Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

I've been away from WS for a little while, so I am not quite caught up, but I am assuming there is no catalogued list of what exactly the 400+ "electronic devices" were? I believe CDs were mentioned, which makes me wonder if there were homemade videos with unidentified victims they are hoping to identify?
Emphasis mine.
Pretty sickening if RH catalogued his crimes in that manner... but if it can bring closure to a grieving family, it's understandable that LE would want to seize such items.

Not to mention adding charges to this perp !

I'm sorry his face was the last those women saw.
Horrible.
Omo.

1716233345158.png
'Crime lab technicians could be seen in the front yard of the home on First Ave setting up a tent. A heavily police presence was spotted in the area by Chopper 4 and the street in front of the home was closed off.'

''In April, police searched a heavily wooded area in Manorville on Long Island for several days in connection with the Gilgo Beach case. It's unclear if Monday's search at Heuermann's house is in anyway connected with that other recent search.''

Family is on vacation, so I assume they gave them advance notice of the search as a courtesy?

Amazing there's still so much left there to search through. If Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor's deaths are linked to Rex, that means he was murdering women at least 23 years ago.

IMG_2319.jpg
doubtful because you wouldnt want them to destroy or more any evidence

Source: "Investigators were seen entering the house and the backyard. They'd been there for several hours as of 10 a.m. and word is they could be there for the next couple of days....Heuermann's estranged wife Asa Ellerup, 60, and their adult son and daughter have remained residents of the home since his arrest. But they are believed to be away on vacation and were not there when police arrived, 1010 WINS has learned."

Bad things happen when his family's away on vacation...

Speculation:

Any kind of lab work would be done in a lab van. MOO

Perhaps LE received new tips or, more likely, analyses have come back on seized electronics, perhaps with stills or videos that originated from within the home, maybe revealing a subterranean chamber. Soundproof, a room survivors never saw but the victims might have. He lived there a loooooooog-island loooooooong time, didn't move up and out like so many people do once their careers take off. What wed him to it? Family history? Personal history? Did he have it just how he liked? When the family was away, did he perfect a secret room? Torture chamber. He neglected every other aspect of that home. And arguably, the family within. Is it because it had a bunker? His private sick retreat.

If only those walls could talk.

Maybe today they are.

JMO

Speculation:

Any kind of lab work would be done in a lab van. MOO

Perhaps LE received new tips or, more likely, analyses have come back on seized electronics, perhaps with stills or videos that originated from within the home, maybe revealing a subterranean chamber. Soundproof, a room survivors never saw but the victims might have. He lived there a loooooooog-island loooooooong time, didn't move up and out like so many people do once their careers take off. What wed him to it? Family history? Personal history? Did he have it just how he liked? When the family was away, did he perfect a secret room? Torture chamber. He neglected every other aspect of that home. And arguably, the family within. Is it because it had a bunker? His private sick retreat.

If only those walls could talk.

Maybe today they are.

JMO
Yes Megnut, and one has to wonder. Something does seem awful comfortable or familiar about that location? And to build on the statement you gave and paraphrase: ‘if only others in that home would talk’.

And I don’t mean in a docu-drama to one day be released. MOO

Last edited:
IANAL, I don't know if it is required to be notified in advance of the warrant (someone with NYS law knowledge, please chime in here), but IMO it would be smart on LE's part, if they waited for this "vacation" to take place and notified them while they were away.
Yes, true, but Rex's wife's attorney has had a very close relationship with LE and the prosecutor's office, for many years. I'm assuming they notified her in advance. JMO We will find out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back