NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else besides me wondered if GM will be pardoned within the next few weeks? Of course she won’t be off the hook since NY State could still pursue charges and civil cases could still go forward and potentially impoverish her. But by the time NYS gets a case going she could be long gone...with whatever money she has squirreled away. I imagine her attorneys are working this angle 24/7. Time will tell.
JMO
I was just thinking this. She doesn't seem to have been pardoned. But, then again, not many women were pardoned in the last 4 years, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

She is still huffing and puffing..trying to blow the big house down!
I'm gonna love this trial if Ghislaine gets a female judge.... BOOM!

Oh, oh, wait, better still..... the judge at Larry Nasser's trial. This one. And then, she needs to go sui generis and invite ALL the victims to address Ghislaine before sentencing.

Last edited:
So, there are issues about how much time GM is allowed to use a computer that is issued to her. Right now, she gets it 13 hours per day, 5 days a week. The judge issued an order for her to be able to check it out on the weekends, but DOC is complaining.

BBM - Ha! I understand he seems to think he has some legal grounds for this, but really? I think most of the earth’s population is fully aware of what evidence the government has, or at least enough to know the lady is no innocente. There is enough corroborated evidence in the news to know this. Generations of men using their privilege to dominate, control, abuse, and discard, with a female recruiter to boot, are the men Epstein learned from. This is why we know, this is no guessing game. But the legal system must do their little dance and eventually, I pray the victims find peace with the guilty safety locked away amongst a sea of guilty abusers that came before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck