Girl with dark long hair and fur coat.

Carl - any news?

No, there still is nothing new. I need to call my contact again. But my computer died and it will be in the shop for about a week. I will call him again when I get my computer back.

No, there still is nothing new. I need to call my contact again. But my computer died and it will be in the shop for about a week. I will call him again when I get my computer back.
I'm just trawling from the Louisiana Mickey Schunick, Lisa Pate, & jaren Lockhart threads.
I agree, that is the most haunting, frightened look I've ever seen. I hope she is identified one day..prayers

Still nothing? D:

I spoke with him again. She never returned his attempts to contact her, and he has asked a LE agency where she supposedly lives to go out and try to contact her in person.

But nothing has been done, and all my contact can tell me is that these things take time. He says that he hasn't dropped the case, but with the other agency taking their time, he is at a stand-still as to what he can do.

He still won't give me any of the info that he has on her (e.g., DOB, current hometown, married name, etc.)

I'm concerned that the Alcala New York trial will come and go, and any information that WF has that might be helpful to their case will have gone unexplored.

Carl - thank you again for your diligence! I am sad that this has stalled.

I hope that your computer is up and running in a healthy manner - NO bugs!!

I agree with you CarlK about the NY trial passing with nothing else. I just wish that we could have confirmation that WF was indeed alive and well, wherever she is and that this was indeed her.

Thanks for all you do!

I contacted the Colorado detective again this morning, to see if he was ever able to reach WF. He says that he had still not been able to reach her, and he had gotten busy on other matters. He says that once he completes a current project that he is involved with, he will try again.

Also, today I received a belated response from one of the WIHS Class of 70 alumni to whom I sent Facebook private messages.

She indicated that she does not remember WF by name. However, she made the following interesting comment:

That's quite interesting.

Even if this is not WF who she is talking about, given the timeframe and proximity to Rodney Alcala's known whereabouts, it is quite possible that her disappearance might be related.

And BTW, I don't think it is nessarily the case that they would exclude her photo from the yearbook.

Considering that this was still pre-roe.vs.wade I'm willing to bet the girl she's talking about got pregnant and was sent away. If she actually died then I'm pretty sure there would be doubt about what happened to her.

I spoke with him again. She never returned his attempts to contact her, and he has asked a LE agency where she supposedly lives to go out and try to contact her in person.

But nothing has been done, and all my contact can tell me is that these things take time. He says that he hasn't dropped the case, but with the other agency taking their time, he is at a stand-still as to what he can do.

He still won't give me any of the info that he has on her (e.g., DOB, current hometown, married name, etc.)

I'm concerned that the Alcala New York trial will come and go, and any information that WF has that might be helpful to their case will have gone unexplored.

I wish she would just say whether or not she's the girl in the photo. She doesn't have to go into explicit detail over what happened. But there are dozens (If not hundreds because of the Police sites) of people who are concerned about her well-being.

I kinda think (Hope) that this is the real girl, if it wasn't you would think that it'd be a simple "No, I'm not her"

The picture no longer seems available.

Could anybody repost it please?

2878942350045078242S600x600Q851_zps4e7068fb.jpg

I passed out in high school once and went to the hospital. When I went back a few days later there were rumors floating around that I had died lol. Rumors about a teenage girl disappearing and dying, most likely are not the truth and that something was being kept underwraps (like mentioned above, she was pregnant and sent away).

Any updates? I do think that if it's not the girl in the yearbook then Pamela Sue Hobley sounds like a very close match - their facial features look alike and there's the fur coat element too.

As a completely side note, as I was reading through the earlier pages I noticed that people constantly assumed that this girl's eye colour was green so they could not be described as brown, and vice-versa. One of my best friends has that exact shade and it does change with the light. If people were asked to describe her some would say brown, brownish green, etc and I would say they are hazel. The bottom line is that "intermediate" colours can really lean one way or another depending on the light and people's own perceptions of colour.

Any updates? I do think that if it's not the girl in the yearbook then Pamela Sue Hobley sounds like a very close match - their facial features look alike and there's the fur coat element too.

As a completely side note, as I was reading through the earlier pages I noticed that people constantly assumed that this girl's eye colour was green so they could not be described as brown, and vice-versa. One of my best friends has that exact shade and it does change with the light. If people were asked to describe her some would say brown, brownish green, etc and I would say they are hazel. The bottom line is that "intermediate" colours can really lean one way or another depending on the light and people's own perceptions of colour.

I agree with you on the eye color thing. I have a daughter who has brown/green eyes...I know what you mean.

I don't see the resemblance with Pamela Sue Hobley, however the timing is right. I do strongly believe though that this person is the girl above that CarlK has been looking into.

The girl Carl is looking into...they have the exact same hair texture too, it even waves in the same places. I'm sold, there is no way these are two different people.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hobley_pamela.html
I am not sure if this has been noted here before but The description on what Pamela Sue Hobley was wearing when she was last seen sent shivers down my back. A three quarter length white fake fur coat. And could the bruise on the left hand side of her mouth be a birthmark as stated in her decription

I felt the same way Charm3d and this picture of Pamela looks close to the girl in the Alcala picture to me.
hobley_pamela2.jpg

I still believe that Carl's photo has the closer resemblance. If you study the differences in the space between the eye and the brow, Carl's subject is an exact match.

Maybe the subject in question prefers to forget whatever prompted this photo. If that's the case, she should let that be known and we would move on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back