Grand Jury True Bills John & Patsy Discussion thread

Thanks. So im wondering who did what. I think he was sent to his room after he delivered the head blow and they took over from there. The 911 call for example patsy starts to say theres a ransom note here but quickly says a note, then Burke asking what did you find(I wonder if he means the RN or JB?) And john says were not speaking to you. So he was probably sent to his room then stayed there maybe slept or was awake the whole time while all the covering up was goin on. I believe this is why they got him out of the house so fast that morning. And also when JR brought her up from the basement Rol was heating water?in the microwave and john says I dont think he meant to kill her, shes wrapped in a blanket(not his exact words but similar to them). Who exactly would he be talking about? He wouldnt think an "intruder" didnt mean to kill her.

So he struck at JB in anger, called out or alerted his parents in some way to the murder of his sister, their daughter
...then he went calmly to his room to sleep or just sit and never once said a thing about the murder to anyone the rest of the day? Actually to this day he hasn't said a thing.

I don't see it. It's off both emotionally and logically.

So he struck at JB in anger, called out or alerted his parents in some way to the murder of his sister, their daughter
...then he went calmly to his room to sleep or just sit and never once said a thing about the murder to anyone the rest of the day? Actually to this day he hasn't said a thing.

I don't see it. It's off both emotionally and logically.

Well there were 3 people in the house that night besides JB, and in all honesty and moo I dont see P or JR delivering that head blow. Thats my opinion. I dont know who did what but it was all of them or 2 of them covering for someone. And he wouldnt say anything then or now that might implicate they were involved

Only one person in that house with a history of delivering head blows to JB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back