Grand Jury Testimony

Barbara said:
And only posters suspect Santa, Helgoth, the Pughs, Fleet White, et al.

Who are the "competent" LE authorities you speak of?

No,that really isn't true,while many members of the BPD spoke out in favor of a Ramsey did it,other's,who were a bit higher in authority seriously considered Santa.In fact didn't Keenan and Hunter both consider Santa?
The BPD,gave santa a HUGE break,because they didn't want it to be him.
Likely it wasn't,however,they gave him a giant pass those first few days,allowing him to run off to Spain before questioning,giving him the proverbial "head start" perps need. He pranced in front of the Today show cameras,acted odd and out of place at the memorial service,even pushing Patsy away,all the while enjoying the pass of a sick man.
BTW,my hubby has had cardiac bypass surgery,1991,an aorta bi-femoral bypass October 28,a heart attack two days later,a cardiac stent two days after that,and return aorta repair seven days after that. He is back at work,starting on January 14th and is 61 yrs old. He didn't really want to have this last surgery,however the doc said he would lose his legs,and his goal is to teach the little one how to ride a two wheeler,so getting physically fit is important to him. Could he climb through a window,you bet! Could he carry Jonbenet? Four months post surgery,he probably shouldn't,but even hubby forgets and picks up the kids,(and one coke machine that stole his dollar.)
Bottom line Santa shouldn't have been given that pass,not based on one surgery. When the one cop said,I saw similar rope at santa's,by the time they managed to follow up,it wasn't similar at all,but then again,how many days elapsed,6...7? Santa's son is a felon,does the apple fall far from the tree? JMO

I don't fault the BPD for initially including the Ramseys as suspects. I do fault the BPD for continuing to focus on the Ramseys, and Patsy in particular, to the exclusion of all others.

There is no arguing that the BPD was inexperienced in investigating homicides. Steve Thomas had never investigated a murder before, had never been a detective before--and hasn't done either since. When a very experienced detective, Smit, was brought in to assist, inexperienced officers like ST couldn't look beyond his own initial interpretations of Patsy's speech, looks, dress, etc

I think the BPD investigated Patsy Ramsey inside, outside, and upside down for several years, but nothing was found in the way of evidence to connect Patsy with the murder of her child.

I think ST revealed in his book much about the details of the case. I differ in interpretation of "evidence" that ST feels condemns Patsy. I don't put the same spin on the investigation that ST does.

I find Smit's interpretations much more persuasive and logical, although what Smit and what ST have revealed are basically the same.

Shylock said:
I don't buy that for one minute, BlueCrab. Fleet was on very good terms with Thomas, yet Thomas never knew the boots belonged to Burke. Fleet knew they were looking for Hi-Tecs, everybody did, it was in PMPT. And Fleet would have told Thomas about Burke owning them.

Fleet was reported to have said "What if I told you Ramsey's owned Hi -Tec Boot!!!!

Someone help me here? I can't remember the book I read it in.....

SisterSocks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back