*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

Take a look @ exhibit # . . . dates
5 days later 5/15/08 . . .
this phot features you and your sister - the one you said was stupid
yes
regard this name calling - you were upset TA said you were going to turn out like your Mother. . . somehow saying something bad about your Mom
yes I remember getting emotional - I do love my Mother
did you indicate you loved your mother
I may have
do you have problems w/memory

yes
remember drink @ starbucks
always the same

can remember what you did w/Mr A sexually on which day
some of the sex was

TA made fun of your family
My Grandparent . . . his name

double standard - call other people names

you were laughing . . . not sentimental
no

you are going to be lik your Mother . . you get emotional . . .and about your grandpa .. .upset
I did get upset

it's ok to say these things unless it is TA saying these things yes/no
no

yesterday you told us 8/07 you went to TA's house . . .that time broken up with him

yes I had broken up with him
you broke up or he
I did

you went over to his house after you had broken up
yes
knocked on the door and no one answered
I went over a lot in August
I did not knock
around back to get in . . . you looked in
I glanced in
never went in
no I ran out of th backyard

you saw TA
I didn' know it was him
you didn't see him after you were there that night . . . see ta inside the house yes/no
yes
female
he didn't tell me the name
did you recognize her
I did not

yes/no were you able to see her
part of her face in shadow
she is not answering

her brassier was off
I didn't see that she was re-hooking it

they didn't see you .. . . you stood there and watch them
briefly
yes/no didn't ask how long

you able to see it was ta, a female and bra was unhooked, lights were not on,
there was a light
there wasn't a light there was tv
that is light
light from tv . . . no other light on
not I recall
decided to leave

I was living by greenfield and broadway . . . about 15 min depending on traffic . .. took off

then you thought about it . . . felt strongly about it and called your father, upset about this told him about this. . .

not typically . . .
did discuss fact you saw him kissing him someone else. . . . what in the world do you have to go talk to an ex-boyfriend about

yes - because he was trying to court me back
yu could have walked away . . . didn't need him for paycheck - he wasn't giving you money
he was
you worked for him . . . could have gotten work somewhere else . . . another restaurant . . .

not paying any rent @ all with Rachel . . .even better for you not paying any rent . .. you decided to confront him

yu were jealous
no
he go upset with you, scream and run upstairs youtold us yesterday
yes he di

text message sent to steve carrol - 2 part text -one part going to TA . . he got upset (very yes) wanted to see 2nd part text - yu lied to him . . fabricated a 2nd text

are you telling me fabricating a text is not a lie
yes and no
sending a text message this is 2nd text fabricating is not a lie
that part was

remember line of questioning. . . playing a different standard . . . .issue of how you feel . . . isn't that same way you felt when peeping in his window on aug . . . mad @ TA both times
(I wasn't mad @ him) . . Steve Carroll no - the girl from Phoenix yes

when it comes to be about a girl you decide to confront him
monogamous . .
sexually yes
that is what it means
I think it means more sometimes
when yu say monogamous you mean sexually
what time - time we are talking about right now

it eveolved over time
when you killed him
yes monogamous

when you went to Ryan Burns on his bed
love sac
@ the time you went to Utah . . . you didn't know he was dead . . .
not in Utah - Hoover Dam

when you went to Burns you didn't knowTA was dead . . when di you know
June 10th
went to RB's on the 5th
yes

knew he was dead when you were @ Burns and were kissing
I didn't want to accept it - yea I did .. . . I wasn't really in my own mind .

if you din't think he was dead you were ok to roll around with RB .. .
I was single
ok for you but shuld be ok for him
he was still courting me . . . .

did you just have intercourse on 6/4 .. . .If he was still alive on 6/5 then would it have been ok to roll around with Rb
no
why not ok for him and okfor you to
if he wanted to confront me about it that would be ok

pictures of ja and her sister

sisters looking very solemn

enter nto evidence
object
approach

admit exhibit #453
closeup of JA head . . .

also taken on May 15th 2008 . . . picture of er left hand . . . ring finger . .

testified TA and you . . . he kicked you - put up left hand . . . he damaged your ring finger n left hand . . . held it up for us . . it's bent ...

higher so we can see it sideways
Jan 22 2008 damaged it that would have been 5 months before that . .

