Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I go backwards again, I've got a guestion.

I saw a photo either at end of. UK news or in a newspaper. The photo was Epstein and a group of men. One of the men was Donald Trump, all looking a lot younger. Is DT spoken about in this case? I know he, Trump, owned property on an island that Epstein used for party weekends or weeks.

DT and JE go way back. Use a search engine and you'll find numerous articles on their relationship. ...Not sure which island you're referring to. Do you have a link?

shocker:

Inmate at Brooklyn jail claims detainees had to clean and polish the floors before Ghislaine Maxwell moved in

Ghislaine Maxwell is still getting the royal treatment.

The wealthy British socialite has a floor all to herself in a Brooklyn jail while awaiting trial for allegedly grooming girls for Jeffrey Epstein — and women inmates had to clean and polish the area before she was moved in, according to an inmate and several lawyers with clients at the Metropolitan Detention Center.

Maxwell, 58, also gets extra recreational time, the inmate and lawyers claim.

“The only time we were allowed on the floor Ms. Maxwell has to herself is when they sent us to clean it and polish the floor for her,” said an inmate who requested anonymity. “We had to polish it three times so it would be ready for her.”

The inmate, through her lawyer, said that detainees had never been asked to clean the usually empty second floor before. A few days after they had to polish it repeatedly, a woman moved in and guards told them it was Maxwell, the inmate said.

*cont. at link.

DT and JE go way back. Use a search engine and you'll find numerous articles on their relationship. ...Not sure which island you're referring to. Do you have a link?

Sorry no link but Google is my friend lol. I do have some info to get started on thank you.

I think I saw a video (or maybe the Netflix documentary) which described the Palm Beach home as being in an "exclusive island community" (or similar words). I guess that home and Mar a Lago are technically on an island looking at a map.

I saw a photo either at end of. UK news or in a newspaper. The photo was Epstein and a group of men. One of the men was Donald Trump, all looking a lot younger. Is DT spoken about in this case? I know he, Trump, owned property on an island that Epstein used for party weekends or weeks.

I'm not sure which article you're referring to but are you getting the properties confused?

Epstein owns the Caribbean island of Little St. James in the US Virgin Islands.

Trump owns a mansion on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, but doesn’t own the island.

I've never read of JE visiting Trump's island home.

They were neighbours in Palm Beach, Florida and JE went to Mar-a-Lago multiple times. Here’s a video of them partying there in 1992.

I'm not sure which article you're referring to but are you getting the properties confused?

Epstein owns the Caribbean island of Little St. James in the US Virgin Islands.

Trump owns a mansion on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, but doesn’t own the island.

I've never read of JE visiting Trump's island home.

They were neighbours in Palm Beach, Florida and JE went to Mar-a-Lago multiple times. Here’s a video of them partying there in 1992.

Thank you. Didn't President Trump ban JE from coming to Mar-A-Lago years ago?

Jmho

I believe it has been stated that Trump and Epstein had a falling out over (depending on your source) Epstein's sexual assault of an employee at Mar-A-Lago or Trump besting Epstein in a real estate deal. According to several sources Epstein has been persona non grata at Mar-A-Lago for several years.

shocker:

Inmate at Brooklyn jail claims detainees had to clean and polish the floors before Ghislaine Maxwell moved in

The wealthy British socialite has a floor all to herself in a Brooklyn jail while awaiting trial for allegedly grooming girls for Jeffrey Epstein — and women inmates had to clean and polish the area before she was moved in, according to an inmate and several lawyers with clients at the Metropolitan Detention Center.

“The only time we were allowed on the floor Ms. Maxwell has to herself is when they sent us to clean it and polish the floor for her,” said an inmate who requested anonymity. “We had to polish it three times so it would be ready for her.”

The inmate, through her lawyer, said that detainees had never been asked to clean the usually empty second floor before. A few days after they had to polish it repeatedly, a woman moved in and guards told them it was Maxwell, the inmate said.

*cont. at link.
Not surprised. She has a looooooooooooot of money, getting some inside can't be that hard. Some guards are most likely making bank for "protecting" her and giving her stuff she isn't supposed to have.

I believe it has been stated that Trump and Epstein had a falling out over (depending on your source) Epstein's sexual assault of an employee at Mar-A-Lago or Trump besting Epstein in a real estate deal. According to several sources Epstein has been persona non grata at Mar-A-Lago for several years.
Very likely. Epstein is the kind of man that has friends that turn into enemies very easily over money. Sharing girls? They don't care. Sharing money? No.

Thank you. Didn't President Trump ban JE from coming to Mar-A-Lago years ago?

Jmho

No. Given Trump's track record (grab 'em by the p*ssy, walking into underage girls' pageant dressing room, and inappropriate sexual comments about his underage daughter), it would be extremely out of character and bizarre for him to step in on behalf of a female employee instead of JE.

They had a falling out over a real estate deal in FL.

shocker:

*cont. at link.
Most likely the cleaning is part of an anti murder and suicide related plan.
MOO they were moving her evey day before this.
When delivered alive to court, if convicted the treatment will stop.

I'm not exactly sure what this means yet:

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
2h

Ghislaine Maxwell claims of the protective order that kept her depositions secret: "This language was negotiated by the parties to specifically exclude an exception for investigations by law enforcement." Read the 9-page letter here:

Maxwell Letter 7 29 2020

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
2h

NEW: Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers accuse prosecutors and Virginia Giuffre of violating a protective order in her civil case by quoting her confidential deposition to build the perjury counts of her indictment. One of those depositions is set for release tomorrow.

EeHSKDSX0AE58tY

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
2h

Or, more specifically, when the sworn statements in that confidential document are alleged to *be* a crime?
Quote Tweet

AGev4kQM_normal.jpg

julie k. brown
@jkbjournalist
· 2h
Does a protective order stand when the info you’re trying to hide (protect) is part of a crime? @Mimirocah1 @BarbMcQuade twitter.com/klasfeldreport…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa