Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder if the calls between this freak and his girlfriend were recorded? You all remember the calls between CA and her parents?
Yes, I'm sure it was since the article says a prosecutor reviewed the recording to see if anything was missed that would indicate he was suicidal. I think all calls are recorded.

Suicide would point to his guilt, which is probably why his attorney insisted he wasn't despondent or suicidal. Not that it makes much of a difference at this point.

I went down a bit of a Karyna Shuliak rabbit hole.

Daily Mail July 9, 2020:

"...And her attendance at Columbia University now appears likely to have been paid for by Epstein.

Shuliak originally arrived in the US in 2009 - then aged 20 - and is believed to have come to know the Wall Street financier soon afterwards.

[Epstein] came to New York for medical purposes, to see the dentist, for example. 'Karyna was a dentist but never really worked in her profession. 'It seems she could only do simple procedures as a dentist. 'I'm not sure that she ever treated anyone including Epstein.' ... Shuliak studied dentistry in Belarus - a country known as the last dictatorship in Europe - before enrolling in Columbia."

So maybe she studied dental hygiene in Belarus, not dentistry? Did the chair serve simply as a novelty? Why am I so curious?

"It is believed that she owns her own flat in New York, paid for by Epstein,...

'It's hard for me to imagine the size of her savings,' said the source. 'I'm sure that Epstein would never give her a million dollars.

'I think there is enough to cover her living expenses. Well, enough for a year or two. 'I don't know for how long it will last. She burns cash.'

Isn't she a dentist, though? Couldn't she simply open up her own practice if she needed cash? Are these women who are currently funded by JE's money living off the pension funds that GM's father stole from his clients?

ETA: NYDaily March 3 2020:

"Shuliak also faced possible legal risk tied to her dental practice registered at a Virgin Islands address where one does not appear to have existed."

Shuliak doesn't come up in the FL or NY dental directories either. ...but she does show up in the Cali directory.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm sure it was since the article says a prosecutor reviewed the recording to see if anything was missed that would indicate he was suicidal. I think all calls are recorded.

Suicide would point to his guilt, which is probably why his attorney insisted he wasn't despondent or suicidal. Not that it makes much of a difference at this point.

so now I'm wondering if these calls will be made public? I hope so.

IMO I had never seen that photograph of his cell after his apparent suicide. It is quite a mess and so many sheets. The caption mentions a noose, but I don't see one? Thoughts on the photo?
I guess it's maybe the material hanging on the left of the ladder and it's been cut. At least I think they would have probably cut it.

25483638-8069987-image-m-147_1583249667977.jpg

ETA: I'm also surprised about the amount of sheets.

I guess it's maybe the material hanging on the left of the ladder and it's been cut. At least I think they would have probably cut it.

Could be. Seems short for JE's size at that height and why there when he could hang from the top of the bunk quite easily. I don't think they'd show the noose. Lot's of bedding though. jmo

Lots of sheets, mattress on the floor, a big disheveled mess that looks, to my untrained eye, to show signs of a struggle? IMO

I was curious what the black machine in the lower right corner is. According to the article below, it was a sleep apnea machine.

Jeffrey Epstein autopsy photos aired on "60 Minutes" raises questions about his death, former NYC medical examiner says

Is there a general Epstein thread? I don't want to distract the discussion here, but I find this photo so interesting. IMO

A bombshell blond pilot who allegedly started out as Jeffrey Epstein’s underage sex slave before morphing into an abuser herself is presumably named in newly subpoenaed flight logs involving his lavish air fleet.

Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein was accused of bringing to the US around 2001 at age 15 — calling her his “Yugoslavian sex slave’’ — spent years by the late pedophile’s side, according to alleged victims, photos and reports.
https://nypost.com/article/nadia-marchinkova-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs/

New filing in Guiffre v. Maxwell: Order on Motion to Intervene
Order on Motion to Intervene

The Court is in receipt of non-party John Doe’s letter dated September 22, 2020, opposing the Government of the United States Virgin Islands’ (the “USVI”)

I am a little familiar with this sort of world having been into modeling and in New York in the 70s between my ages of 16-20. I dated old men on yachts with penthouses, was flown to California for weekends, hung out at Regines, blah, blah blah. Truly I do hope that these prosecutions raise awareness to the rich old pervie men how used up girls feel later on, how lonely. It is confusing at the time because it seems so exciting and you feel wanted and special in a way, until you realize no one actually cared for you at all,you were used like toilet paper, and the sex becomes like prostitution. If nothing else, maybe they will fear prosecution, because most of those men do not have a conscience, it is all about eye candy on your arm and playboy fantasies when you are alone with them, when you should be going to the prom with the boy next door. (I still wish I had said yes to the boy next door instead of doing what I did)

Could be. Seems short for JE's size at that height and why there when he could hang from the top of the bunk quite easily. I don't think they'd show the noose. Lot's of bedding though. jmo
There are lots of pictures of the noose on line. It's just very thin strips of sheets tied together. I think he attached it to the railing on the upper bunk and maybe the window. Then he leaned forward, according to the article.

Revealed: Bill Clinton’s Intimate Secret Dinner With Ghislaine Maxwell

The former president invited Ghislaine Maxwell to a cozy dinner in L.A. in 2014, years after she had been accused by a victim of procuring girls for Epstein’s sex ring.

According to information obtained by The Daily Beast, Clinton’s advance team secured seating for the invitees and specifically noted Maxwell and someone named “Scott” had RSVP’d for the Thursday gathering.

A federal judge on Tuesday kept alive a citizen muckraker’s quest to pry loose for the public’s benefit tens of thousands of FBI documents about disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, including his time as a government informant.

Self-styled public information crusader Angela Clemente sued in May, seeking to force the FBI to release the documents on the grounds that Epstein is now dead, albeit under mysterious circumstances, and that there is an overarching public interest in releasing documents. The Justice Department, representing the FBI, is fighting the effort

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article245922170.html

The former president invited Ghislaine Maxwell to a cozy dinner in L.A. in 2014, years after she had been accused by a victim of procuring girls for Epstein’s sex ring.

According to information obtained by The Daily Beast, Clinton’s advance team secured seating for the invitees and specifically noted Maxwell and someone named “Scott” had RSVP’d for the Thursday gathering.

"The Beast said Clinton had six or seven guests at the dinner and described it as intimate; a Clinton spokesperson said there were 20 guests."

Secret? Intimate? Whether there were 6 or 20 guests, that doesn't sound intimate and the fact that his staff put it together sure doesn't make it secret. Inviting her was a poor decision, yes, but MSM needs to get rid of the sensationalist approach.

A federal judge on Tuesday kept alive a citizen muckraker’s quest to pry loose for the public’s benefit tens of thousands of FBI documents about disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, including his time as a government informant.

1000s of documents. Are they only on hard copy? Will the FBI need to hire hundreds of grunts to scan it all? Do they not have enough Sharpies to black out all the sensitive info? IMO, LE in Canada and America go so far and above to protect their informants, which often leaves their victims to suffer grave injustices.

From your link

One friend of the Clintons told The Daily Beast that Ghislaine was close to Clinton and daughter Chelsea, went backstage at Clinton Global Initiative events, and even visited their homes. The source said the Clintons should take responsibility for spending time with Maxwell, who allegedly offered the Clintons hotel stays, air travel, and other largesse.

From your link

One friend of the Clintons told The Daily Beast that Ghislaine was close to Clinton and daughter Chelsea, went backstage at Clinton Global Initiative events, and even visited their homes. The source said the Clintons should take responsibility for spending time with Maxwell, who allegedly offered the Clintons hotel stays, air travel, and other largesse.

Are you referring to my post? We know all that, it's public knowledge. My objection is to the Daily Beast implying that GM and BC had a secret, intimate dinner, when it clearly wasn't. The MSM needs to state facts instead of adding their own distortions. You know, something like, 'Despite JE's child prostitution conviction in 2008, BC staff was instructed to invite GE and her bf to a dinner with several others at an L.A. restaurant.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa