Germany Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015

Authority sees no new approaches despite criticism of the father

" In the missing Inga Gehricke case, the Stendal public prosecutor sticks to its line. A spokeswoman does not see any new approaches at the moment.

Stendal - Brigitte Strullmeier does not want to evaluate the statements made by the father of Inga, who has been missing for more than six years. "It is not the job of the public prosecutor's office to comment on Inga's father's views," she said when asked by AZ. In the meantime, nothing seems to be about to change in the direction and lead of the investigative authorities."

Vermisstenfall Inga: Staatsanwaltschaft Stendal bei ihrer Linie | Stendal

Heartbreaking... from my point of view, I totally understand Inga's father. When your child goes missing, I would never stop searching,never left a stone unturned.
:(

Have been re-reading, the first pages of this thread again.
Mostly, because I am wondering about the intensive search, the first night of Inga's disappearance and the mention of the hunter that heard, some kind of a scream.
Makes me wonder, why a hunter was there, that night, while police thoroughly searched the forest with dogs.
I am not sure, if the first night the search was expanded with helicopter(s)
The search. must have been creating sounds, not quite unnoticed, I would think to hunting, with all these commotion going on would be out of the question. Also I do believe that the weather changed and it was raining that night.
Hard to imagine, that this went unnoticed to the hunter.
Could be,that the reports in the media didn't made it very clear, why (s)he was there, maybe just participant in the search?
Just a thought/wonder from my side.
MOO
Germany - Germany - Inga Gehricke, 5, Stendal, Sachsen-Anhalt, 2 May 2015
Also the mention of @zwiebel in the linked post above makes me curious, about the if that (hunting post) was searched/checked out, by dogs and police?
Imo, the perp, who snatched her, was familiar with the area.

Hopefully Inga's parents posted some flyers at the clubhouse of the hunters club. It seems that they have a lot of members there.
"the State Hunting Association of Saxony-Anhalt is the umbrella organization for 39 hunters' associations with a total of 8,600 members."
Home

Last edited:
Six children?
Sopoforic darts?
Inga riding her bike the day before at the Diakoniewerk?

IMHO you are confusing Inga's case with someone else's.

I recommend you use MSM sources and not the blog that you linked to earlier.

It is correct what @MENDEL posted before, about Inga & the bike.

Here it is:
Qoute:
"Apparently there are also traces of Inga odor in the forest. These can be explained by the girl's stay with her family during the day before she disappeared on a bike tour, says von Hoff."
GT

Therefore I do think, that the family stayed a weekend there, also from my understanding, they had met friends there for several years.

There is more on this link, about the guest house, who seems idd free access:

" How many there are in the end is not yet entirely clear. Because everyone has access to the site. Overnight stays for hikers or conference participants are also offered. The guest house offers eleven double rooms."

Die schwierige Suche nach einer Spur

Its quite interesting read, so if interested, you should read it, I won't translate more c&p it here, because it goes against TOS | 10% rule.

A summarize of the search:
It seems that before the police came, parents first search by bike for Inga, The first patrol cars arrived at the location at 8:22 p.m.The first search dogs around 10 pm.
They used so called area dogs as well, who are trained for injured or missing people, the dogs are equipped with some kind of satellite GPS.
Wich create a complete movement profile of Inga on the premises of the facility.
Also like posted before, the police helicopter from Brandenburg, with a thermal camera helicopter, only picked up wild life, like deers. - No human - No Inga-

The screams heard by a hunter turned out to be a cold trail, dogs searched there but didn't pick up any scent.
They fire department pumped out several ponds, nothing was found.
Search teams searched apartments, rooms, basements and garbage containers.
Rescue workers who shovelled an entire manure heap on the site by hand.
Several emergency services cleared a large barn,incase she got by playing in the straw.
About a week later, all options were exhausted.
The investigation focused more,from that moment, to hearing witness, following up, on incoming information / public search. Printing out missing posters, putting up matrix boards etc.
All to no vail.

It is correct what @MENDEL posted before, about Inga & the bike.

Here it is:
Qoute:
"Apparently there are also traces of Inga odor in the forest. These can be explained by the girl's stay with her family during the day before she disappeared on a bike tour, says von Hoff."
GT

Therefore I do think, that the family stayed a weekend there, also from my understanding, they had met friends there for several years.

There is more on this link, about the guest house, who seems idd free access:

" How many there are in the end is not yet entirely clear. Because everyone has access to the site. Overnight stays for hikers or conference participants are also offered. The guest house offers eleven double rooms."

Die schwierige Suche nach einer Spur

Its quite interesting read, so if interested, you should read it, I won't translate more c&p it here, because it goes against TOS | 10% rule.

A summarize of the search:
It seems that before the police came, parents first search by bike for Inga, The first patrol cars arrived at the location at 8:22 p.m.The first search dogs around 10 pm.
They used so called area dogs as well, who are trained for injured or missing people, the dogs are equipped with some kind of satellite GPS.
Wich create a complete movement profile of Inga on the premises of the facility.
Also like posted before, the police helicopter from Brandenburg, with a thermal camera helicopter, only picked up wild life, like deers. - No human - No Inga-

The screams heard by a hunter turned out to be a cold trail, dogs searched there but didn't pick up any scent.
They fire department pumped out several ponds, nothing was found.
Search teams searched apartments, rooms, basements and garbage containers.
Rescue workers who shovelled an entire manure heap on the site by hand.
Several emergency services cleared a large barn,incase she got by playing in the straw.
About a week later, all options were exhausted.
The investigation focused more,from that moment, to hearing witness, following up, on incoming information / public search. Printing out missing posters, putting up matrix boards etc.
All to no vail.

False translation and interpretation and hence fake news:

Apparently there are also traces of Inga odor in the forest.

These can be explained by the girl's stay with her family during the day before she disappeared on a bike tour

The family were at the Wilhelmshof for the day. Inga had been riding her bike during the day. That was before she disappeared when she was collecting firewood in the evening. Not the day before. And not on a bike tour.

False translation and interpretation and hence fake news:

Apparently there are also traces of Inga odor in the forest.
These can be explained by the girl's stay with her family during the day before she disappeared on a bike tour

The family were at the Wilhelmshof for the day. Inga had been riding her bike during the day. That was before she disappeared when she was collecting firewood in the evening. Not the day before. And not on a bike tour.
Translation of the msm is correct,
The source of the article is posted here before, even as the German qoute of it.
Mendel posted it, a few pages back.
The article itself is from a local allowed msm/ newspaper, written by 2 journalist.
It's not my job to discuss, if it is a according to you"fake"news or not.

Imo, it gives a more detailed report of the investigation in the first week of Inga's disappearance.
Found it quite interesting to read, how the search was carried out, especially the dogs with GPS.

The translation is correct but the interpretation is wrong, I'm afraid.

The original translates: during the day, before her disappearence - and in German it is clear, that it was the same day. If "the day before the day on which she disappeared" were meant (you seem to interpret it this way), it would be 'im Laufe des vorherigen Tages" or "ein Tag vorher", something like that.

It is the day of the disappearance what's meant in the article, not the day before.

Also Inga's mother states that it was a one day only excursion.

Unfortunately the German words chosen aren't very clear even for native speakers:

"Offenbar gibt es aber auch im Wald Geruchsspuren von Inga. Diese sind mit dem Aufenthalt des Mädchens mit ihrer Familie im Laufe des Tages vor dem Verschwinden bei einer Radtour erklärbar, so von Hoff."
I read it as "the day before she disappeared" and a native speaker friends of mine confirmed that. However @Gottlieb makes it clear that it must be "earlier in the day she disappeared". Also, I found no related evidence confirming they were there the day before, so Gottlieb might be right.

Nice to hear from you, @worldwatcher !

Grammatically, it could be either the day before or 'before she vanished on that day'. From the context it has to be the latter but grammatically it could be either.

And regarding the hunter, apparently he was several miles away from where they were searching and was unaware of the missing girl. A hunter in Germany is not an individual with a hunting license but a registered caretaker for a particular part of the forest. He would not be out hunting 'willy nilly' but the job of a hunter is to take care of the biodiversity in the forest and to cull sick and injured (or harmful) animals.

Guess, it is still on the table:

"And he is facing more time inside over at least four other sex crimes, German prosecutors have confirmed in a new book.

They include the rape of Irish girl Hazel Behan in 2004, missing Inga Gehricke , 5, as well as murdered Carola Titze, and the sexual assault of a 10-year-old girl in April 2007, just weeks before Maddie was snatched nearby in Praia da Luz.

13 Sep, 2021

The six sex crimes Madeleine suspect Christian Brueckner is facing in Portugal, Belgium and Germany - Olive Press News Spain

Guess, it is still on the table:

"And he is facing more time inside over at least four other sex crimes, German prosecutors have confirmed in a new book.

They include the rape of Irish girl Hazel Behan in 2004, missing Inga Gehricke , 5, as well as murdered Carola Titze, and the sexual assault of a 10-year-old girl in April 2007, just weeks before Maddie was snatched nearby in Praia da Luz.

13 Sep, 2021

The six sex crimes Madeleine suspect Christian Brueckner is facing in Portugal, Belgium and Germany - Olive Press News Spain

Fake. Jon Clarke propaganda for you to buy his book.

Read latest posts on this thread with little Inga father interview. No investigation undergoing on Inga case. Sta Stendal still have the case. BKA/HCW can't investigate without Sta Stendal request.

Read article that you posted. And by the way you have your facts wrong as well regarding Inga and family to be on WH for weekend, etc ....

Last edited:
4 other sex crimes that CB is under investigation are not the ones JC mentioned. CT case it's esay to exclude CB by DNA as on Claudia Ruf, etc... Statments on JC book are nothing more than that.

Last edited:
Check @ZaZara post :

Where do you currently see points where the investigators should start?

I don't believe in the great unknown. I can't imagine anyone coming to the seclusion of Wilhelmshof to kidnap a child. The number of people who knew at the time that we were spending 2 May 2015 at Wilhelmshof is quite small. And the number of people who knew that we were staying until dinner, even though we originally wanted to be back home for dinner, is much smaller again. I think that Inga's disappearance is more interwoven with Wilhelmshof than it appears.

Also this :

I have asked a criminologist from Saxony-Anhalt for help and have been in very good contact with her for some time. She too is of the opinion that there is no unknown perpetrator here. Let me quote her at this point: "Since the time window of Inga's removal was extremely short, a prior degree of planning by persons who were already on the scene cannot be ruled out."

This was not published but i will tell you that the criminologist from Saxony-Anhalt that is helping little Inga father is Dr. Bettina Goetzeput from Institute for Criminal Analysis and Forensic Psychology in Magdeburg.

If you want to believe on a shaddy jornalist/book seller that is charging $$$$ at the expense of misery of others publishing stuff without fundamentation over the statments made by Brigitte Strullmeier (Sta Stendal that have the case now) it's up to you but i will tell you one thing i'm quite very happy that CB is known to be cleared from this one.

4 other sex crimes that CB is under investigation are not the ones JC mentioned. CT case it's esay to exclude CB by DNA as on Claudia Ruf, etc... Statments on JC book are nothing more than that.
Who said anything about Claudia Ruf??
There is no mention of Claudia R. (11 years) in the article that I posted yesterday.

"It was a sexual assault on a 10 year old German girl, who was on the beach in Portugal"

Madeleine McCann: police now know of nine assaults on British girls in Algarve

Another quote:
"The German girl had been playing in rock pools on Salema beach, when a naked man grabbed her, first speaking English, then German to her....."

So to my understanding CBs DNA is not tested yet, in the Carola Titze case? Not that we know off, anyways... what the result is.

Also Imo, there are indirect circumstances that CB had knowledge of the area (WH):

"Brueckner was born to a woman named Fischer but given over to youth authorities at an early age. Between 1992 - when he was 16 - and 1994 he lived in a facility for young people with learning difficulties."
(from what I know, it was also a Daikonie facility - where he was sent to,or adopted,I am not sure, wich one, could be both, given the fact that his adopted parents were very religious)
-----
"The authorities believe that Christian Brueckner knew an employee of the Diakonie facility near which Inga disappeared."

Man Arrested for Giving 'Underage Girls Drugs in Exchange for Sex' in Portugal | Al Bawaba

I have asked a criminologist from Saxony-Anhalt for help and have been in very good contact with her for some time. She too is of the opinion that there is no unknown perpetrator here. Let me quote her at this point: "Since the time window of Inga's removal was extremely short, a prior degree of planning by persons who were already on the scene cannot be ruled out."

This was not published but i will tell you that the criminologist from Saxony-Anhalt that is helping little Inga father is Dr. Bettina Goetzeput from Institute for Criminal Analysis and Forensic Psychology in Magdeburg.

(snipped for focus)
And Imo, hard to verify, when post, without msm.

- There are Daikonie facilities all over Germany and CB was NOT on the WH facility from where little Inga went missing.... Sorry.

- By the time CB turned "suspect" they had more than one year now to check CB DNA against CT DNA as they have done in CR case in days, this is what i stated. So BKA knows if CB was excluded or not, and don't know only if they don't want.

