-Anhalt.

The reason: B., who at the time had already been convicted of child abuse, had acquired a plot of land in Neuwegersleben (Saxony-Anhalt). Also in Saxony-Anhalt - in Wilhelmshof near Stendal - the then 5-year-old Inga disappeared without a trace on May 2, 2015 during a family trip.

2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

For years, the criminal investigation department desperately searched for traces of the girl's whereabouts. They found nothing. Inga remained missing - just like Maddie. In February 2016, even Christian B.'s property in Neuwegersleben was searched in connection with Inga's disappearance. The Criminal Investigation Department found a stick with child *advertiser censored*. Nevertheless, this lead was apparently not pursued further.

Strange, according to attorney Petra Küllmei, who represents Inga's mother. She told the "Volksstimme": "Only one day before Inga's disappearance in Wilhelmshof near Stendal, Christian B. had a documented parking lot trouble on the A 2 near Helmstedt."

The rest stop is only about 90 kilometers from Wilhelmshof. About the same distance from Wilhelmshof is the property of B. in Neuwegersleben. Maddie's alleged killer was therefore relatively close to the place where Inga disappeared. And: According to the " Volkstimme" he had no alibi for May 2, 2015 (Inga's disappearance).

Lawyer Küllmei comments on the "Volksstimme": "Only four weeks after opening, the file was closed again. I don't think that's very ambitious."

BBM

Madeleine McCann suspect re-investigated over 'German Maddie' 2015 disappearance - after child abuse stash found at farm

Christian B's old farm was searched in connection with Inga's disappearanceCredit: Peter Gercke / BILD
''There are now fears from her family Christian B might be involved in the case after a sick stash of child abuse images were found at his German farmhouse lair near where she vanished.

They also fear his involvement amid claims he booked a parking space in a rest area less than 60 miles from the spot where Inga disappeared, Bild reports.

Nine months after Inga vanished, Christian B's ramshackle farmhouse 55 miles away from the spot in Neuwegersleben was raided in connection with the little girl's disappearance.

Photos from the grim lair show tangled weeds creeping over rusted machinery and battered old caravans.

Officers raiding the home at the time discovered child abuse images on a USB stick and young girl's clothing - despite Christian B having no family.

But like Madeleine, police were unable to find any trace of missing Inga on the site of the old box factory.''

Fall Inga: Der Horror-Hof des Maddie-Mordverdächtigen Christian B.

19,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Derelict barracks on an overgrown property in Neuwegersleben in der Börde. Paper and boxes used to be produced there. Today, rubbish is rotting. In the meadow, a few holes dug by the criminal investigation department in 2016 in search of hidden child *advertiser censored*.

Because the area belonged to Christian B. (43). At that time - 2016 - B. was "only" a convicted child molester for the police. Since the beginning of June 2020 he has been a murder suspect in the Maddie case. The three-year-old was abducted in Portugal in 2007.

Maddie's body was never found. Christian B. lived near the crime scene at the time. More than ten years ago, he purchased the old factory premises in Neuwegersleben. In 2015, Inga (then 5), who is still missing today, disappeared only 90 kilometres away.

Battered buckets, plastic, crates and destroyed furniture are lying in the waist-high grass. The wreck of a Renault Clio stands in one of the crumbling barracks. In 2016 there were several cars that were ready for the scrap heap.

2,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

The police had taken them away after the child abuser's yard had been searched. Actually, the investigators had been following up clues about illegal garbage disposal. In a pit with old dog bones, the police found a stick with child *advertiser censored*.

Christian B. was briefly connected with the disappearance of little Inga in Wilhelmshof, only 90 kilometres away. However, the traces were not pursued further. This might change now.

It is conceivable that the criminal investigation department will search the farm again. A farm for which Christian B., by his own admission, had a lot of plans. He told neighbours that he had become rich in Portugal through the timber trade. He wanted to convert the old factory into an art farm: "He said he wanted to create sculptures from scrap metal," said a neighbor.

B. had acquired the remote property for little money at a forced sale in Leipzig. Around the time Inga disappeared, the man had been seen almost daily in the yard. There he lived in an old caravan without electricity and running water. And with the kidnapped Inga?

The Stendal public prosecutor's office announced on Friday that they intend to reopen the investigation of the case.

BBM

Let's hope LE kept the USB stick with child *advertiser censored*.

Fall Maddie: Der Horror-Hof von Christian B. und das Rätsel um Inga

The buildings on the site of the old crate factory in Neuwegersleben have crumbled and the walls are smeared. Garbage is lying around everywhere.
Has a horrible crime occurred here too?

Christian B. (43), a sex offender with a criminal record bought the 36,000 square meter property in 2010 at a forced sale. Local residents report: Between 2014 and 2016 he lived there, sometimes for weeks in a trailer.

The terrible suspicion: Did the suspect in the case of Maddie McCann (3), who disappeared in Portugal, set off from here to kidnap another girl? What happened at his horror farm?

The Stendal public prosecutor's office is investigating whether there is a connection to the case of Inga (5), who has been missing since May 2, 2015. The girl disappeared from the grounds of "Wilhelmshof", a home for assisted living - only 90 kilometers from the old box factory.

Christian B. apparently commuted regularly between Neuwegersleben and Braunschweig, where he had an apartment.

On this route is also a rest area near Helmstedt on the A 2, where B. was involved in an accident just one day before Inga's disappearance, according to the police - 80 kilometers from "Wilhelmshof". This was first reported by the "Magdeburger Volksstimme".

And: Christian B. has already been targeted by the investigators: According to "Spiegel" he allegedly had contact with an employee of the dormitory. The latter had behaved strangely after Inga's disappearance. How far the investigation went remains unclear. The public prosecutor's office did not comment on BILD inquiries on Thursday

But only nine months after Inga's disappearance, the police searched the horror court of Christian B. in February 2016. The reason: "My son saw a blanket lying in a pit on the property at the time, with bones wrapped in it," a local resident told BILD. The alarmed officers found the carcass of a sheepdog mix, next to it a USB stick.

The stick contained pictures and videos showing the abuse of children and even babies. A naked photo of Christian B. sitting on the trailer hitch of a car was also stored on it.

More than 100 officers then searched the whole area with heavy equipment without finding more. In 2017, Christian B. was sentenced to 15 months in prison, among other things for possession of child *advertiser censored*.

In 2018, the police searched the premises again. At this time, B. is already under investigation for the disappearance of Maddie. And now he also comes under suspicion in the Inga case. But officials find no evidence. Nevertheless, Inga's father's lawyer severely accuses the investigators. Investigation approaches have "simply been wiped away", he tells BILD.

And: "The Stendal police are currently handling the case. The right way after all the breakdowns and delays would be to commission the LKA Saxony-Anhalt. Fresh investigators lead to fresh approaches."

Hard to believe: According to the "Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger", the police in Cologne are also investigating the case of six-year-old René Hasee, who disappeared in the Algarve in 1996. At that time B. was living in Portugal.

BBM

The Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger is subscription only. The caption on the web page reads:

https://www.ksta.de/region/rhein-erft/elsdorf/vermisster-rené-aus-elsdorf-haengt-sein-verschwinden-mit-dem-fall-maddie-zusammen--36809282

- Six-year-old René Hasee from Elsdorf near Bergheim disappeared without trace on 21 June 1996 during a summer holiday in Aljezur in the Portuguese Algarve.
- The holiday resort is about 40 kilometres from Praia da Luz, where Maddie McCann would disappear from her parents' hotel room eleven years later.
- The now suspected Christian B. lived in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007. Could he have abducted and killed both children?

rene-hasee.jpg

BBM

The picture of young René makes you want to weep :(

Fall Maddie: Der Horror-Hof von Christian B. und das Rätsel um Inga

The buildings on the site of the old crate factory in Neuwegersleben have crumbled and the walls are smeared. Garbage is lying around everywhere.
Has a horrible crime occurred here too?

Christian B. (43), a sex offender with a criminal record bought the 36,000 square meter property in 2010 at a forced sale. Local residents report: Between 2014 and 2016 he lived there, sometimes for weeks in a trailer.

