Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if Bitterolf was working on house as he is was a carpenter and if paint chips can also be a link to him?
I wonder... are there any cold missing person cases of tradespeople? Different MO but if he hired people under the table to construct, say, an underground lair, he might want to keep that information buried...

Could that house already have had a subcellar? Cold War bunker? Repurposed... hidden house of horrors...

JMO

I wonder... are there any cold missing person cases of tradespeople? Different MO but if he hired people under the table to construct, say, an underground lair, he might want to keep that information buried...

Could that house already have had a subcellar? Cold War bunker? Repurposed... hidden house of horrors...

JMO
Also was reading about the burner phone and account linked to it. Can they see what time it was created it could show accomplices

I had no idea what this book was about but wanted to find out.
I can see why it could be a teaching tool, specific to crime scenes.
A google search revealed its basic contents.
An abbreviated Amazon review : (My Note, this review is one persons opinion.
Especially regarding the reference to the Old Cop and his intentions.)

Amazon.com Review​

Warning: this sad, powerful, grotesque collection of black-and-white photos of mostly dead, often naked, human beings is not for the easily disturbed...snip…
…This book documents butchery and brutality, horrible disease and mental illness, suicide and murder….
…Dunn observes, the eye of the beholder is not innocent:
"The old cop, like the old con, tries to trick us into forgiveness and complicity. By witnessing he has participated, by understanding he is culpable…”
End of review.
The line in Bold may be a clue as to why the family continues to keep, refer to, the book.
Forgiveness?
Culpability?
I would love to know who initially purchased this specific book.
You'd have to have a certain personality to want to peruse a book like that IMO. Crime scene deaths of naked women? Butchery and brutality. Disease and mental illness, suicide, murder. It's morbid and disturbing for your average person to see, let alone for tender eyes picking it up while it sits out on a table. Why it would be laying out for anybody to view, particularly knowing what RH has been charged with, is beyond comprehension.
MOO.

It’d be hard to sell for sure.
Nobody will want it for the house but I think the property would be easy to sell and likely worth a fortune in today's market. Can the city confiscate it if he's found guilty? How does that work? I feel sorry for the neighbors with that home looming over their heads like a dark cloud, and having to deal with all the police presence is upsetting in communities. MOO.

The camera lens is pointed upwards towards the interior of the porch roof... couple that with rope and paint chips. Did a victim's belongings hang from that porch or what?? Yeah, my mind whirls with thoughts because I've spent so many years on WS. This RH is one evil psycho torture killer freak and has been for years and years and years.

View attachment 505501
Agreed. Have been mulling over the paint chips and rope. Did something perhaps seep down from the very far edge of the attic? Maybe created stain/discoloration where it had to be painted over? Or as you note, was something suspended there? There was mention of searching of the attic, I went back into old sources and looked into current sources for it, too. There's an attic of some kind and it was mentioned as an area involved in the searches.

Really interested in that paint chips & rope.

2023 rbbm
"It was piled floor to ceiling with debris that was just taken out of the attic,” Macedonio said. “The children and Asa were sleeping on foam mats on the floor next to the dog."

Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney said that investigators uncovered new evidence during their 12-day search of the Long Island home, which he described as "cluttered." The backyard was additionally excavated after ground-penetrating radar detected "disturbances."

A christmas tree in Rex Heuermann's home

Just in case anyone's interested, photo from RH's home at the holidays. Fireplace all right. Lots of ornamental collector plates on the walls. That standing doll at the fireplace (please, don't get me started on those ghastly dolls at the victims' memorials. I still can't believe someone put those out there, and I sure hope this isn't some "holiday" version of one). Is that a piano on the far left, like a mid-century piano? I just can't tell what that is, but I thought for a few seconds that might be what it was. Kind of interesting, never saw this pic before. I don't have a fireplace. Is there any way to tell from this image if that's gas or wood-burning? With his spending patterns, I'd fear wood-burning.

A christmas tree in Rex Heuermann's home 's home

Just in case anyone's interested, photo from RH's home at the holidays. Fireplace all right. Lots of ornamental collector plates on the walls. That standing doll at the fireplace (please, don't get me started on those ghastly dolls at the victims' memorials. I still can't believe someone put those out there, and I sure hope this isn't some "holiday" version of one). Is that a piano on the far left, like a mid-century piano? I just can't tell what that is, but I thought for a few seconds that might be what it was. Kind of interesting, never saw this pic before. I don't have a fireplace. Is there any way to tell from this image if that's gas or wood-burning? With his spending patterns, I'd fear wood-burning.
I’m pretty sure it’s wood burning— look to the immediate left of the poinsettia on the left and there’s a metal firewood holder. I swear this photo is like one of those Hidden Picture puzzles from “Highlights for children”!

In above photo.
I find the subject matter of 2 artworks on the wall very interesting.
Considering Rex’ interests - Isolated, lonely, desolate, water views.

Another person may find the artwork peaceful.

Wish I could see the ornamental plates better.

In above photo.
I find the subject matter of 2 artworks on the wall very interesting.
Considering Rex’ interests - Isolated, lonely, desolate, water views.

Another person may find the artwork peaceful.

Wish I could see the ornamental plates better.
Perhaps the one on the left is the coastline of Iceland?

I know they say no link to the Atlantic City 4 but I actually think the ladies all look like the Gilgo 4
Right, and he has ties to NJ and Kim, one of the AC4 victims, had ties to Long Island. His first wife was from NJ and Asa took one of her trips to NJ. It is very likely, IMO, that he is somehow involved.

Last edited:
Agreed. Have been mulling over the paint chips and rope. Did something perhaps seep down from the very far edge of the attic? Maybe created stain/discoloration where it had to be painted over? Or as you note, was something suspended there? There was mention of searching of the attic, I went back into old sources and looked into current sources for it, too. There's an attic of some kind and it was mentioned as an area involved in the searches.

Really interested in that paint chips & rope.
Perhaps there was a crawl space above the front porch.

I’m pretty sure it’s wood burning— look to the immediate left of the poinsettia on the left and there’s a metal firewood holder. I swear this photo is like one of those Hidden Picture puzzles from “Highlights for children”!
Well, he had tons of firewood in the backyard, up against the basement window before the 1st search was completed. There is also a chimney on the roof.

Highlights lol. The whole room screams 1970s decor to me.

I'm curious how much is the lot (land parcel) is worth. I bet the neighbors can't wait to see a new house built there.

I hope it’s not too indecent to mention but as far as missing body parts:

1. Valerie Mack - legs, arms and lower body.
2. Karen Vergata - torso, possibly upper legs, neck, arms and possibly some teeth.
3. Jessica Taylor - same as Valerie.
4. Sugar bear - everything except his head.
5. Peaches - they have the torso and something else, unspecified.
6. Child intact
7. Asian male intact
8,9,10,11,12 - G4 + SG - intact

Correct me if I’m wrong please. I’d like to nail down what parts might be possible to find.

Last edited:
I hope it’s not too indecent to mention but as far as missing body parts:

1. Valerie Mack - legs, arms and lower body.
2. Karen Vergata - torso, possibly upper legs, neck, arms and possibly some teeth.
3. Jessica Taylor - same as Valerie.
4. Sugar bear - everything except his head.
5. Peaches - they have the torso and something else, unspecified.
6. Child intact
7. Asian male intact
8,9,10,11,12 - G4 + SG - intact

Correct me if I’m wrong please. I’d like to nail down what parts might be possible to find.
Um, Sugar Bear's whole body was found, as far as I know. The Wikipedia lists when and where his torso and limbs were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick