*graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

For sale: Arias auctions glasses worn at trial

Arias’ artwork has previously been listed for sale on both her website and eBay. One of the current offerings on her site titled “Leila” depicts a busty woman in a red bra. It is priced at $7,000.

In August, Arias said that the proceeds from a $1,500 piece of artwork titled “Pinwheel” would be donated to a nonprofit in the name of her ex-boyfriend and victim, Travis Alexander.

She said: “100% of the net proceeds from the sale of Pinwheel will be donated in Travis’ name to a reputable nonprofit organization that helps children. The organization and exact amount donated will be disclosed after the sale. I am aware that many of my supporters despise Travis and will not agree with my doing this. Please understand that my reasons are complex and ones that I hope to be able to explain in a forthcoming blog post.”

read more .........http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/09/15/jodi-arias-sell-glasses-worn-trial

Jen's Trial Diaries - 3h Lots of potential jurors line the courthouse

Wild About Trial 3h Little line to get in.

Wild About Trial 3h #MichaelDunn trial on break until 11AM EST.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 2h We are all waiting to get in

Wild About Trial 2h Chillin, outside of courtroom with @bskoloff and @jeffgoldesq

Katie Conner - 2h Outside courtroom waiting for Jodi Arias sentencing re-trial. There's a pool of at least 300 potential jurors

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 2h Jurors have to fill out questionnaires yet, so this will be slow

Wild About Trial 2h We have no clue if or what we will get to see today. Doubtful jury questionnaires will even be done by noon.

Wild About Trial 2h Nurmi just arrived. Looking sharp.

MaryEllen Resendez ■ 2h Potential jurors will begin this morning by filling out jury questionnaire says it's over 75 questions.

Wild About Trial 2h All these gorgeous smooth court floors and no knooter to ride, w 2h All the cool media folks are standing and chatting but 1 am reserving my energy for the long haul. Chatting isn't my thing.

Wild About Trial 2h I forgot how thrilling it is to sit for hours in a waiting area. It's like boarding a plane but not going anywhere. #thestruggle

Katie Conner - 2h Day 1 of jury selection for Jodi Arias sentencing retrial. We're in for a long haul -judge expects trial to go... fb.me/4ljchOIJw

Troy 2h prosecutor Juan Martinez and investigator Esteban Flores entering the courthouse right now. Day 1 re-trial

Wild About Trial 2h We are tightly cramped into the media room. A cozy lO.This will be intimate. @bskoloff stole the front seat cuz he's 4 feet tall

Wild About Trial 1h Counsel is at the bench. Still can't believe that's nurmi. A few salmon outfits are seen.

Wild About Trial 1h I somehow cut my finger and am now bleeding out in the media room.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 1h Attorneys are at bench and the media is shoved in a closet lol

Troy 1h All attorneys are in the courtroom. No yet. We are being kept in a "media room" the size of a walk in closet.

Katie Conner - 1h No Jodi Arias in court yet. #JuanMartinez #TravisAlexander

Wild About Trial 1h #BreakingNews nurmi is looking at his phone. . I think the judge is looking at us in the media room and snickering. "

Wild About Trial 1h I got nothin'. It's so quiet in the media room. I'm thankful @bskoloff hasn't started typing at least.

Troy 1h Small talk in security line with prosecutor Juan Martinez. Seemed relaxed. Confident.

Wild About Trial 1h We have no audio yet. I saw the judge throw her hands in the air. Wish I knew why.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h Juan has a burgundy tie and tan suit on today. #JuanTieReport

Wild About Trial 1h Apparently jurors will be coming up soon.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 1h Well we are still waiting for jury selection to begin

Wild About Trial ©WildAboutTrial - 1h Jurors on their way in.

Troy 1h We were just told to close the media room door because potential jurors are moving into courtroom soon.

Troy 1h Travis Alexander's sister Tanisha and her husband just entered courtroom.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 1h Tanisha, her husband and friends have arrived

Katie Conner - 1h Travis Alexander's family just walked into courtroom. #JuanMartinez #TravisAlexander

Wild About Trial 1h Tanisha and her husband and some others from Travis' side are in court now.

Troy 1h First time I've seen Tanisha in over a year. Has a serious look on her face. She was accompanied by about a half dozen other people.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h Detective Flores is here

Wild About Trial 1h Just Tanisha and her husband are still in the courtroom. All others have been clurrrred.

Katie Conner - 1h Travis Alexander's supporters can't stay for jury selection. Only sister Tanisha and her husband. #TravisAlexander

Troy 1h just entered courtroom

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h The friends had to move to victim room so only Tanisha and her husband are in ■ courtroom now

Troy 1h has her hair in a ponytail. Wearing glasses and gray sweatshirt.

Wild About Trial 1h has arrived. Pony tail and glasses. No bangs. I repeat no bangs.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 1h has arrived with a pony tail and glasses

Katie Conner - 1h Jodi Arias just walked into court, hair pulled back in ponytail and wearing her infamous glasses.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h is in a grey sweater

Troy 1h Arias is not wearing chains or shackles

Troy 1h Looks to be her own. "@darlingcindy1: @troyhaydenfox10 is her gray sweatshirt her own clothing or jail clothing"

Wild About Trial 1h The tv is on in the media room and we are looking at and nurmi at the table. First jurors coming in.

Katie Conner - 1h First round of jurors walking into courtroom. #JuanMartinez #TravisAlexander

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h 1st set of jurors are coming in

Troy 1h First jurors entering courtroom. Real mix of ages.

Troy 1h Arias looking jurors in the eye as they walk in.

Troy 1h About equal. "@kellymaeGS: ©troyhaydenfoxlO troy, what is the ratio of men to women?"

Wild About Trial 1h First batch of potential jurors are seated. Here we go.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 1h About 100 jurors are being sworn in

Katie Conner - 1h At least 100 jurors just sworn in. Judge reading instructions. #JuanMartinez #TravisAlexander

Wild About Trial 1h Judge is introducing the courtroom staff. Excite!

Troy 1h Juror question from judge SS: Do any of you know me or any member of my court staff? One answered yes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 1h Juror says she knows Judge Stephens, she works for Maricopa County

Wild About Trial ©WildAboutTrial - 1h #21 doesn't speak English. Sizzlebar.

Troy 1h One juror just stood up and said "no habla ingles."

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 1h Another juror doesn't speak english so we have a sidebar

Troy 1h "No habla" juror excused.

Wild About Trial 1h Eeeeeannnnddd #21 is gone.

Katie Conner - 1h Two jurors raise their hands for conflict of interest. One person doesn't speak English and the other works for courts

Troy 1h Do any of you know Jodi Arias? Several hands go up.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h A jurors family member knows

WildAboutTrial ^WildAboutTrial ■ 1h #82 is from the same town as and her friends knew Jodi. She says she can be a fair and impartial juror though.

Troy 1h One juror says he watched the trial on TV.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h Another juror says he watched the trial on TV

Katie Conner - 1h One juror said she grew up in same town as Jodi Arias #Yreka and her sister was a good friend of Jodi's.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h No one knows Juan, Floras or Juan's assistant who works for county attorney office

Troy 1h Have any of you read seen or heard anything about this case? Nearly all hands go up.

Wild About Trial 1h Many potential jurors raise their hand when asked if they know of the trial

Jen's Trial Diaries - 1h Many hands went up for anyone that saw trial and media coverage

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 1h 3 and counting say they can't erase what they've seen on this trial

Troy 1h Several potential jurors say they couldn't follow instructions to be unbiased. "I don't think I could erase the information from my mind."

Katie Conner - 1h Judge asks potential jurors if they read or heard about Jodi Arias—almost everyone puts up their hand

Wild About Trial 1h It's like an auction in the courtroom. Many jurors with cards raised saying they could not forget the original trial.

Katie Conner - 59m Multiple potential jurors say they can't sit on jury because of what they heard/read about during Jodi Arias trial

Troy 59m Strange watching Jodi Arias' face as juror after juror say they could not be impartial.

Wild About Trial 59m Judge continues to go through jurors who cannot be impartial. Lots of em.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 59m We are up to 10 that can't be impartial

Troy 58m She looks shaken. "@AmberBinGA: ©troyhaydenfoxlO how would you describe it?" ^

Jen's Trial Diaries - 57m 10 plus feel they can't be fair

Wild About Trial 57m Nurmi has on light salmon socks and a minty green shirt. Erm. Sizzlebar to discuss the jurors who can't be impartial.

Wild About Trial 56m There are 14 potential jurors in this first batch who can't be impartial.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 55m 19 jurors were excused

Wild About Trial 54m I think 21 potential jurors have been excused. Hard to know exactly.

Troy 55m 19 jurors excused in first cut.

Katie Conner - 53m 19 potential jurors excused from trial for conflict of interest #TravisAlexander

Katie Conner - 1h @JustBeatrice1 no, the judge sealed the questionnaire.

Jen's Trial Diaries - 51m Juror speaks english but can't understand everything #excused

Wild About Trial 51m This jury will not be sequestered just like the original trial.

Katie Conner - 56m @arizwildcatlaw over a dozen potential jurors said they could fairly sit on trial. #TravisAlexander

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 50m The Judge is telling jury they will not be sequestered and can't contact media, or look at coverage

Katie Conner - 50m Judge says jury won't be sequestered. Judge says up to jurors to not watch the news or read articles #TravisAlexander

Troy 50m Judge is telling potential jurors not to watch TV news while trial is in progress.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 48m Few jurors have problems avoiding news

Wild About Trial 47m My stomach is growling. "

Wild About Trial 47m Nope. No circus

Troy 46m Judge now talking about social media ban.

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 46m Who has social media accounts? All hands go up lol

Wild About Trial 45m Judge asks how many jurors have social media accounts. Most have one. They will not be allowed to use it.

Katie Conner - 45m Judge warns jurors need to avoid use social media about this case #TravisAlexander

Jen's Trial Diaries - 43m They are now discussing trial schedule

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 ■ 43m Case now expected to last til Dec 21st. First we've heard that.

Retweeted by Katie Conner Danielle Lerner ©DanielleLerner - 45m Jury selection for penalty phase retrial is underway. Follow @abc15 for live updates from court!

Katie Conner - 41m trial expected through December 21. Judge is asking potential jurors about conflict in schedule #TravisAlexander

Jen's Trial Diaries - 41m Jurors for this case can get up to $300 a day it's a long term jury fund

Wild About Trial 39m Some jurors saying why they can't be on the jury due to work related issues. #Riveting

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 37m People with vacations, students, self employed and work that requires travel are asking to be excused

Katie Conner - 36m Jurors can get up to $300 a day if they sit on jury for missing work #TravisAlexander

Jen's Trial Diaries - 33m One juror needs to get eyeball injections! 5U- •

Wild About Trial 31m 1 of the jurors went into a bit too much detail health wise. They continue to discuss why they can't attend. Will anyone be left?

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 30m Lots of juror have obligations they can't change

Wild About Trial - 30m Ahhh there's the soothing sound of @bskoloff hammering away another award winning article.

Wild About Trial 27m One of the jurors mentioned his job as being in fraud protection. Or was it frog protection??

Jen's Trial Diaries ■ 24m Well this is weeding out a lot jurors

Jen's Trial Diaries - 22m This juror was arrested for a DUI Saturday and he doesn't know how it's gonna work out lol

Wild About Trial 22m fivwww one juror just got a dui on Saturday. Please drink responsibly folks. Don't drive... too fast.

Wild About Trial 19m No other hands are raised. Counsel proaches the benchular region.

MaryEllen Resendez - 10m The dates on #deathpenalty retrial just keep extending -potential jurors being told this will go thru 12/21 now.

Jen's Trial Diaries 35 jurors dismissed

Troy 9m 35 more jurors just excused in case.

Wild About Trial 9m Judge excuses 35 more jurors. She's all "peeaaaccee outeeeee"

Wild About Trial 8m 54ish total jurors have been axed so far

Jen's Trial Diaries Around 54 have been let go in total

Katie Conner - More than 50 jurors already dismissed in sentencing retrial

MaryEllen Resendez Just spoke 2former juror: seeing it all over the news is gut wrenching -same as when they were deliberating

Jen's Trial Diaries Remaining jurors will now complete the questionnaires

Jen's Trial Diaries - We are on a break and 1 need to run and do an interview so 1 will be back for afternoon session

Michael Kiefer - Lots of straight lines as the judge and lawyers make introductions. 1 shall refrain.

Michael Kiefer - When Judge Sherry Stephens asks the prospective jurors if they have seen media coverage of the Arias trial. Nearly all hands go up.

Wild About Trial Counsel is feverishly taking notes as many jurors explain why they can't be impartial. "I'm just sick and tired of it" says 1.

Wild About Trial The hands just keep going up for impartialness. Auction style again.

Wild About Trial Sizzle bar as they discuss who's oot. I really wish they piped the sizzle sound into the media room. I miss it "

Michael Kiefer 28 of these 100 prospective jurors say they can't be impartial in the Arias retrial. "I'm just sick and tired of hearing about it," one said

Wild About Trial 27ish potential jurors are excused for not being able to be impartial.

Michael Kiefer "1 think I've heard too much," another prospective Arias juror said into a passed-around microphone. 26 are dismissed.

Michael Kiefer 19 of the first batch of 100 prospective Arias jurors were also dismissed.

Katie Conner - 26 jurors dismissed during second wave of jury selection for . That's more than first round: 19 dismissed

Wild About Trial Apparently jurors can watch tv but have to fast forward during commercials to avoid seeing anything related.

Retweeted by Katie Conner kirawylok ©kirawylok - @KatieJConner I thought 54 were excused for one reason or another from first round?

Wild About Trial Judge is saying court could go through Dec 21st now. Jurors explaining why they ain't gots no time fo dis.

Michael Kiefer A prospective Arias juror asks Judge Stephens how long the trial will last. Until Dec. 21, she says. Response: "Wow!"

Michael Kiefer - Now several jurors are saying they would be hard-pressed to limit their media exposure for the length of the Arias trial.

MaryEllen Resendez #TravisAlexander sister Tanisha & husband in court 4 #deathpenalty jury selection - 2013 photo

Michael Kiefer The press is sequestered in a room with a window into the Arias courtroom. General feeling: 3 months without media exposure = vacation!

Michael Kiefer - Judge Stephens to juror who doesn't want to follow admonition in Arias trial: So, too many rules for you!

Michael Kiefer Another juror just told the judge she doesn't speak English — in English.

Michael Kiefer There's another: No mucho ingles, he said, verbatim. Really?

Wild About Trial Judge Stephens continues to weed out the potential jurors that aren't trial worthy.

Wild About Trial The media room is approx 7 feet wide and 40 feet long. Dark and chilly.

Michael Kiefer The fact is, when you get a jury summons, it asks if you speak English. If you don't, you check the box

Michael Kiefer - Eleven more jurors dismissed from Arias.

Wild About Trial About 12 more jurors were sent packin. I'm not good with numbers tho. Let's just call it a gaggle of potential jurors.

Wild About Trial Potential jurors explain why the trial could be a problem for them work wise etc.

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom - Surviving potentials coming back next week be likely take rest of week for more panels RT @JustBeatrice1:

Michael Kiefer Now more jurors are explaining why they can't do jury duty.

Wild About Trial Potential juror said he was a caterer and can't do the trial. Now I'm even hungrier.

Wild About Trial - 19 more potential jurors are given their walking papers.

Michael Kiefer 19 more prospective jurors dismissed from Arias jury for work-related issues. About 40 remaining in the courtroom.

Michael Kiefer In sum, roughly half of the first 200 prospective Arias jurors called into the courtroom so far this morning have been dismissed.

Katie Conner - About half of the 200 potential jurors called so far for trial dismissed already.

Michael Kiefer Judge Stephens is talking to the attorneys, but the audio-video feed to the press room is off. Better than white noise.

Wild About Trial Lunch time!!! Heading to the kilt now.

Michael Kiefer - The schedule for Arias jury selection: 100 more prospective jurors at 1:30 today. 200 more on Wednesday.

Michael Kiefer And so much for admonitions: just heard one of the prospective jurors describing Arias over his cellphone. Hope he was one of the dismissed.

Troy Hayden No still camera in courtroom. Still pics will come out of trial though. "@Felicia250: @troyhaydenfox10 Will we see photos later today?"

Wild About Trial Next batch of possible jurors are headed in.

Michael Kiefer - Potential Jodi Arias jurors dismissed in droves azc.cc/1vqkwdf via @azcentral

Michael Kiefer Third group of 100 prospective Arias jurors getting introductions in Sherry Stephens' courtroom.

Michael Kiefer Once again, when Judge Stephens asks if anyone had seen news of Arias in the media nearly all hands go up. So who are the people who didn't?

Michael Kiefer And plenty of people raise their hands when asked if they could not be impartial in the Arias trial.

Michael Kiefer - "That's the point, your honor, I've already made up my mind," says one tall and grim gentleman.

Michael Kiefer - And now a woman says she doesn't believe in the death penalty.

Michael Kiefer "I have not been able to sleep for the last three nights, knowing that I have been called to jury duty in this case," says another. #Arias

Michael Kiefer Another woman says she teaches about the Arias case in her classes.

Katie Conner - Screening underway for the third wave of potential jurors for trial

Michael Kiefer The "angry old man" jury excuse is trending right now.

Michael Kiefer Another 21 of the prospective Arias jurors dismissed for saying they could not be impartial.

Michael Kiefer - "In Maricopa County, a jury has not been sequestered since the 70s," Judge Stephens said.

Michael Kiefer This morning Judge Stephens said the Arias trial would last until Dec. 21. She just now said Dec. 18. Last week she said Dec. 12.

Michael Kiefer - Judge Stephens just said that the actual trial would start Oct. 20, by which I assume she means opening statements.

Wild About Trial - @TrialDiariesJ and 12th and 21st.

Wild About Trial 59m @TrialDiariesJ Is @monicalindstrom in her fort?

Jen's Trial Diaries- 58m @monicalindstrom Yep she's here in the corner

MaryEllen Resendez ©maryellenabd 5 58m potential jurors excused in droves @KatieJConner says they have already dispensed 100 of the 300 candidates #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries 57m We have nurses, caregivers, students and the self employed that would like to be excused

MaryEllen Resendez - 56m Sounds like #deathpenalty opening statements could fall around Oct 20. #abc15 #TravisAlexander

Wild About Trial 52m Dozens Of Possible Jurors Rejected In Case wildabouttrial.com/dozens-of-poss...

Michael Kiefer 47m Now there is a long litany on the Arias trial will conflict with jurors' jobs.

Bettychand ©Bettychand - 46m Well the 21st is a Sunday so someone probably finally checked a calendar.

Wild About Trial 43m #Wal-Mart: #TracyMorgan, Others Weren't Wearing Seatbelts wildabouttrial.com/one_off/wal-ma...

Michael Kiefer 38m Lawyers at the bench. Can't even hear the white noise through the window in the press room.

Jen's Trial Diaries- 33m 27 were released so we have a total of 47 gone from this panel

Michael Kiefer 33m 26 more potential jurors dismissed from Arias trial for work conflicts and other hardship.

Jen's Trial Diaries 32m Out of 300, 149 jurors remain

Michael Kiefer 31m So out of a pool of 300 potential jurors, 149 are left.

Jen's Trial Diaries- 29m We have 3 jurors that need to speak to court in private

Jen's Trial Diaries- 29m One is a nurse who isn't sure she can find coverage

Jen's Trial Diaries 28m She stays for now

Jen's Trial Diaries- 27m We have a teacher who says it's a hardship for the students

Jen's Trial Diaries- 26m Teacher is excused

Michael Kiefer 25m oops, one more bites the dust. 148 left sitting.

Jen's Trial Diaries 25m Another teacher wants excused

Michael Kiefer 19m A last juror with a conflict is holding a filibuster in the courtroom as to why he can't serve. #zzzzzzzzzzzz

Jen's Trial Diaries- 19m 147 jurors remain

Jen's Trial Diaries 18m 2 jurors didn't show so 145 remain

Michael Kiefer - 17m And he is out of there. 147 remain. Wait two more are dismissed as no-shows. 145 and holding. There will be another pool of 200 Wednesday.

Jen's Trial Diaries 13m Another 100 jurors are coming on Wednesday 10:30am MST

Jen's Trial Diaries ©TrialDiariesJ Urn Court is dark tomorrow for

Michael Kiefer 10m Schedule: hearing at 10 a.m. Wednesday; 100 more jurors come in at 10:30 that day. Judge Stephens canceled the 100 for Wed. afternoon.

Michael Kiefer 10m Judge Stephens says 133 jurors retained today will fill out questionnaires.

Troy Hayden 1m court done for the day. More jurors will be questioned Weds.

YouTube video Trial Day 52 (4/24/13) At ~21:00 Det. Flores takes the stand in rebuttal, discussing the closet shelves; at ~1:23:20 he answers a jury question about finding any items stored in the attic ('No, I found nothing"):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1YiAc9ARW0

(At the beginning of the video the silent video of Travis telling the gun-to-his-head story is shown, then the selfies JA took with dark brown hair are shown and discussed (selfies at 2:12 - 2:28 p.m., taken by the Helio phone, WalMart receipt at 3:22 p.m. on 6/3/08).

A very long analysis of CMJA's lie that she saw Travis with child *advertiser censored* on Jan 21.

A. The phone calls that day (January 21, 2008)

- a total of 5 calls from T to her.

The first call of the day was from her to him, at 3:53pm. Then:

J to T--- 4:09pm
T to J---4:39
J to T---4:53
T to J --4:54
T to J --5:11
T to J--5:20
T to J--5:48
J to T--5:53

B. The texts began at 5:38pm.

J to T 5:38-- I can't remember. Am I coming 4 you at 10:30 on Wednesday?
J to T, 6:41--can we trade cars before FHE (which starts at 7pm)
J to T, 7:19 ---never mind. Store closes at 8. I'll go tomorrow
J to T, 7:20- --same message about store
T to J, 7:24-- I got a ride to FHE. Now you can just go get it. Let me know when u make the exchange.
J to T, 7:25--I fell asleep. You woke me up. We'll see.
T to J, 7:27--- Asleep? You must not need it that bad. I got a ride so you could go get the car. Now you're just going to sleep?

7:38 J to T - I have a really bad headache..I can barely move.
9:11 T to J - Alright. Get it tomorrow then.
9:16 J to T- Can you talk right now?
9:19pm T to J - Not right now
11:33pm J to T - how long?

C. Her story about that day, condensed and paraphrased from testimony:

Worked at Mimi's Cafe in am, the morning shift. Says can't remember what time restaurant opened, when her shift began, or when it ended. Went to T's directly from restaurant. Drive took approx 20 minutes. Said it was "well before dark."

Walked thru open door, went directly upstairs, might have called his name. Were broken up but she went there almost every day. T needed help with putting boxes in the attic. Discussed her coming over that day? Yes, weeks ahead of time, ok, ok, probably that day. By phone. No morning cell calls. By landline then. Caught in lie. She didn't have a landline then, which JM forces her to admit.

Long back and forth about how it was arranged. Lots of squirming, lip licking. Then.

She helped him with boxes. Left. Came back because she had left the angel. Saw him with photo gracefully falling to floor. Fled. Went home. Threw up. Cried. Drive around in her car. Went to Mormon visitor center. Travis desperately trying to reach her...many many phone calls from him to her. She didn't answer.

D. Context- the restaurant

CMJA testifed that she didn't know what time Mimi's opened, that she typically worked morning shifts, and that her shift lasted 4-6 hours on average.

I looked. Mimi's opens at 7am. Having waitressed then managed a restaurant to pay my way through my first graduate degree, I'm very familiar with how shifts work.

She clearly didn't open Mimi's, which means she didn't do a breakfast shift. She did lunch. Lunch servers most places come in between 10am & noon, and stay through at least 3-4pm, until the dinner shift arrives to prep. FWIW, breakfast and lunch shifts are typically assigned to least skilled servers; experienced servers choose dinner shifts because they can earn significantly more in tips.

Her lunch shift ended no earlier than 2, at the very earliest, and closer to 4pm is more likely. For certain, on Jan 22, the next day, she was first scheduled to work til 4pm, but her shift was extended by an hour.

D. Context- the calls.

The first call made on the 21st between the two was from her to Travis, just before 4pm, consistent with her about to get off work, as is her second call to him, just after 4.

Then there is an exchange of calls, a brief lapse, then Travis calling her multiple times, last call shortly before 6. Travis went to Family Home Entertainment Night on Mondays, which began at 7pm. He likely would have left the house no later than 6:30 .

The calls and texts and Travis going out to FHE establish that it was impossible for them to be together at his house at any time from 6:30- 11:30 pm that day.

The cell calls also establish that the two were in different locations from just before 4 until 5:53. For her story to be true and to have taken place anytime after 4, she would have had to drive to his house, help put boxes in attic, leave, return, witness the dastardly deed, flee, go home, puke, go to visitor center, and return home, all between 5:53 and 6:41pm, when she texted him about trading cars. Note: remember that she testified it was well before dark when she drove to his house the first time.

It is theoretically possible for the whole incident to have taken place before 4pm. To believe that is so: she worked a very short shift at the restaurant (she didn't testify that happened), drove to Travis' house without telling him she was coming, did the boxes leave return thing, drove home, puked, left to visitor center, went in, sat down, cried, went home and slept.

After she woke up, she called him at 3:53, and then again at 4:09, exchanged a few calls with him, or attempted to, then texted Travis at 5:38 to say she couldn't remember whether she was picking him up 2 days later. No response from T. She texted him again at 5:53. No response. She texted him next at 6:41, asking him to trade cars that evening, before he went to FHE. (Note- he almost certainly had already left or was on his way out the door to FHE). No response.

She then sent the same text to him at 7:19 and than again 7:20, telling him never mind about trading cars. He responded to her for the first time by text at 7:24.

He didn't call or text her between 5:48 and 7:24.

Note: her testimony was that she was too upset to speak with Travis....that he called her repeatedly, but she wouldn't answer. He called her all of 5 times that day, all day, and SHE initiated both the calls and texts of the day.

D. Context- the exchanging of cars.

This testimony was confusing in part because JM went at for so long and never really connected the dots why so. Listening to it again, I heard for the first time that JM himself kept switching stories about what car she was driving when.

IMO, one large reason for his emphasis and switching stories was to keep her off guard, and to demonstrate to the jury her process of adopting whatever story conformed to the facts she thought he was using to corner her.

Even less obvious, JM was using the exchange of cars to illustrate how relentlessly she persued him, and how constant was her manipulation.

In her original story on the stand she says she drove away from his house in HER car. JM jumps at that and asks, isn't that problematic since you were driving HIS car. She insists it was hers, he says Travis got a ride to FHE because he didnt have a car...back and forth and back and forth , with JM saying at one point, well you were driving your car, which st some point she doesn't even try to respond to because IMO she can't guess the correct answer.

JM's other point about the car exchange was why in the world was she so concerned about the "pedestrian" issue of a car exchange after just witnessing such a bad deed?

She's quick to deflect, responding that the cars were absolutely NOT a minor thing to Travis. That she was just trying to do what he wanted, which was to exchange the cars. Caught in another lie, because the texts clearly indicate SHE asked to exchange the cars. Travis did not.

E. Conclusions

IMO it is pretty clear what happened on January 21. She worked until 4. She knew he was going to FHE at 7. She likely indicated to him over the previous weekend that she might want to exchange cars. She tried to reach him around 4, he didn't jump quickly enough for her. She ignored the 4 or so calls when he did try.

Nothing stopped him from going to FHE, even her last ditch attempt 20 odd minutes before 7 to at least stall him, by asking to trade cars before he left for FHE.

Knowing he was already at the hour long FHE, she sent him texts in a transparent attempt to make him feel guilty he hadn't exchanged cars. That attempt drew a response, but not the one she was looking for.

Travis tells her to exchange the cars by herself , even after she's complained about having a horrible headache. He goes back to having fun. She asks him if he can talk...he replies no, and doesnt reply when she asks "when?"

All afternoon and night CMJA tries to insert herself into Travis' life, and over that time he is clearly disinterested at best,annoyed with her at worst.

Little to none of what she said happened on January 21 is true. If she saw Travis at all on the 21st it was because she waited for him, uninvited, at his house until close to midnight at the very earliest.

Last note.....JM asked her pointedly about where her car was the next day, Tuesday Jan. 22. Tis an odd thing, no? That she was at his house in the morning, whether he was there or not, and yet she calls him from work that day asking for a ride? She has neither car. (My best guess is she was at T's house by herself in the AM. That she didn't switch cars because it no longer served any purpose, that she carpooled to work explicitly so she could ask him to pick her up. Another manipulation to keep her hooks in him...

Jmo......

Fabulous! One tiny comment:

snip
Travis went to Family Home Entertainment Night on Mondays, which began at 7pm.

FHE = Family Home Evening. LDS families are encouraged to set aside about an hour on Monday evenings to do a fun family activity together, with a little religion mixed in. (I think. I'm not a Mormon, but have been friends with quite a few over the years.)

Members of singles wards can go to a "group FHE," where they get the fun activity, a little religion... and the opportunity to spend time with other LDS singles!

Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias Time Line of Events
*as reported by what we've seen, heard and been told

Sept Las Vegas, NV Travis' sister, Tanisha Sorenson, says Travis and Jodi meet at conference

Nov 26 Tanisha says Travis baptizes Jodi into Mormonism

Feb 2 Travis and Jodi begin dating

June Jodi finds texts from another girl on Travis' phone

June 29 Travis and Jodi break up

July Jodi moves to Mesa, AZ to be closer to Travis

Dec Travis begins dating another girl (conflifting reports: July or Dec)

Travis' tires slashed. Travis and girlfriend notice Jodi following them. New girlfriend received email from John Doe.

Read all timelines below:

http://jodiariasfacts.blogspot.com/p/timeline-of-events.html

Computer info debunking Neumeister claims

1) SIM cards missing: Not. They didn’t exist for the phones/service used by TA and JA
Originally Posted by gcharlie
I don't get it with these defense "experts". Seems like most of them so far have been long on ego and short on knowledge in their field. For example, BN saying that the three phones were missing SIM cards. Travis used Verizon and at that time, all of their devices were CDMA, which means they never had SIM cards. Same thing for Arias' Helio phone. BN also linked the Zblog virus with a media player for *advertiser censored* sites, with the implication that was the only source of the virus. Another false statement was that Apple QuickTime and Itunes cannot update automatically.

2) ActiveX is a video codec needed to view *advertiser censored* and is strictly for *advertiser censored* sites: Not. Soooooo. Not.
It’s not even a video codec:
“ActiveX is a software framework created by Microsoft that adapts its earlier Component Object Model (COM) and Object Linking and Embedding (OLE) technologies for content downloaded from a network, particularly in the context of the World Wide Web.” (Wikipedia)

3) Zblog can only be picked up by visiting *advertiser censored* sites: Not. Blatantly not.

Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate
This was quite informative concerning virus and *advertiser censored*.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mone...ticle-1.172602

Originally Posted by wendiesan View Post
I found the article--very interesting--here:
http://www.examiner.com/article/jodi...for-child-*advertiser censored*

Originally Postd by Shadowboy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zlob_trojan
"The Zlob Trojan, identified by some antiviruses as Trojan.Zlob, is a Trojan horse which masquerades as a needed video codec in the form of ActiveX. It was first detected in late 2005, but only started gaining attention in mid-2006.[1]
Once installed, it displays popup ads with which appear similar to real Microsoft Windows warning popups, informing the user that their computer is infected with spyware. Clicking these popups triggers the download of a fake anti-spyware program (such as Virus Heat and MS Antivirus (Antivirus 2009)) in which the Trojan horse is hidden.[1]
The Trojan has also been linked to downloading atnvrsinstall.exe which uses the Windows Security shield icon to look as if it is an anti-virus installation file from Microsoft. Having this file initiated can wreak havoc on computers and networks. One typical symptom is random computer shutdowns or reboots with random comments. This is caused by the programs using Task Scheduler to run a file called "zlberfker.exe."
Project Honeypot Spam Domains List (PHSDL)[2] tracks and catalogs Zlob spam domains. Some of the domains on the list are redirects to *advertiser censored* sites and various video watching sites that show a number of inline videos. Playing the video activates a request to download an ActiveX codec which is malware. It prevents the user from closing the browser in the usual manner. Other variants of Zlob Trojan installation come in the form of a Java cab file masquerading as a computer scan.[3]

4) Spybot only runs if triggered by human intervention: Not.

Originally Posted by Nali87
I searched for spyware/malware/anti virus programs articles published in 2007/2008 and it seems like some programs like CCLeaner could automatically wake up your computer in sleep mode and scan it.
Attachment 65075
Spybot apparently does the same thing: http://www.thespinningdonut.com/how-...earch-destroy/
(Well did back in 2008)

5) The downloads/modifications that happened on June 19, 2009, had to be “okayed” by human intervention: Not.
Several were likely initially downloaded on 6/10/2008, but not installed/configured until the computer was booted up on 6/19/2009.

Originally Posted by Shadowboy
Microsoft sends out bundles of Windows updates automatically on the second Tuesday of the month. June 10, 2008 was the second Tuesday of June. If the updates downloaded when TA's laptop was brought out of sleep mode, they would have automatically installed and configured when the laptop was turned back on (June 19, 2009). This configuration process is something that CANNOT be stopped.
Not sure what OS was on TA's laptop (do any of you know?) ... But if was VISTA, that was a PIG of an OS with loads of "extra" programs that opened upon start up. The overwrite/modification of thousands of "files" (not just .exe, but .dll, etc.) due to this process is quite conceivable.
Response from 04009margaret
It was Windows XP

Originally Posted by Val1
http://download.cnet.com/Apple-Quick...-10002208.html
by: Download.com staff on November 09, 2008
“After 10 years and with millions of users worldwide, Apple's QuickTime player still provides one of the best solutions for digital media….. Inclusion of the auto update and automatic-network-detection features make getting started and staying current easy. Overall, QuickTime 7 continues to be a must-have for anyone surfing the Web or looking to experience the best in digital media."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QuickTime
QuickTime 7.5 was released on June 10, 2008.

Originally Posted by 04009margaret
Here is the proof BN is an idiot lol. Automatic update for Apple software. Notice this article is from 2008.
http://www.zdnet.com/pictures/apple-...rosoft-update/
This is the information for Spybot V1.5.2.20 which was the current version as of Jan 30 2008. The next update release was June 6 2008.
http://www.afterdawn.com/software/se....cfm/v1_5_2_20

6) BN can prove certain *advertiser censored* URLs were accessed via “typing in” the site address: Not. No way.
And if he can, Mr. Tyler Mount expert (that’s a helicopter mount; read his CV) is the first in the nation to be able to prove this.

Originally Posted by Shadowboy
Here's an interesting article about how URLs can appear to be "purposely entered" ... but they are NOT keyed in.
http://crucialsecurityblog.harris.co...edurls-part-1/
"Not only is the TypedURLs key populated by the user typing in a website, for instance, it is also updated and populated with URLs completed by the browser’s AutoComplete functionality."
Part 2 is here: http://crucialsecurityblog.harris.co...edurls-part-2/
"Another method growing in popularity which can populate this key without user interaction is through infection by malware.

Originally Posted by dasiydomino
I just started reading Computer Forensics InfoSec Pro Guide (which is, so far, an easy read & now I know for sure I never want that job.) Lo and behold in chapter 4 there is an example where an employee is being investigated because he has inappropriate images on his work computer. The chapter is about forming and testing a hypothesis, so this example doesn't go deep into the technicalities and the example employee only uses Internet Explorer. Evidently IE keeps a file called "index.dat" that keeps a log that has a "Typed URLs" section.

Originally Posed by gcharlie
I did find something after my original post that does say hand-typed URLs are stored separately in the registry. "For the Windows Internet Explorer, review Typed URL records in the NTUSER.DAT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs Windows Registry key. The keyboard was the source of the entries. For other browsers, such as Firefox and Safari, perform necessary forensic review."

What else? Let’s see:
7) The modifications that happened on June 10, 2008, and on June 19, 2009, constitute prosecutorial misconduct: Likely not.
The 6/10 goof up of bringing the laptop out of sleep is easily attributable to the exigent circumstance of discovering a badly decomposed murder victim and needing to determine time of death.
Also: The time the laptop “awakening” and the time the Mesa PD officially initiated/served the search warrant? That’s about a half hour gap. Seriously? I think some “just plain cop” on the scene screwed up by moving the mouse/stirring the laptop out of sleep. The boot-up a year later? The Mesa PD had already made a mirror of the drive. It was poor procedure to fire it up on June 19, 2009, but the DT – apparently – insisted on it. Changes made on that date were (in spite of BN’s insistence) likely automatic, resulting from the completion of installs/configurations initially downloaded on June 10, 2008, via auto-updates and from –possibly – anti-virus software doing its ‘thang’ upon boot-up.

8) Inability to find the *advertiser censored* is sheer incompetence: Likely not.
Neither the DT nor the State looked for *advertiser censored* “files” when the initial analyses were done. No one looked for *advertiser censored* until JA changed her defense strategy. Two experts, one from the State and one from the DT said they didn’t find any *advertiser censored* (although Dworkin tried to change his tune when the DT changed THEIRS, then got called out by JM).

10) *advertiser censored* “hits” found now: Likely due to advancements in registry investigation tools.
*advertiser censored* site “hits” are far different than downloaded and saved photographic files.

Originally Posted by Predator
Some old HWB didn't flag all the files (especially hidden ones) on the first go around and required additional effort to "decrypt" them, however modern HWB evolved over the past years and they don't require additional effort for such files to be dis(re)covered...

Originally Posted by 04009margaret
BN is comparing work that was done 5 years ago on an old program, so of course there is going to be a difference in the finished report. No doubt Mesa PD now use the current version of Encase as all law enforcement do. If they were to do a new clone on the current version of Encase the generated report will no doubt be different to the now 5 year old clone. Until this allegation surfaced there would have been no reason for Mesa PD to investigate this further. Here is a review of Encase 2008 & a link to the current version of Encase if anyone is interested in comparing the two versions.
http://whereismydata.wordpress.com/2...nsic-6-review/
“The first versions of EnCase Forensic 6.x, simply did not do what it said on the tin. Attempting to use the indexing feature was utterly futile, cases crashed, time was wasted and and anyone who paid for the upgrade to EnCase 6.0 no doubt felt cheated, again”.
https://www.guidancesoftware.com/pro...overview.aspx#

Jodi Arias loses bid to put sentencing retrial on hold

PHOENIX - Convicted murderer Jodi Arias has lost a bid to put her sentencing retrial on hold while she appeals a court's ruling over the public's access to her trial.

The denial Thursday by the Arizona Supreme Court means a transcript of Arias' closed-door testimony on Oct. 30 is one step closer to being released.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-ph...t-release-transcripts-of-jodi-arias-testimony

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentr
Back