Gissel holding Tom Brady's son.

This is correct.

I am not a fan of Bridget playing the victim. Additionally, she was living with her boyfriend at the time when she dumped him for Tom. She definitely is no innocent.

I didn't know that about her ex-BF, interesting. I do know one of the magazines covers she was on said something about growing up without daddy or something like that. She also gave John her last name not Tom's.

In some states, if the parents are not married, she can not give the baby his last name without a court order. Nothing strange there.

I'm glad that the little guy looks to be healthy and surrounded by people who love him. After the horror stories we read on here this is a beautiful picture, no matter who his parents are.

I can assure you if or when Bridgette was dating, that person would be allowed around her son. Why would it be any different for Tom?

If all this is true IMO it speaks volumes about Gissel..

Imagine your dating this guy and BAM his ex turns up preg?? But she stuck by him! (and helps with baby duty!!)

If all this is true IMO it speaks volumes about Gissel..

Imagine your dating this guy and BAM his ex turns up preg?? But she stuck by him! (and helps with baby duty!!)
Sometimes, women tend to be more forgiving of guys who are rich and famous... :eek:

Heck, Giselle doesn't need his money. She makes more than Tom. She made over 33 million last year alone. ;)

Exactly. By the way, with his endorsements last year he made 31 million.

Doing what modeling? Is this for sure?

Yep. Hang on - I'll find a link.

Here ya go:

When Bundchen, 27, signed a contract in August to represent Pantene hair products for Cincinnati-based Procter & Gamble Co., she demanded payment in euros, according to Veja, Brazil's biggest weekly magazine. She'll also get euros for the deal she reached last October with Dolce & Gabbana SpA in Milan to promote the Italian designer's new fragrance, The One, Veja reported. Bundchen earned $33 million in the year through June, Forbes reported in July.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2007/11/who_says_supermodels_are_dumb.cfm

And another one:

#53 Gisele Bundchen
Pay: $33 mil
Web Rank: 41
Press Rank: 92
TV Rank: 92

http://www.forbes.com/2007/06/12/07celebrities_Models_Personalities_slide_6.html?thisSpeed=10000

Heck, Giselle doesn't need his money. She makes more than Tom. She made over 33 million last year alone. ;)
Oh, but he has fame and good looks. I bet that she doesn't mind that! BTW, that's not too shabby a paycheck, is it??

I don't see anything wrong with her holding Tom and Bridget's baby. :confused:

I didn't see an article, only a picture. For all we know Tom and Bridget are fine with eachother's SO's and have a joint custody plan in place for their son. Has either of them spoken out about whether or not they want the SO's in the baby's life?? :waitasec:

I do remember reading that Bridget didn't find out she was pregnant until months after she and Tom broke up so I don't see the problems with the new girlfriend.

BTW, is this Giselle Leo D'Caprio's ex?

I also remember reading that Tom dropped what he was doing to be at his son's birth. He could have walked away, but he didn't. He appears to want to be a big part of his son's life. If that includes his fiance', then so be it.

Maybe all parties involved are happy with the arrangements and only have the baby's best interest at heart?

In some states, if the parents are not married, she can not give the baby his last name without a court order. Nothing strange there.

In Michigan you can give a baby whatever last name you'd like. I like all three involved here, but was glad to see Bridget give the baby her last name.

Oh, but he has fame and good looks. I bet that she doesn't mind that! BTW, that's not too shabby a paycheck, is it??

She's got the looks and fame too. I think they make a good lookin' couple. ;)

Nah, I wouldn't mind a paycheck like that. Now only if my body looked like hers. :rolleyes: :crazy:

I don't see anything wrong with her holding Tom and Bridget's baby. :confused:

I didn't see an article, only a picture. For all we know Tom and Bridget are fine with eachother's SO's and have a joint custody plan in place for their son. Has either of them spoken out about whether or not they want the SO's in the baby's life?? :waitasec:

I do remember reading that Bridget didn't find out she was pregnant until months after she and Tom broke up so I don't see the problems with the new girlfriend.

BTW, is this Giselle Leo D'Caprio's ex?

I also remember reading that Tom dropped what he was doing to be at his son's birth. He could have walked away, but he didn't. He appears to want to be a big part of his son's life. If that includes his fiance', then so be it.

Maybe all parties involved are happy with the arrangements and only have the baby's best interest at heart?

It's been rumored that Bridgett is not happy with him being with Giselle and they were fighting at the hospital when the baby was delivered over the name and other things. Brady and Giselle actually started stepping out together when Bridgett was about 3 months pregnant and it was known before they started dating.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/05/no-brady-bunch-for-tom/

Here is the mag with Life without daddy on it.

It's been rumored that Bridgett is not happy with him being with Giselle and they were fighting at the hospital when the baby was delivered over the name and other things. Brady and Giselle actually started stepping out together when Bridgett was about 3 months pregnant and it was known before they started dating.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/05/no-brady-bunch-for-tom/

Here is the mag with Life without daddy on it.
that is sad. i hope she will not let her bitterness at the father damage the relationship that a child needs with their dad.

I think its great, I hope Gisele continues to be mature about it and helps with the little guy

Hello, he has money and good looks. She has a lot more money then he does with a net worth of 150 million dollars. Plus she is only a Supermodel.

So please don't think that she is with him for money or looks. It seems to me that it might be the other way around.

She is in the Guiness World Book of Records as the world's richest supermodel.

She has her own line of sandals with shoes company Grendene, called Ipanema Gisele Bündchen, which have sold more than 100 million pairs since 2001. She is also the owner of a hotel in the south of Brazil, the Palladium Executive.

Hello, he has money and good looks. She has a lot more money then he does with a net worth of 150 million dollars. Plus she is only a Supermodel.

Only??:waitasec: lol

She is a successful business woman, wealthy in her own right and beautiful to boot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back