Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, RH seems almost like he was cocky enough to plan for the eventuality of him getting caught, arrested and his home searched. To be fair, perhaps this is my biased speaking based on my view of how deplorably comfortable he was repeatedly calling, taunting and harassing Amanda Barthelemy, Melissa Barthelemy’s sister. It gave me the chilling impression he was so sure he wasn’t going to get caught or like he had his bases covered.

I think it is possible that if he did keep belongings from any of his victims or evidence from any of the crime scenes, he hid them in homes or buildings that he had regular and easy access to. He might have considered keeping these items, or at least a portion of them, outside the home and in places not so apparent to shield them from the police while also ensuring he could access them when he felt the disgusting need or urge to (for example, to relive, reminisce over or fantasize about the crimes.

This may mean that unfortunately LE might consider also searching his mother’s home, the South Carolina property again and any storage units that are not in his name but he still had access to through his job or relatives. It is possible that the owners of these properties didn’t even know he had access or how and how often was using them.

JMO/speculation

Yes! ^^^ and not to over emphasize it, as there are at least four female victims involved that we are aware of……. they are the priority IMO…….

Just maybe that book was perhaps RHs? And if the case, begs the question if it was earlier seen, then how did it reappear later in this most recent search warrant evidence collection? And by whom? AFAIK RH wouldn’t have been in the residence to have placed it the second time? And yet if it wasn’t his then whose book is it? I envision DNA work on it might elucidate who had touched it?

Maybe one of the family’s lawyers will clarify that?

I am also hoping that perhaps we will hear something soon from any other attorney(s) involved with this case. MOO

this whole scene feels a little off doesn't it? very eccentric. I'm not sure what exactly was happening in that house. The bathroom looked as though it was being remodeled..there is so much stuff in there..it's dangerous almost, a nightmare, unwholesome. I think LE caused some of the mess but they didn't create all that stuff stacked to the ceilings..I see some shots where I see some nice Italian backsplash tile in the kitchen..maybe they were fixing it up somewhat when all this went down. This house is a cool little mid century box house..it could be very nice. He is a freaking architect and has 2X4's holding up his roof.

The book is just more weirdness...edgy art book? crime *advertiser censored*? they seem a strangely emeshed family in this too small house as I look in from the outside. Rex has a son who is dependent and needs around the clock care. This alone is a trauma. It seems like they are truly hoarders and this search must be truly traumatic for them because hoarding is a form of self protection I think. Also it is embarrassing and an assault on your privacy.

they seem oddly focused on how to exploit their trauma and how to maximize the financial outcome of all of this in terms of assets. just saying...was Rex having swinger parties there where his children lived? This house seems like some crazy bad drug scene from the 70's with kids tripping over their passed out parents and friends in the living room..wonder if it's all true..this case is so strange. mOO

IMHO, RH seems almost like he was cocky enough to plan for the eventuality of him getting caught, arrested and his home searched. To be fair, perhaps this is my biased speaking based on my view of how deplorably comfortable he was repeatedly calling, taunting and harassing Amanda Barthelemy, Melissa Barthelemy’s sister. It gave me the chilling impression he was so sure he wasn’t going to get caught or like he had his bases covered.

I think it is possible that if he did keep belongings from any of his victims or evidence from any of the crime scenes, he hid them in homes or buildings that he had regular and easy access to. He might have considered keeping these items, or at least a portion of them, outside the home and in places not so apparent to shield them from the police while also ensuring he could access them when he felt the disgusting need or urge to (for example, to relive, reminisce over or fantasize about the crimes.

This may mean that unfortunately LE might consider also searching his mother’s home, the South Carolina property again and any storage units that are not in his name but he still had access to through his job or relatives. It is possible that the owners of these properties didn’t even know he had access or how and how often was using them.

JMO/speculation

Yes, I think the Palmyra, VA house where his mother was living is probably a goldmine. The SC property as well. Especially after selling mom’s house and moving her to his sister’s home in Upstate NY.

Yes! ^^^ and not to over emphasize it, as there are at least four female victims involved that we are aware of……. they are the priority IMO…….

Just maybe that book was perhaps RHs? And if the case, begs the question if it was earlier seen, then how did it reappear later in this most recent search warrant evidence collection? And by whom? AFAIK RH wouldn’t have been in the residence to have placed it the second time? And yet if it wasn’t his then whose book is it? I envision DNA work on it might elucidate who had touched it?

Maybe one of the family’s lawyers will clarify that?

I am also hoping that perhaps we will hear something soon from any other attorney(s) involved with this case. MOO

All I know is I don't think an average family w/o having someone interested or involved in detective/forensics would own it. A weird teen maybe, but on the kitchen counter? Kinda weird.
It's ODD.

All I know is I don't think an average family w/o having someone interested or involved in detective/forensics would own it. A weird teen maybe, but on the kitchen counter? Kinda weird.
It's ODD.
I mean, I added it to my Amazon cart the second I heard about it because I think it sounds fascinating and wouldn't question anyone owning it for that reason... UNLESS it turns out they were a SK. Then it becomes a very different story.

I mean, I added it to my Amazon cart the second I heard about it because I think it sounds fascinating and wouldn't question anyone owning it for that reason... UNLESS it turns out they were a SK. Then it becomes a very different story.
Feels like a statement in a way - this place is a crime scene. Maybe thats all it is now even to ppl who grew up there? Speculating obviously.

Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney visited the home of suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann on Thursday as an extensive search of the property reached a fourth day.

The prosecutor, who had not previously been seen at the architect’s house all week, spent 20 minutes inside the home before leaving without speaking to reporters gathered down the street.

Crime scene personnel could be seen photographing Heuermann’s front porch, where they removed paint chips and a piece of rope and placed them in evidence bags, before returning other items to the garage late Thursday afternoon. A large-format architect’s printer was among the items taken out of the house, only to be returned hours later.

Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney visited the home of suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann on Thursday as an extensive search of the property reached a fourth day.

The prosecutor, who had not previously been seen at the architect’s house all week, spent 20 minutes inside the home before leaving without speaking to reporters gathered down the street.

Crime scene personnel could be seen photographing Heuermann’s front porch, where they removed paint chips and a piece of rope and placed them in evidence bags, before returning other items to the garage late Thursday afternoon. A large-format architect’s printer was among the items taken out of the house, only to be returned hours later.

The camera lens is pointed upwards towards the interior of the porch roof... couple that with rope and paint chips. Did a victim's belongings hang from that porch or what?? Yeah, my mind whirls with thoughts because I've spent so many years on WS. This RH is one evil psycho torture killer freak and has been for years and years and years.

1716505612617.png

If they cannot understand WHY LE would SEARCH that house then yes they may have issues with comprehension. They should be happy the entire house wasn't bulldozed and put through a sieve looking for bone fragments. I don't think they have searched the whole house/property yet.
I wouldn't EXPECT LE to never let me step on the property again. I think they are being treated more than fair with velvet gloves even. LE is bending over backwards for them IMHO.
I don't know how anyone could continue living in such a house like that, after it's been ripped up by LE once, let alone a second time, and knowing what's been reported about what's went on there. It's not like they're short of money now, because of their deal with the devil documentary and the generous folks who contributed to their lifestyle Maybe they'll move permanently to their property in S.C. That might come after the court case of course, so she can be close by to see for herself the evidence against her Rex. MOO.

Has anyone independently verified that RH's father was an aerospace engineer? Or did this information come from RH only? I've tried to locate this, but I can't find anything that specifically notes it's verified and not solely coming from RH.

Last edited:
Has anyone independently verified that RH's father was an aerospace engineer? Or did this information come from RH only? I've tried to locate this, but I can't find anything that specifically notes it's verified and not solely coming from RH.
Assuming that the NYT did due diligence regarding RH's father, imo.
''In Massapequa Park, a tightly gridded village of neat homes with manicured lawns, Mr. Heuermann, the son of an aerospace engineer, lived in the house that he grew up in and tinkered with furniture in his father’s old workshop.''

There is almost nothing on the web about his father. I’ve never even found an obit. It’s creepy. The only thing I found was a pic of his headstone. The information about his dad and family comes from articles where people he knew when he was younger were told by him about his father. It’s possible one old neighbor spoke to a reporter about his father’s behavior in the neighborhood.

Assuming that the NYT did due diligence regarding RH's father, imo.
''In Massapequa Park, a tightly gridded village of neat homes with manicured lawns, Mr. Heuermann, the son of an aerospace engineer, lived in the house that he grew up in and tinkered with furniture in his father’s old workshop.''
I think he did more than tinker with furniture in that work shop. mOO

I don't believe a word RH says about-- anything. Literally anything. I know he's innocent till proven guilty, I am positive he's guilty at this point. I hope he gets a fair trial, his attorney seems very good. But I don't believe one single word that comes out of his mouth about literally anything. I'd want every single idea cross-checked, no matter how innocent it may seem. Agreed there's very little about his father, but I mean, it's pre-internet, so makes sense to some extent, I guess. But as of now, there are so, so many crimes RH "could have" committed over such a lengthy span in so many locations, that I want to know as much as I can about him to see exactly which murders he might have been involved in. He may turn out to have a very high kill count. They sure don't do searches like this for everyone. They're literally turning the place inside-out. (Good. I hope LE continues going back right up to trial.) The only thing I believe about RH that came straight from his mouth is the fact that he doesn't like pizza crust. (And even that was only implied.)

Last edited:

Paint chips from the front porch ? Now THAT is interesting.

Paint chips from the front porch ? Now THAT is interesting.
Speaking of paint. In my hours of scouring videos and still photos of the house. I noticed a very obvious change in the paint on the back of the house. It’s darker red as it comes around from the front to the back and abruptly stops and then the paint on the rest of the back of the house is a very faded red. If you stood in the backyard and faced the back of the house this distinct color variation occurs on the left corner to about a few feet past that small green storage unit. Also, I noticed in the July photos, before the backyard was torn up and searched, there was a huge wood pile that completely covered the ground level window to the left of the odd entrance to the basement and to the right of that green storage unit where the paint is darker red. Just some odd things I noticed. The picture is in this link:

Last edited:
Here’s the photo early in the July search with the woodpile almost completely covering/blocking the basement window. Also in this picture is the odd black paint that makes a smiley face. It on the faded red paint above the wood pile in front of the basement window.
View attachment 505547View attachment 505547

Attachments

• 1716525621127.jpeg
    1716525621127.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online