Girl Dancing red sweater (concert?)

actually it was roman polansky. Sorry.

Oh no need for sorry, Sleuthster you've found alot of information. Yes, he was a student of his. Ironic?

In one photo I noticed he had a print of Amedo Modigliani's. Knowing that guy's background I can see why he identified.

00871.jpg

It does say Independence Day, July 4th, and a peace symbol with marijuana plant. I can't see the date either.

http://picasaweb.google.com/primewriternews/RodneyAlcalaPhotos?feat=flashalbum#5447987691147326530

The bag the guys is wearing is a US Navy Gas Mask bag:

http://www.armygasmasks.com/U-S-Navy-Diaphragm-ND-Mark-V-gas-mask-p/aaagas-35.htm

(Not this one exactly but there are various versions of same.)

I got an email back from the lead singer from Sweet Stavin Chain (from the poster on the wall).

He said his band played at Electric Circus in 1970 but the pic's are just random shots and he doesnt recognize anyone.

I emailed back to clarify if this was indeed taken at Electric Circus. If this is the case then we have a place and year that they where taken.

I got an email back from the lead singer from Sweet Stavin Chain (from the poster on the wall).

He said his band played at Electric Circus in 1970 but the pic's are just random shots and he doesnt recognize anyone.

I emailed back to clarify if this was indeed taken at Electric Circus. If this is the case then we have a place and year that they where taken.

Good job Sleuthster, just let us now if it is indeed verified. Where is/was Electric Circus?

P.S. I think if you get confirmation, you should send this to LE.

BTW, the guy that emailed me back is Lee V. He is now with the band Fear and an actor. I am impressed and apreciative that he took the time to email me back. I hope he can verify that it was the Electric Circus. It would be a great help.

BTW, the guy that emailed me back is Lee V. He is now with the band Fear and an actor. I am impressed and apreciative that he took the time to email me back. I hope he can verify that it was the Electric Circus. It would be a great help.

Excellent job, Sleuthster. Thank you so much for doing that.

Also maybe now we can connect the Warhol folks. We have Andrea "Whips" Feldman a Warhol "starlett" and a photo of her with Leee Black Childers who is another Warhol connection. That's on the thread "Girls In The Club".

Thank you again. You are appreciated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502
Back