Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghislaine Maxwell paid $25k to Jacob Wohl to 'smear victims' | Daily Mail Online

Ghislaine Maxwell hired fake news purveyor Jacob Wohl to smear her and Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims, a former friend has told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.

The twitverse is pushing back on the legitimacy of this article:

@JerryDunleavy (DC Examiner reporter): Deleted my tweet sharing the Daily Mail story on Ghislaine Maxwell & Jacob Wohl b/c it sounds like to me and upon further reading & looking at the lobbying forms seems more likely that Wohl is pretending to have been hired by Maxwell. I am open to being proven wrong tho.

@KCOnTheRadio :Lying about being part of a child sex ring so people think youre important enough to be part of a high profile CHILD SEX RING? #JacobWohl last year faked a @RaleighReporter article about @NC_Governor to the @MailOnline and they still ran with this? #ncpol

@willsommer (Daily Beast reporter): I just got back from a hipster coffee shop where everyone was talking about how this story seems almost certainly false and planted by Jacob Wohl himself

@oneunderscore__ (NBC reporter): I'm with @willsommer : This story reeks of a Wohlian attention grab. It has the same glaring holes in it (misspelling basic stuff) that he's known for. I would hold off on believing it until a lot more comes in.

Last edited:
The twitverse is pushing back on the legitimacy of this article:

@JerryDunleavy (DC Examiner reporter): Deleted my tweet sharing the Daily Mail story on Ghislaine Maxwell & Jacob Wohl b/c it sounds like ******** to me and upon further reading & looking at the lobbying forms seems more likely that Wohl is pretending to have been hired by Maxwell. I am open to being proven wrong tho.

@KCOnTheRadio :Lying about being part of a child sex ring so people think youre important enough to be part of a high profile CHILD SEX RING? #JacobWohl last year faked a @RaleighReporter article about @NC_Governor to the @MailOnline and they still ran with this? #ncpol

@willsommer (Daily Beast reporter): I just got back from a hipster coffee shop where everyone was talking about how this story seems almost certainly false and planted by Jacob Wohl himself

@oneunderscore__ (NBC reporter): I'm with @willsommer : This story reeks of a Wohlian attention grab. It has the same glaring holes in it (misspelling basic stuff) that he's known for. I would hold off on believing it until a lot more comes in.

that is an absolute possibility with this clown.

Landing here at random ...

Tricia will be on WS youtube tonight briefly at 10:00 pm but then at midnight Mountain time, she plans to do a 24 hour marathon "end of the world" youtube in (dis)honour of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. There will also be discussion of many missing people cases that perhaps don't get as much coverage as others ... whatever she and you folks can fit into those 24 hours.

You must be okay with Tricia perhaps nodding off, her couch at times empty with Scrappy Joe, Boo and Babe holding down the show between interludes, but all in all, Tricia will be there or thereabouts, listening to you folks and swapping tales with you ... for a whole 24 hours !! How exciting is that?

giphy.gif

Click here for Tricia's Websleuths Youtube Channel

MSM:

Trump on accused Epstein sex crimes accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

"I just wish her well, frankly," Trump told reporters when asked at a press briefing today on the coronavirus pandemic about Maxwell.

"I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump said.
Well JIMOO he’s sending a message? Warning? Remember birds of a feather! He likes them young just like friends.

MSM:

Trump on accused Epstein sex crimes accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell: 'I wish her well'

"I just wish her well, frankly," Trump told reporters when asked at a press briefing today on the coronavirus pandemic about Maxwell.

"I've met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach," Trump said.

What’s he going to say? I hope she goes to prison? Or she’s wrongly accused they should let her go? Only way to get out of saying anything is to say something polite.

What’s he going to say? I hope she goes to prison? Or she’s wrongly accused they should let her go? Only way to get out of saying anything is to say something polite.

This is, quite obviously, flatly false. He could easily refuse comment, or lie, again, and say "Just don't know. Not aware of it."

Last edited:
MSM:

From the link:

Trump's offer of well wishes to Maxwell came after a reporter asked him if "you feel that she's going to turn in powerful men?"
BBM

A simple “I really can’t comment on a case currently before the court” would have sufficed IMO.

Just reporting one man’s opinion: Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC just now opined that Trump was sending a clear message “Do you want to be a Roger Stone (sentence commuted) or a Michael Cohen (returned to prison and currently in solitary confinement after revealing that he is writing a book...which may or may not be connected.).

Last edited:
Trump's offer of well wishes to Maxwell came after a reporter asked him if "you feel that she's going to turn in powerful men?"
BBM

A simple “I really can’t comment on a case currently before the court” would have sufficed IMO.

Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC just now opined that Trump was sending a clear message “Do you want to be a Roger Stone (sentence commuted) or a Michael Cohen (returned to prison and currently in solitary confinement after revealing that he is writing a book).[/QUOTE]

wonder if any MSM have asked Clinton the same question??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members