Gilgo-theory

susan904

Reaction score
Did Rex Heurman have an complice ?Possibilties?The police captain/lt. that was arrested The guy who made the out call for Shannan Gilbert?
Seems like a small area with a lot of activity????911 call she clearly says
"They are trying to kill me"Thoughts?????

I feel this is bigger than Rex. I'm still questioning why Rudy G did like a broadcast outside Rex's house.

Did Rex Heurman have an complice ?Possibilties?The police captain/lt. that was arrested The guy who made the out call for Shannan Gilbert?
Seems like a small area with a lot of activity????911 call she clearly says
"They are trying to kill me"Thoughts?????
My thoughts are that this is incredibly easy to discard.
Is it theoretically possible that Shannan got so scared by ONE perp to suspect her driver of being in it with him? It is.

You can go back and forth with examples to support the high likelyness of having extremely convenient dumping spot used by more than one serial killer, with examples to support the likelyness of having several serial killers attacking in same area. Lots and lots of examples for both.
On the other hand, it's much rarer to coincidentally have one serial killer who loves to taunt victim's family members and another crazy person/possible offender/suspected serial killer who also loves to taunt victim's family members operating so close to each other, having victims dumped so close to each other.
That is, in my unprofessional opinion, pretty strange.

Watching the Killing Season once again,ABQ their amateur profiler saying serial killers don't dump the victims close to home however saying earlier
Re Gilgo 4 were Rexs trophy garden hmmm which is it???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby-Doo
Back