- CB is INVESTIGATED over 4 crimes + MM crime and NOT 6 crimes (Inga and CT).

- Check this if you haven't :

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Replace RH with little Inga.

Also check all latest podcasts/interviews that even HCW gave about CB/little Inga. He stated on many that he is cleared out on little Inga case. Words of prosecuters even StA Stendal were among the lines of there is no evidence at all that CB could be linked in any way to Murder/Abuse/Kidnapping of Inga.

Then for the book to be correct HCW would be contradicting himself and what was stated by Inga father on the articles that you posted yourself ! So why would HCW say one thing one day and change to a different one the other day ?

For clarification,was not talking about the facility WH itself,but -a facility from Diakonie,when CB was adopted out,to his foster parents as a baby,or was sent to a Diakonie facility ,as a teen.

Could be that CB knew an employer from Diakonie,who happened to work there/WH ,at the time Inga disappeared.
Maybe the Diakonie worked at other facilities,as well,where (s)he met CB.

I am not sorry to say,that I am happy that CB is behind bars.
Another perp off the streets.
MOO

Maybe if it were someone close to you or that you were to care about ALLOT you would rather be happier for the person to die acidentaly or even from other sort of dead rather than to be tortured for days and killed like CB claimed that he would like to do....

I agree, CB should rot in jail. But i'm happy that he didn't had anything to do with Inga whenever you believe in me or not.

Sorry this all I can say. And as well I'm sorry that people can't understand what I'm saying as well.

Last edited:
I would rather end up knowing that at the end She did died quickly by accident (even if killed by someone else) or even by a game gone wrong or by loosing Herself (and again on Inga case NOTHING OF THAT WAS EXCLUDED) rather then to know that someone else did to Her what CB did claim that he would like to do to his victims/did to the ones he raped, etc. I don't know what is so hard to understand in that but ok. IF CB were to take part on the crime we all know how it would had gone. I don't had any need to have someone like him to blame, not on Inga case at least.

I would rather end up knowing that at the end She did died quickly by accident (even if killed by someone else) or even by a game gone wrong or by loosing Herself (and again on Inga case NOTHING OF THAT WAS EXCLUDED) rather then to know that someone else did to Her what CB did claim that he would like to do to his victims/did to the ones he raped, etc. I don't know what is so hard to understand in that but ok. IF CB were to take part on the crime we all know how it would had gone. I don't had any need to have someone like him to blame, not on Inga case at least.
I know what you mean and am aware what CB talked about in a chat on the dark web.
It is so sick.

And I do agree that it the worst nightmare,24/7 to live with.

As far as CB being linked to many disappearances,like the little Dutch boy Jair Soares.
Found it very disturbing that LE in The Netherlands,didn't even talked with a local perp,who was seen with him by several witnesses.
Instead,LE went to Germany to see if they could link CB.
It's a big failure.imo

Also Manuel Schadwald,who went missing from Germany was seen in The Netherlands.
It's mind-blowing,that these cases remain unsolved.

As for CB,time will tell what kind of evidence and charges they press in court.

Who said anything about Claudia Ruf??
There is no mention of Claudia R. (11 years) in the article that I posted yesterday.

"It was a sexual assault on a 10 year old German girl, who was on the beach in Portugal"

Madeleine McCann: police now know of nine assaults on British girls in Algarve

Another quote:
"The German girl had been playing in rock pools on Salema beach, when a naked man grabbed her, first speaking English, then German to her....."

So to my understanding CBs DNA is not tested yet, in the Carola Titze case? Not that we know off, anyways... what the result is.

Also Imo, there are indirect circumstances that CB had knowledge of the area (WH):

"Brueckner was born to a woman named Fischer but given over to youth authorities at an early age. Between 1992 - when he was 16 - and 1994 he lived in a facility for young people with learning difficulties."
(from what I know, it was also a Daikonie facility - where he was sent to,or adopted,I am not sure, wich one, could be both, given the fact that his adopted parents were very religious)
-----
"The authorities believe that Christian Brueckner knew an employee of the Diakonie facility near which Inga disappeared."

Man Arrested for Giving 'Underage Girls Drugs in Exchange for Sex' in Portugal | Al Bawaba

(snipped for focus)
And Imo, hard to verify, when post, without msm.

I know some things don't say blonde hair, but his hair is more dirty blonde and when it gets the sun on it it looks blonde, In winter can look brown, but we also know he had wigs, and some reports say unkempt hair, which could suggest a wig, especially if it's a dark environment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back