The terrible suspicion: Did the suspect in the case of Maddie McCann (3), who disappeared in Portugal, set off from here to kidnap another girl? What happened at his horror farm?

The Stendal public prosecutor's office is investigating whether there is a connection to the case of Inga (5), who has been missing since May 2, 2015. The girl disappeared from the grounds of "Wilhelmshof", a home for assisted living - only 90 kilometers from the old box factory.

Christian B. apparently commuted regularly between Neuwegersleben and Braunschweig, where he had an apartment.

On this route is also a rest area near Helmstedt on the A 2, where B. was involved in an accident just one day before Inga's disappearance, according to the police - 80 kilometers from "Wilhelmshof". This was first reported by the "Magdeburger Volksstimme".

And: Christian B. has already been targeted by the investigators: According to "Spiegel" he allegedly had contact with an employee of the dormitory. The latter had behaved strangely after Inga's disappearance. How far the investigation went remains unclear. The public prosecutor's office did not comment on BILD inquiries on Thursday

But only nine months after Inga's disappearance, the police searched the horror court of Christian B. in February 2016. The reason: "My son saw a blanket lying in a pit on the property at the time, with bones wrapped in it," a local resident told BILD. The alarmed officers found the carcass of a sheepdog mix, next to it a USB stick.

The stick contained pictures and videos showing the abuse of children and even babies. A naked photo of Christian B. sitting on the trailer hitch of a car was also stored on it.

More than 100 officers then searched the whole area with heavy equipment without finding more. In 2017, Christian B. was sentenced to 15 months in prison, among other things for possession of child *advertiser censored*.

In 2018, the police searched the premises again. At this time, B. is already under investigation for the disappearance of Maddie. And now he also comes under suspicion in the Inga case. But officials find no evidence. Nevertheless, Inga's father's lawyer severely accuses the investigators. Investigation approaches have "simply been wiped away", he tells BILD.

And: "The Stendal police are currently handling the case. The right way after all the breakdowns and delays would be to commission the LKA Saxony-Anhalt. Fresh investigators lead to fresh approaches."

Hard to believe: According to the "Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger", the police in Cologne are also investigating the case of six-year-old René Hasee, who disappeared in the Algarve in 1996. At that time B. was living in Portugal.

BBM

The Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger is subscription only. The caption on the web page reads:

https://www.ksta.de/region/rhein-erft/elsdorf/vermisster-rené-aus-elsdorf-haengt-sein-verschwinden-mit-dem-fall-maddie-zusammen--36809282

- Six-year-old René Hasee from Elsdorf near Bergheim disappeared without trace on 21 June 1996 during a summer holiday in Aljezur in the Portuguese Algarve.
- The holiday resort is about 40 kilometres from Praia da Luz, where Maddie McCann would disappear from her parents' hotel room eleven years later.
- The now suspected Christian B. lived in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007. Could he have abducted and killed both children?

rene-hasee.jpg

BBM

The picture of young René makes you want to weep :(
The only thread i could find for him was closed, started a new one..
Portugal - René Hasee, 6, German on holiday in Algarve, 21 June 1996

The only thread i could find for him was closed, started a new one..
Portugal - René Hasee, 6, German on holiday in Algarve, 21 June 1996

In 2018 I wrote the following about the disappearance of little Inga:

Needn't have been the inhabitants per se, but possibly someone who was hanging around while they should not have been there. But the Wilhelmshof allowed them or they simply weren't paying attention.

The name of the person who abducted little Inga might also be hidden in files of different cases!

Never in my life I would have dreamed that these files would be those of world-famous Madeleine McCann. Inga was called "the German Madeleine" in the foreign press, but that was more sensationalism than based on facts, no one, with exception of the alleged perpetrator could possibly know at the time that this would turn out to be true. Yet here we are. I wonder what will come of the current suspicions. Every time I think the link between Inga and Madeleine is far-fetched, some tiny detail emerges and the wide gap becomes a little narrower.

What happened to 'Germany's Madeleine' Inga Gehricke & when did she go missing?
June 6 2020 rbbm.
''We are now able to show his picture in full in the UK after it was published in a major German newspaper - as cops in both countries appeal for anyone who knows him to come forward.

It has since been claimed in the German media that Christian B booked a parking space in a rest area less than 60 miles from the spot where Inga disappeared - at the same time - near Schönebeck.''

Christian B is the prime suspect in the Madeleine McCann caseCredit: Bild

Obviously we hope this psychopath didn't kidnap these children, but if he did, it's so unbelievably tragic that someone like him would happen to find them during the short times they were out of sight of adults and manage to get away with it.
More must be done to help the victims. I wonder what was done to find the victims in the photos found on the USB stick on his property?

Obviously we hope this psychopath didn't kidnap these children, but if he did, it's so unbelievably tragic that someone like him would happen to find them during the short times they were out of sight of adults and manage to get away with it.
More must be done to help the victims. I wonder what was done to find the victims in the photos found on the USB stick on his property?
Mentioned this thread before, but wondering if Europol has been analyzing it, i hope so!
Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

@ZaZara I had promised to try to find an article mentioning that Inga's family and their friends were not suspected by law enforcement of being involved in her disappearance. I went back through links on this thread but didn't specifically find that, sorry.
Though I think we can agree everything points to either a stranger kidnapping her or she was lost in the woods.

@ZaZara I had promised to try to find an article mentioning that Inga's family and their friends were not suspected by law enforcement of being involved in her disappearance. I went back through links on this thread but didn't specifically find that, sorry.
Though I think we can agree everything points to either a stranger kidnapping her or she was lost in the woods.

IMHO the general opinion is that if Inga got lost in the woods, she would have been found by now, and probably much earlier because the entire area was searched extensively.
It all started out as a missing tiny person's case and only when she wasn't found, the idea came up that this might have been an abduction.

In the disappearance of Madeleine McCan, circumstantial evidence puts Christian B. on that very day near the appartment where the McCann family was staying.

This is hardly the case in the disappearance of little Inga. Christian B. would have been at a distance of 90 kms the day before. Inga and her family were still at home at that time. Christian B. might have known an inmate of the Wilhelmshof who might have acted suspiciously when little Inga had gone missing. But as far as I am aware, sofar nothing puts Christian B. in or near the Wilhelmshof on the day of her disappearance.

A HORRIBLE DISCOVERY IN THE SEARCH FOR INGA - WHO REMAINS MISSING

Bild.de
Polizei stürmt Horror-Haus von Pädophilem - Gruselfund auf der Suche nach Inga

During the investigation of a childporn ring, LKA-investigators in Berlin hit on Martin H. (35). When they searched the man's home, the officials immediately realized that they were not dealing with one of the usual child *advertiser censored* consumers.

"In the apartment we found sex dolls made of silicone, that were modeled after five- and six-year-old girls," the police said. "In addition: tools for constraining and gagging, *advertiser censored*. Material that suggested that the owner is obsessed with the idea of kidnapping little girls "

The alarm bells ring even louder when the investigators find out that the suspect comes from Stendal, not far from Wilhelmshof, where Inga had disappeared. He also owns a dilapidated farmhouse near Bitter

In the middle of the night - in the light of bright headlights - the Berlin investigators storm the man's property, search the house. Among them also officials of the former SOKO "Inga" - they hope to find clues about the girl. "None of us had ever seen such a thing before," a detective recounts.

"The house windows were mere mockups. Behind them, he had walled up everything, he had thick, soundproof doors." They also find materials for constraining and toys for girls. "In the hiding place there was a mattress and a provisional toilet. Apparently all was prepared to kidnap children," according to a deployed officer.

But there was no trace of Inga.

Beatrix Mertens from the police Magdeburg to BILD: "Our colleagues from the SOKO-Inga were in close contact with the Berlin officials. Unfortunately, the mission has not solved our most important missing case."

But the investigators are convinced of one thing: the arrest of Martin H. (35) has saved another child from a terrible fate.

BBM

This is horrific

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member