4 months
you don't have a bent finger in the pictures
it's bent

hold up your fingers. . . it seems to have had it's run of bad things happen to it
I don't know
talked to RB about it. . . told him it was damaged . . .
I don't remember telling him it was left ring finger
do you have a problem with memory
occasionally
some of things you told us in the past may be problems with memory
yes probably
how can we believe what you toldus
I only told what I remember clearly

left finger
no
2 right fingers (told Mr. Burns)
remember that you had conversation with Det Flores . . . July 16 2008 you told him you had been over to TA's home on 6/4/08 and some guys and girls broke in . .. told Det it was your left finger . . . happened on 6/4/08
yes
refresh recollection so we know what you are talking about

objection
approach

From Beth K.
Jurors are paying close attention. Some look at Martinez as he questions then at Arias as she answers, back and forth. There are some note-takers too.

#454 is admitted . . . Juan is loading CD with video . . . .in orange suit @ jail interview w/Det Flores. . . . saying if you look . . my finger isn't the same . . . in the crease . . .kind of purple . . . there is a vein on this one . . .

there is slice there . . . was it deep
don't know how deep it hurt for awhile - not cut on middle finger . . . CTR ring used to fit both hands . .. I guess if you squeeze it it just feels like bone . . . .those scratches are my cat . . I am pretty sure . . .

injury to your finger happened on june 4 2008 not jan 22 2008
that is not correct
you told us it happened on jan 22 08 . . . the left ring finger . . . .cut finger w/RB
2 cut fingers
you discussed it with Det Flores
cut it @ Margaritaville told RB
no I said work
spoke to Det Flores told him cut another way
yes
testified to this court another way
no
you said you dropped the glass @ TA's on 6/4/08
I dropped lots glasses @ TA's house
you remember testifying yesterday
not this finger - it was my right finger

RB's was mistaken . . . you told him it was the right finger
we didn't discuss which hand
you never indicated to him it was the right finger

1/22/08 when you say you were injured . . . kept a journal
yes
didn't write in it all the time
frequently
writing about things significant in Jan 2008
some things
in this particular journal you knew you could write anything because it was going to stay private
no

let me show you whathas been marked
(JA looking pale, sickly and looking down)

hands over a green/black book . . . id as her journal . .. read first 6 lines . . . . look @ #455 exhibit -true and accurate copy of those lines. . . yes . . back in August 2007

Nurmi and co-counsel reading thru word by word . . . approach the bench

Having JA read more of the journal . . . . she takes off her glasses to read . . . ?huh?

Juan walking, pacing and waiting for her to finish

JA takes big sigh . . . reading slowly . . . wow she must have written very small lettering in order to go that slowly . . . looks like 1/2 pg is torn out on the right hand side of the journal . . . .

Just this one entry?
yes just that one - I know you have 2 entries but just that one
yes

before answering questions . ..
overruled

glasses back on

Well I guess it is a good thing that nobody else reads this . . . I love TA so completely I don't know any otherway to be (8/26/07)

that incident in Aug 2007 when you went over to hi house and peeked in was before
when you looked into TA's house
reason you confronted him back in 8/2007 - you were in love with him and didn't want to let him go
not accurate - I was in love with him
you wrote this
yes

I kept one journal at a time
lets take a look @ . . ..

JA looking down . . . reaching for her cup of water - holding her chin high and lookin towards Atty's approaching the bench

States Exhibit #455
Defendant's journal entry Aug 26, 2007

svgfiv.png

Look @ exhibit # . . . open it up and take a look @ it . . that is your writing . ..
yes
there s an entry for Thurs Jan ? 2008
yes

mark another exhiit . . . she is reading to herself . . . exhibit #456 - hands her a paper . . . whole entry for 1/24/08 correct . . .
I think it is . . . for this one . . . written in blue ink - others are written in black
yes the one following
move to admit #456

(I bet JM could cite each and every entry in both of those journals and recalls which days they were written!)

States Exhibit #456
Defendant's journal entry Thurs, Jan 24, 2008

axejol.png

Jan 20 - 24th 2008 -
JA wrote in journal on 1/20 and again on 1/24/08 - last entry says nothing noteworthy to report has happened so didn't write . .thinking about going skiing w/friends but she doesn't ski . . . yet testified on 1/22/08 when TA kicked her finger . . .

JA is reading another journal note from 1/28/08 . . . 5 pages

JA asks whether she needs to respond to a question before finishing reading - JM says finish it then I will ask about Sunday 1/28/08 - ok

JA lifting her glasses and reading . . .wipes her nose once with a tissue

talks about Lonnie's baptism . . . said reason was because you and TA were involved in a sexual liason . . .the date of the pop rocks and tootsie pops . .. you told us . . .
I have to look @ the dates
I can show you transcript
I would appreciate that

start on pg 12- read that
read outloud
just highlighted portion
nope just keep reading it
ok - starting @ the bottom
right

Reading transcript from testimony on Feb 12, 2013 to refresh her recollection

208fvwm.png

2nw1p3l.png

Dr Daniela Schreier just tweeted this to HLN ‏
#jodiarias @teamhln @insession JM establishes her as a woman who pushes back; not the lost, helpless woman that the defense portrayed.

@doctordaniela

I started where you highlighted . . .
read it above - anything to do with tootsie pops and pop rocks?

she continues to read - glasses lifted above eyes
upper portion have anything to do with it
yes
read previous page to make sure I haven't forgotten anything
DA - entire transcript

there is nothing about pop rocks on this page
Nurmi - read the entire transcript
I think that is the entire transcript

Irregardless of the date - 1/21, 1/22, - you do reference pop rocks and tootsie pops by Lonnies baptism right?
yes
1/20/08 reference Lonnie's baptism
yes
exhibit #458
yes
true and accurate copy of your journal of Lonnies baptism and this sexual encounter
yea let me make sure I am looking @ same day in my journal

yes that is when I wrote in my journal
continue on - entry involving the baptism . . . . that there?
yes I just don't know if I am referencing that date
is there any other date in there?
there might be - don't know
sunday 1/20/08 - black ink - continues on in blue ink = it flows . . . words flow to the next page . . . next page in blue ink = no other date entered
objection - shee needs to read
overruled
she looks @ date
don't turn the page
I didn't write a date
there is no date on there
no
next page blue ink - no date on there
no
no no don't turn the page - also blue ink .
yes
next page blue ink - no date on that
that is correct
next page after that contains initials JA - blue ink - no date on that

1/24/08 entry . . .go back . . . to entry says JA - does start . with a word that is in quotations - exhibit #458 includes that particular portion of the entry of the word in quotes . . . previous page - bottom page - blue ink the entry includes that last paragraph
second to last
take look @ bottom
I apologize you are correct

Exhibit of #458 includes Lonnies' baptism
yes

Defense Atty's are reviewing - need addl time
take lunch recess . . . back @ 1:25
all rise

Judge tells someone they may be seated in back of the courtroom
the Defense needs addl time - parts have been removed . . . .
pick it up @ 1:25 - recess

February 21, 2013

Morning testimony

Day 1 of the cross examination of Jodi Arias by Juan Martinez

--Judge tells Martinez he may cross examine the witness.
--Martinez starts by showing Jodi Exhibit 413, Photo of Jodi and her "dumb sister" Angela. Jodi says "that's my sister, she's not dumb".
--Juan asks if she remembers having a conversation with TA <feed cuts out>, photo was taken on May 10, 2008. Exhibit 452 features the color of your hair? Martinez moves to enter Exhibit 452 into evidence and Nurmi objects based on foundation, lawyers approach.
--Exhibit 452, the photo of Jodi and her sister is admitted. There is a date on the back of the photo. Photo was taken May 15, 2008.
--She was upset that you were going to turn out like your mother and you were upset. Somehow you were saying something bad about your mother. JA had indicated that she loved her mother. She doesn't remember. JM asks if she has trouble with her memory. JA says sometimes. JM asks how can she remember her Starbucks order from years ago and the type of sex she had with Travis years ago but cannot remember testimony from a few days ago.
--JA says when she is stressed it affects her memory.
--TA said something about JA's grandfather. JM says that she seems to have a double standard about making comments about people. It's okay for you to call Angela dumb. You were laughing when you said that. You weren't upset were you?
--When TA says something like you are going to be like your mother that's when you get upset? And you got upset when he said something about your grandfather. Says she got upset on the witness stand. JM says it's okay to say these things unless it is TA that is saying them.
--JM asks her about yesterday, August 2007, she went over to TA's house, she was broken up with TA, JA insists that she broke up with TA on June 29, 2007 but felt it was okay to go over to his house in August. When she went over to his house she knocked or did something and nobody came to the door. JM is talking about the incident she talked about yesterday. Says she did not knock and JM says that she started to peep in. She went around the back. When she went around the back to get in...when she got there she started to look at what was going on. She looked in from outside. She ran out of the back yard. Says she never went in. She saw TA, didn't know it was him at first, says she did see him. JM says and inside the house was a female. JA says that TA didn't tell her the name of the female. JA was able to sort of see the females face. Part of it was shadowed. JM pushes for a yes or no.
--JA was able to see that they were making out. Also saw the girl's bra was off...JA saw the female rehooking the bra. TA and the female stood up...JA says they didn't see her. She was watching what they were doing. Saw enough to know they were kissing, making out, was able to see it was TA and it was a female, was able to see that the bra was unhooked, there wasn't a light on but the TV was on.
--From that light she was able to make all of that out, no other light was on, then she decided to leave. Was living by Greenfield and Broadway, 15 minutes, depending on traffic. JA says she took off after seeing what she saw.
--Felt strongly about this and she called her parents house and spoke to her father, she was crying and told her Dad why she was upset. JM asks I thought you said that you didn't discuss these issues with your family.
--As a result you thought you would go talk to TA. What right do you have to go and speak to an ex-boyfriend that you had broken up with? You were being territorial about him weren't you? JA says that TA was trying to court her back. JM says that's you saying he was trying to court you back.
--JM says that she didn't need TA for money as he wasn't giving her money. JA says that TA was giving her money. JA says it was a slow season.
--JA was living in a place where she says she wasn't paying any rent.
--JM says she could have just left that situation alone. Reason she didn't was because she was jealous.
--JM asks her if she spoke to TA about it. JA says that TA didn't get upset but then JM reminds her that she said he did.
--re; text sent to Steve, TA got upset about the text, TA wanted to see the second part of the text, JM says she fabricated a second text message...JM says that fabricating a text message is a lie. Jodi disagrees. <Jodi is smirking during this question>.
--JM asks "how did that make you feel?" when TA was sending you those texts? Isn't that the same way that you felt when you were peeping in his window in August 2007? JA says she doesn't know. JA says she wasn't mad at Alexander. JM says it's okay for you to lie about a guy but when TA is with some other girl you decide to confront him.
--JM asks Jodi if she was monogamous. JA says sexually yes. When you say monogamous it means sexually doesn't it? At the end when you killed him you indicated you were monogamous.
--You left the killing scene and went to Utah and went to see Ryan Burns and wound up in his bed. JA says it was a love-sac.
--JM is asking her at that time when she went to Utah she wasn't sure if TA was dead. JA says it was right before the Hoover Dam check point, says she got confirmation on June 10th...met up with Ryan on June 5th. She didn't know TA was dead....JA says she guesses she knew but wasn't accepting it.
--JM....did you know he was dead when you are Mr. Burns were kissing. JA...yeah I thnk I did. JA says she was not in her mind.
--JM...if you didn't think he was dead then it was okay for you to roll around with Mr. Burns.
--JA says she was single.
--JM says that if it was okay for her then why wasn't okay
--JM asks her about having intercourse on June 4th, and if he was still alive then didn't her deserve an explanation?
--Exhibit 452, photo of Jodi and her sister Angela. Photo shows her hand. JM goes to get another photo...close up of her hand and Nurmi objects based on foundation. Judge asks lawyers to approach the bench.
--Exhibit 453, close up of hand, can see the jewelry of her sister's hand. Close up photo of Jodi's left hand that shows her ring finger. She testified that on January 22, 2008 she testified that TA threw her down, kicked her, and she put up her left hand and when she went to put up her left hand and TA damaged her ring finger...it was crooked when you showed it to us. Show us so we can see again. If he caused that damage on January 22, 2008 it would have been five months before this exhibit photo was taken. JM says that she doesn't have a bent finger in this photo.
--JM says that the left ring finger seems to have had a run of bad things happen to it. JM reminds her that she spoke to Ryan Burns about it. JA now doesn't remember telling Ryan about her finger.
--JM asks her again if she has trouble with her memory. JA says that she does.
--JA says she only told things that were crystalized in her mind.
--JM reminds her about meeting up with Ryan in West Jordan. Asks her about the bandage on her finger. JA says she had as badange on two of her right fingers.
--Now asking about her conversation with Flores about her finger. She told Flores about the guy and girl that came into TA's on June 4th. She told Flores that it was her left finger that was damaged. JM asks her if that refreshes her recollection? Nurmi objects...judges asks for them to approach the bench.
<during the discussion at the bench the close up photo of Jodi's finger from May, 2008 is left up on the monitor>
--Exhibit 454 is admitted into evidence. Showing video of the Flores discussion with Jodi after her arrest about her finger. She is pointing out the injury from the ninja. It was right in the crease on her left hand.
--JM now asking her about what she told Flores. JA told Flores that the female ninja cut her. JM asks her about the injury to her finger and says it happened on June 4, 2008 not earlier. JM says that with respect to the story about this issue (finger) JA told her that it happened January 22, 2008....she then discussed the cut finger with Ryan Burns and then with Flores in July, 2008. JA denies telling Ryan that she cut her finger in Margaretaville, then she tells Flores she cut it some other way, and now you testified that you hurt it another way.
--JM is reminding her that she testified yesterday about how she suffered the injury to her finger...JM reminds her that she says she dropped a glass at Travis' on June 4, 2008. JA now says that she didn't say she cut her left finger but it was her left finger.
--JA says that she never indicated which hand she cut to Ryan Burns.
--re: issue of January 22, 008 when she says she was injured. JM is asking about the journal she kept...she didn't right in it all the time but wrote in it some of the time. She was writing about things that were significant...JA says some things...JM asks she could write anything she wanted in it because it was going to stay private....JA says "no" <and smirks>.
--JM now going through some papers, Exhibit ????, her journal, JM asks if she recognizes it...JA says "it sure is". Re: August 26, 2007 entry. Wants her to read the first six lines.
re: Exhibit 455, a copy of the six lines, Martinez moves to enter the exhibit into evidence. Willmott asks to approach the bench. Exhibit is admitted into evidence.
--Jodi reads journal entry to herself <takes off her glasses to do so>, There are 3 entries from that day. JM wants her to read the first entry. "well, I guess it's a good thing that nobody else reads this because I write right now that I love Travis Victor Alexander so completely that I don't know another way to be". <not sure of the underlined words>.
--JM now asking about when Jodi went to TA's to look inside his house in August. JM is saying the reason she confronted TA was because she was in love with him and didn't want to let him go.
--JM now asking her about another journal, Nurmi objects to the second journal and the lawyers approach the bench.
--JM asking Jodi to look at the second journal. <didn't hear the exhibit number> There is an entry for Thursday January 24, 2008. JA reads it over. JM asks her to look at Exhibit 456. There are other entries, this entry is written in blue ink and the others are written in black ink. JM asks to enter Exhibit 456 into evidence. Nurmi and Willmott look it over for a couple of minutes. Willmott appears to be reading it line by line and both her and Nurmi are observed closely examining the journal. Nurmi asks to approach the bench.
--Exhibit 242.002, entry from January 24, 2008. Isn't it true that the previous entry is from January 20, 2008. So gap in the journal between January 20 and January 24th. Exhibit 456...on Thursday January 24, 2008. "I haven't written because there has been nothing noteworthy to report" <there is more but JM points out the first sentence>. Also wrote that she turned down four offers for a date on Friday night then finished it off by talking about going up to the snow.
--re: entry from January 20, 2008, JM asks her to count the pages, There's five pages and a few lines. One of the things she talks about in the journal is Lonnie's baptism. JA asks to read it. JM asks her about the reason she missed Lonnie's baptism is because her and TA were involved in a sexual liason. JM says it is the liason that involved pop rocks and tootsie pops. JA doesn't remember so JM is showing her a copy of the court transcript of what she said.
--JM asks JA to read the transcript to herself. The testimony of her talking about the tootsie rolls and the pop rocks. JM asks her about the reference in her testimony she made to the pop rocks sexual incident by referencing Lonnie's baptism.
--The journal entry from January 20, 2008 also references Lonnie's baptism, Exhibit 458, there is the entry involving the baptism...JM asks her if she sees it. JA says she just doesn't know if she is referencing the 20th. JM asks her if it says Sunday January 20, 2008 in black ink. The words flow from one page to the next. There is no other date referenced other than January 20, 2008. On to the next page, there is also no date on this next page. On to the following page, there is no date on it. Turn the page, no date on that page either. Next page...contains the initials "JAA" and no date on that page. Next page...now there is an entry from January 24, 2008.
--Exhibit 458 includes that particular portion of the entry. The previous page...at the bottom, the entry includes the last paragraph. This entry references Lonnie's baptism. JM moves to admit Exhibit 458 into evidence. Nurmi and Willmott look it over. Says they need additional time.

LUNCH RECESS

Discussion of journal and journal entry Jan 20, 2008
States Exhibit 242.002 - Journal
States Exhibit 458

o5q2yf.png

Afternoon session - JM w/JA

#458 admitted
Lonnie's baptism . . . regardless whether it happened on Sunday or Thursday that is the same date it happened because ofmissing Lonnie's baptism . . . .

journal entry .. .sitting @ . . . institute building . . . went to church building and met with the sisters and gave them a ride to the institute.
there are no other date references?
it references another day but not date
I said dates
it is implied
show me another date . . . . on exhibit
JA looks through Journal entry . . . looks @ journal
says I am counting this as a date it says Thursday
that is a day not a date

Exhibit #458 . .. church building - givingae ride to sisters to institute bldg. . . .does indicate it was Thursday . . . indicated trouble remembering

shame on me I was "wrapped up" in other things - trying to allude to being involved sexually . . . . explored every naughty fantasy we could conjour up in our imagined fantasies . . . . tootsie pop, pop rocks,
and bubble bath . . .there were bubbles later that night
is that how it reads #458?
don't know how it reads
show me that it is different now . . . you were trying to tell me it was different. .. .

JA takeslong time reading though each page individually

yes it references two different sequences . . . two different events
not in the bathtub . . . .
same day and same encounter
yes
did he ejaculate twice
yes
you enjoyed it . . . you were there, you enjoyed tootsie pops and pop rocks. . .
I wouldn't say I enjoyed that
you didn't enjoy it
I wouldn't say that either
what are you trying to say
tootsie pops and pop rocks only - I would not say enjoyed

#458 references encounter involving Lonnie
Lonnie - no
didn't involve Lonnie's baptism? . . . . references Lonnie's baptism during this encounter . . .there were pop rocks and tootsie rolls . .
his baptism did not involved the candy
You missed Lonnie's baptism because you were having tootsie pops placed somewhere onyour body . . .
yes
explored every naughty fantasy we could conjoure up . . .

he wrote this?
I wrote it
Fruitful imaginations and all that stuff . . . . doesn't really saywhat you mean
isn't what I said

doesn't say pop rocks and tootsie pops . . . where does it say I didn't enjoy candy encounters.
I didn't say that - I didn't write that
nothing prevented you from saying that-not like you didn't have pens
yeah right

wrote whatever you wanted - had reasonable expecatation it would remain private
more or less

living with Rachel
not at this date
9634 E . . .avenue
in tht room you rented you kept this journal - no one had authority to go thru your room
not right
people go thru your room?
no . . . .
when I was at home . . I took it every where with me . . . never reported to police that anyone ever looked @ journal . . .
not a crime
you wouldn't report it that someone broke in and read journal
not the breaking in - just looking @my journal - I would not have reported someone reading journal to the police

the braids - you have a definiate opinion on the briads -
yes I hve an opinion
you think their are hot don't ya
I guess
you think the braids are hot
I think more cute is the better word

reference - this your voice and we are talking about the braids

JM: Is your memory problem a recent issue?

JA: Define recent.

JM: I don't know. . .since you started testifying.

Jodi: ...usually when men like you are screaming at me...

The brass.

audio . . .
you know what I really liked was when we were in the bath with the bubbles and the braids. .
TA - I love the braids
JA - I know they are hot

you enjoyed the braids
not a yes or no answer
you wanna hear the audio again
no I said I liked them

enjoyable . .. also said they were hot
yes
you said both hot and liked them

re: braids with Mr. TA - you thought the braids were hot
ok
I believe he thought it was hot - so it was hot
you say you lied
no
wanna hear it again
I just heard it . ...

it's implied. . . .
lets listen to it and see if it's implied . . .

replay audio

that is your voice
yes and TA's
did I ask you if that was TA's voice
no

journal entries = exhibit #456 - started outby dating them in top left hand corner

#458 - dated upper left hand corner . . . .no dates between 1/20/2008 an 1/24/2008

Sept 22nd falls between this gap . . .
correct
you don't mention anything about this physical encounter that happened betweenyou and TA
I didn't mention it - I would never
there is no one stopping you
I didn't say that

you had ability to write in it and free will . . .
yes
there is nothing there referencing that incident between those two days
reason is because it never happened
you did say I haven't written there has nothing to report

getting your finger injured is not important significant to you
that is not right
didn't get professional medical care
not professional
Dr. hospital, friend look @ it?
definitely not

told Det. Flores a lie
yes
in your view . .. when do you decide to tell the truth . . . when you are in thiscourt and no where else
no

nothing has stopped you from teling this story ever
not correct
you have free will
yes I do

Det. flores didn't stop you
no
you had a car 1/22/08
yes
could have driven self to hospital

remember findng TA kissing another girl - you called your Father and told him what you had seen . .. . anything stopped you from calling your Father after getting your injury to your finger

didn't have problem with calling you Dad in 8/07 - he had to convince me to talk

Jan 22 2008 - you had telephone and could have called you Dad and told him
yes but I wouldn't have

no one claimed injury to the finger until after death of TA
yes

significant day 1/22/08 - you claim on 1/21/08 you caught TA masturbating to images of a boy . . . .
I only saw 1 - there were more than 1 images

the next day he has altercation with you and your finger - and then on 1/24 you write that you haven't written as there is nothing noteworthy to report
yes
It is noteworthy
it is today
yes

I waited years (to tell people)
did you wait years unil after this prosecution started
yes I waited years

you claim he had a problem
he did have a problem

did you call Child protective services?
no
it was important enough to not have him be around kids

you were arrestedin July 2008
yes
when Det interviewed yu you didn't tell him anything
I wouldn't

what time did this allegation happen? We know the date
it would have been after my morning shift . . . afternoon . . .still light out
was it noon or 2:00
it was afternoon

if it was so noteworthy - why don't you remember the time
it was kind of traumatic .. . . I was sick to my stomach . . . . I wasn't angry at that moment but I was upset . . .

weren't your senses heightened because of your anger
you said because of anger but I was not angry @ that moment
your not angry and not upset
I was upset

wouldn't you be angry over what you just saw
my mind doesn't move like that

it kind of goes in progression . . . it's a matter of opinion
objection - can't speculate
overruled

Describe this bad act - heightened awareness . . .
not sure something I will never forget.
you have forgot the time

never forget it
the incident
but you forgot the time
object - restate

off work for a little while . . worked @ café . . shift over . . . shift started what time?

early morning - don't know exact time never opened Mimi's café.

8 hr shift?
no there aren't 8 hr shifts
how manyhours was your shift . . . Jan 21, 2008 on this date this horrible thing happened . .
I would be able to give you a range
don't know the exact hours
yes
hours you would give me would be a guess
yes

you have had problems with your memory today . . . is this long standing issue or a recent . . .
since you started testifying?
no -goes back further than that

I don't recall . . . I wouldn't call it a problem or issues . . . but ok my memory . . .don't want to call them problems or issue . . .
didn't say don't want to . . .

call them issuesthen?
ok
when did you start having memory issues?
she is searching (her eyes are looking up and going back and forth)

When it hurts you?
objection

you have memory problems but it depends on circumstances
factors not circumstances
usually when men like you and TA are screaming @ me
memory problems

OBJECTION THIS IS JUST A STUNT . . . MAY WE APPROACH?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick
Back