Germany - Woman imprisoned, murdered after responding to singles ad - 2 May 2016

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/horror-house-germany-wife-put-freezer-burned-officials-say-n566776

A body was stored in the freezer at a German "horror house" where a woman who answered a newspaper singles ad was held captive and beaten before later dying...

Angelika W. told investigators that she and her ex-husband "had put the body in a freezer and later burnt the body parts in a fireplace."

Those remains belonged to another wife of Wilfried Max W. — who was identified only as 33-year-old Annika E., authorities said.

http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/20...as-held-captive-abused-by-horror-house-couple

A woman has told German investigators that she was held captive for around three months and was physically abused by a couple who are in custody for the deaths of two other women, police said Wednesday...

She said she was locked inside the house with “no possibility of fleeing” and was physically abused by both suspects, according to police.

In March 2012, they said, she was taken to a station and put on a train home following a “significant physical dispute.” She didn’t contact police at the time because of threats of further violence.

In my opinion criminals sometimes do not receive anything close to the prison sentence they actually deserve. Anyone who could harm multiple victims should be locked up for life, because they will always be a danger to society, I believe. The victims in cases like this suffered greatly, and this isn't true justice for them.

I also think it's interesting the husband received a sentence of 11 years, the wife 13 years in prison.
The wife appears to me to possibly have a medical condition, but that's just speculation.

What do these sentences say about the worth of the lives of the victims?
Why are the prison terms so short?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor
Back