Gonçalo Amaral - What Lies Beneath the Truth - Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all and, yes, I did see that and lots more over the past week since I first posted. Beginning with Madeleine McCann's disappearance I followed that thread toward a web of international intrigue which has led me on quite a journey, starting in Portugal, cruising through Belgium, with side trips to Morocco, and topping off the entire trip with a good dine on international right-wing conspiracies.

My initial impressions after digesting all of this a bit are:

1. The PJs, as a system, seem quite corrupt.
2. The McCann's have been thoroughly ravaged because of lapses in parenting.
3. It seems thoroughly plausible that Madeleine was carried off by an intruder on the night of May 3rd and ended up God knows where.
4. Pedophilia rings, quite to my surprise and horror, actually do exist and they precisely exist in Portugal.
5. It's very likely that Madeleine's abduction was organized.

And, finally, and this is just a personal feeling, nothing more, Madeleine is probably dead and none of this will ever be resolved.

Quite clearly this entire case is a tragedy for all involved and I think much of the anger directed at the McCann's rests on our belief that this would never have happened to our children, we would have been better parents, and the chaos in our lives is somehow manageable if only we are vigilant. The first may be true, but the latter is a only a comforting illusion.

Interesting that having gone through all the facts and theories and opinions for over a year, I drew no such conclusions that the PJ was corrupt.

I have no illusions that my children are safe from violence because I am a good parent. (if I am indeed a good parent; I prefer to err on the humble side, unlike the McCanns, who said they were comforted by the fact that they were responsible parents.) I knew people personally whose daughter was kidnapped and killed by a man now sitting on Death Row in California. (he kept her body for four years.) They were and are wonderful parents. It was a very brutal awakening to me that bad things do indeed, happen to good people.

On the other hand, I have no illusions that people who consciously made the decision to leave three young children alone in a resort apartment repeatedly, would necessarily show good judgment in everything else.

You seem to think that not believing the McCanns' story is somehow a personal reaction to their parenting decision.

It's not. It's a logical conclusion after seeing their parenting decisions that they, to this day, defend.

You should take your own advice Isabella. :)

http://www.the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=29998

24 March 2009
PJ Inspectors' trial returns to Court of Faro today

Expert says lesions are from distinct moments

by Lusa

The trial over the alleged aggressions against assistant Leonor Cipriano by Judiciária inspectors returns to the Court of Faro on Tuesday, with the hearing of a forensics medicine expert, who concluded that the bruises have occurred at three different moments.

The 12th trial session, which is scheduled to start at 9.30 a.m., is expected to hear Teresa Magalhães, an expert at the National Institute for Forensics Medicine, who wrote a report on request by the Court of Faro, about the photographs where Leonor Cipriano can be seen with lesions on various places of her face and body.

A source that is connected to the process has told Lusa Agency that in her report, the expert concluded that the bruises had been made during “three different trauma episodes”, with hematoma that is three to four days old, others that are eight to nine days old, and further ones that are 21 days old.

The expert, who never saw Leonor Cipriano’s alleged lesions live, further excludes, in her report, that a fall from stairs could have been the cause for the lesions.

The defence for the present and former Polícia Judiciária (PJ) inspectors nevertheless argues that the stair fall theory cannot be excluded, because of the “trauma mechanism”.

During a previous session at the Court of Faro, a forensics expert had already stated that the lesions that Leonor Cipriano presents in the photographs may have been made on two distinct moments and that they could be a consequence both of falling off the stairs or being assaulted.

As.

To confirm my earlier posts that the bruises were not caused over a 48 period as Leonor claims in Claycats post i have posted a article regarding the current trial,,,

Thank you all and, yes, I did see that and lots more over the past week since I first posted. Beginning with Madeleine McCann's disappearance I followed that thread toward a web of international intrigue which has led me on quite a journey, starting in Portugal, cruising through Belgium, with side trips to Morocco, and topping off the entire trip with a good dine on international right-wing conspiracies.

My initial impressions after digesting all of this a bit are:

1. The PJs, as a system, seem quite corrupt.
2. The McCann's have been thoroughly ravaged because of lapses in parenting.
3. It seems thoroughly plausible that Madeleine was carried off by an intruder on the night of May 3rd and ended up God knows where.
4. Pedophilia rings, quite to my surprise and horror, actually do exist and they precisely exist in Portugal.
5. It's very likely that Madeleine's abduction was organized.

And, finally, and this is just a personal feeling, nothing more, Madeleine is probably dead and none of this will ever be resolved.

Quite clearly this entire case is a tragedy for all involved and I think much of the anger directed at the McCann's rests on our belief that this would never have happened to our children, we would have been better parents, and the chaos in our lives is somehow manageable if only we are vigilant. The first may be true, but the latter is a only a comforting illusion.

Interesting that having gone through all the facts and theories and opinions for over a year, I drew no such conclusions that the PJ was corrupt.

I have no illusions that my children are safe from violence because I am a good parent. (if I am indeed a good parent; I prefer to err on the humble side, unlike the McCanns, who said they were comforted by the fact that they were responsible parents.) I knew people personally whose daughter was kidnapped and killed by a man now sitting on Death Row in California. (he kept her body for four years.) They were wonderful parents. I have no illusions anymore about bad things not happening to good people.

On the other hand, I have no illusions that people who consciously made the decision to leave three young children alone in a resort apartment repeatedly, would necessarily show good judgment in everything else.

You seem to think that not believing the McCanns' story is somehow a personal reaction to their parenting decision.

It's not. It's a logical conclusion after seeing their parenting decisions that they, to this day, defend.

http://www.the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=29998

24 March 2009
PJ Inspectors' trial returns to Court of Faro today

Expert says lesions are from distinct moments

by Lusa

The trial over the alleged aggressions against assistant Leonor Cipriano by Judiciária inspectors returns to the Court of Faro on Tuesday, with the hearing of a forensics medicine expert, who concluded that the bruises have occurred at three different moments.

The 12th trial session, which is scheduled to start at 9.30 a.m., is expected to hear Teresa Magalhães, an expert at the National Institute for Forensics Medicine, who wrote a report on request by the Court of Faro, about the photographs where Leonor Cipriano can be seen with lesions on various places of her face and body.

A source that is connected to the process has told Lusa Agency that in her report, the expert concluded that the bruises had been made during “three different trauma episodes”, with hematoma that is three to four days old, others that are eight to nine days old, and further ones that are 21 days old.

The expert, who never saw Leonor Cipriano’s alleged lesions live, further excludes, in her report, that a fall from stairs could have been the cause for the lesions.

The defence for the present and former Polícia Judiciária (PJ) inspectors nevertheless argues that the stair fall theory cannot be excluded, because of the “trauma mechanism”.

During a previous session at the Court of Faro, a forensics expert had already stated that the lesions that Leonor Cipriano presents in the photographs may have been made on two distinct moments and that they could be a consequence both of falling off the stairs or being assaulted.
As. To confirm my earlier posts that the bruises were not caused over a 48 period as Leonor claims in Claycats post i have posted a article regarding the current trial,,,
Isabella the 3A'a :waitasec:
It's no surprise you believe what you do.

How the Madeleine McCann Story Was Hijacked By web Trolls
http://www.anorak.co.uk/anorak-editor/185371.html

The 3 Arguidos site is probably the strongest of the allegedly Madeleine McCann dedicated sites. I have noaccess to it nor seek any since it regularly appears to be an outrageous vipers nest of sad people, many of whom have had brief cyber-existences here. It has attracted an interestinggroup of supporters and helpers and we should genuinely wish them well. They are the Jerry Springer end of the coverage.

And the 3A's article only mentions a "source" No named expert was quoted!! And according to the "source" the "forensic expert" never even examined Leonore - just made her determination from a photgraph.:waitasec:

It would be no surprise to learn these particular PJ did beat Leonore over many days in order to get their "confession."

Either way Isabella it's a non story - it's a FACT" that the PJ admitted Leonore was with them when she received her injuries.

And thats the reason they have been charged. :clap:

Once again, a fall down the stairs would not produce such symmetrical injuries to her face.

Isabella the 3A'a :waitasec:
It's no surprise you believe what you do.

How the Madeleine McCann Story Was Hijacked By web Trolls
http://www.anorak.co.uk/anorak-editor/185371.html

The 3 Arguidos site is probably the strongest of the allegedly Madeleine McCann dedicated sites. I have noaccess to it nor seek any since it regularly appears to be an outrageous vipers nest of sad people, many of whom have had brief cyber-existences here. It has attracted an interestinggroup of supporters and helpers and we should genuinely wish them well. They are the Jerry Springer end of the coverage.

And the 3A's article only mentions a "source" No named expert was quoted!! And according to the "source" the "forensic expert" never even examined Leonore - just made her determination from a photgraph.:waitasec:

It would be no surprise to learn these particular PJ did beat Leonore over many days in order to get their "confession."

Either way Isabella it's a non story - it's a FACT" that the PJ admitted Leonore was with them when she received her injuries.

And thats the reason they have been charged. :clap:

For your information one of the 3a posters translated the story ..nothing more nothing less.

Regarding Anorak they had people banned from 3a hence the hostility. No offence but Anorak are seen to be one of the biggest jokes in England..so not sure why you are l inking to them

I can understand why you dont like 3A tho...with there determination to get to the truth...and the fact they disprove everything that comes out of the McCanns mouths ...and not to fall like blind sheep behind the McCanns.

And if you want to interview Mr Amaral, it will cost you a mere 80,000 Euros (106575.99 US$).

Not a bad living for a disgraced ex copper!

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime

As you very well know a interview was given yesterday...by Mr and Mrs Amaral ( you did in fact paste a small part of it ) and NO money was in fact exchanged for it. This was an interview that lasted 1 1/2 hours..which is one long interview plus his travelling time...so...money obviously isnt an issue for his time. I wonder how much Brunt charges for his time?

If Martin has proof of his claims..why has he not released it?

Going on from that ..i wonder if Amaral has made 3 mill like the parents have? Not bad being negligent and getting 3 mill from it is it?

Also..Amaral has a living to make .. he and detectives are trying to get the case reopened..depending if there getting paid or doing it for free they would need money also to fund there investigation

Not forgetting the fact that should he ever get his dream of getting a tapa member to sue him he will need money for solicitors..

He has been trashed continualy by our media. He knows full well there not going to print the truth of what he tells them..so...maybe he decided to make it worth his time for the crap he woud get...or the many bath salts he would need after being near a Sky journo ..

I wonder how much the McCanns make from interviews? Or from "expenses"? I wonder how much Corner got in "expenses" for images the other night? Also...you forgot to mention after the show how quickly the website was altered to allow payment in dollars. Funny how it all works really.

I wonder why he didnt publish the details of the Oprah show and how they changed there versions again? Deflect deflect and deflect..

That the PJ was allegedly "corrupt" looks like a self-serving myth created with the intention to stop the investigation of this case.

Amaral said this investigation was "brutally interrupted".
BTW, the PJ had British police detectives to help them too. They were not acting all alone, as is often believed.

That the PJ was allegedly "corrupt" looks like a self-serving myth created with the intention to stop the investigation of this case.

BTW, the PJ had British police detectives to help them too. They were not acting all alone, as is often believed.

Exactly. The dogs that alerted to the scent of cadaverine (the chemical left b decomposing human bodies) and blood were British dogs.

The "corrupt PJ" and "disgraced cop" seem to be talking point words repeated over and over with no connection to anything else.

After all, based on the most recent news, the British government of Gordon Brown seems to have the most "corrupt" activities.

Yes the British cops were involved..and the ones on the ground Amaral i dont think had any problems with. It was the ones in Leicester. He asked for medical records - and werent given them. He asked for phone records and werent given them. He asked for creditcard/bank statements of the party..and was told that none of the party took any cards on holiday with them.,..so..how did Obrien get his hire car then? And its total crap to think none would take cards on holiday with them. There are other things he asked for and did not get. Then we get the statements from the 2 Drs who went on holiday with the group to Majorca. Those statements were not given to the Pj for about a year or more. And bearing in mind the allegations made in them they were important statements IMO. Then of course we get Martin Smith and the Rog letters. The Police didnt even tell the Pjs that where Smith lived wasnt part of Britain so they couldnt get the permission to talk to him in time. Oh and another thing at the time all this happened you will probably remember that they asked if any holiday makers had took any photos to send them in so they could be looked at. They said they would do this from the British end - well..all those photos were sent to the MCCANNS..the pjs werent even shown these photos.

And yet Amaral gets flak for saying the British Police didnt help and that they favoured the McCanns. And thats the only reason he got removed from the case and yet somehow THAT makes him disgraced when hes been found over and over again to be telling the truth. And its the Pjs who supposedly bungled the case when the BRITISH police ones werent passing info requested.

Oh and thats not including the DUMBEST thing i ever heard of..

At Leicester police station they was allowed to read each OTHERS statement before making there own statements.

Again..Amaral was 100% right.

Exactly. The dogs that alerted to the scent of cadaverine (the chemical left b decomposing human bodies) and blood were British dogs.

The "corrupt PJ" and "disgraced cop" seem to be talking point words repeated over and over with no connection to anything else.

After all, based on the most recent news, the British government of Gordon Brown seems to have the most "corrupt" activities.

In all honesty i laughed when i saw that Brown had been caught falsifying claims..and just thought well at least hopefully he will go sooner now.

True story..a couple of months ago now another cabinet member..when they was going through the amount she was claiming for..there was a bill for some movies that her husband had ordered..and were *advertiser censored* ones.

Its amazing what they expect us to pay for lol

And if you want to interview Mr Amaral, it will cost you a mere 80,000 Euros (106575.99 US$).

Not a bad living for a disgraced ex copper!

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime

A few days ago Amaral gave some bloggers an interview. It should have lasted 30 mins but instead it lasted 1 1/2 hours and then he talked to the bloggers afterwards. The bloggers said he and his wife were very pleasant. Well one of these bloggers were called Kaxlux.

After this "story" by Martin Brunt she contacted Amaral and asked him if it was true. He replied..that he does interviews all over Europe for FREE. However he has given many interviews to the British press and either they dont get printed or ..they ridicule him ..which we have seen..and he said his hope now is..if he charges them....just maybe they will think its there money there wasting before ignoring what he tells them.

Of course it could be asked..as a investigative journalist why Brunt is doing that story instead of asking questions about the McCanns with all thats coming out lately.

Still - i hope its cleared this allegation up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member