**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
On JVM last night someone on her show said it was a good day for the Defense. :what:

Well I do not agree. Travis is taking a shower. The pictures tells a story that there was no arguing between them and therefore no domestic violence.

BBM

That person who said that is on crack or spent too much time staring at some yesterday. :floorlaugh:

The jury was shown photos (some that were deleted intentionally off the camera) that were time stamped. Travis was alive and well in those photos very shorty before his death. Makes the self defence lie even bolder.

The sex photos, while odd, do not show any form of bondage and Jodi certainly looks willing and definitely able to participate.

The jury watched the interview by Det. Flores which was a slam dunk of her guilt.

Not sure who on HLN is watching the trial but it certainly wasn't what we saw.

Sure the defence wants a mistrial. Just because they ask for it doesn't mean they are going to get it and doesn't mean it was a good day for them. The DT got the text messages when became available. 'nuff said.

I cannot believe that all the nekkid pictures of Travis were taken unbeknownst to him though. In one of them he appears to be looking towards the camera and is holding up a sex sign. (like a gang sign, so someone said) lol

And the details she gives are so bizzare to me. I have never seen anything like it.
From how she bought 2 pair of pants, one to small but good price so bought them wtf is all that.
Very strange all around to me.

I know..then my mind wondered to...when will people realize they aren't saving money by buying things if they can't use it. lol

I would REALLY like to hear from somebody who does statement analysis.

I went to a talk by Lt. Tracy Harpster a while back and it was fascinating. He does statement analysis of 911 calls. Whenever I hear people like Jodi talk I go through the checklists Lt. Harpster talked about.

This is a good book: Behavior, Truth and Deception: Applying Profiling and Analysis to the Interview Process
Published:May 18, 2010 by CRC Press - 394 Pages Author(s):Michael R. Napier, The Academy Group, Inc., Manassas, Virginia, USA

The checklist/scale I have is a word document. I can't post it.

It can be found here: http://www.opconline.ca/depts/commsupervisor/911 Homicide Calls and Statement Analysis.pdf

I don't think she would have had time to snoop while he showered and then go take photos of him in the shower.

Maybe Travis fell asleep after they had s-e-x. He was awake the night before until 4??? a.m. Maybe he dozed off and that is when she went into his office and snooped.

Keep in mind she went to his place with a "plan".

What I am wondering is why she didn't kill hiim when he was asleep?

She had planned this murder at least ONE week before it happened as her grandparents gun was stolen around that time.

Why plan something like this and do it within 45 seconds - 1 minute of taking photos in the shower?

What I want to know is why the sudden and very fast attack?

Maybe she wanted him to die in the shower as she thought it'd be a quick stab to the heart and then wash. She probably theorized that it would be a clean and hassle free solution. She didn't bank on it being messy!

Not as much evidence to collect if it's done in the shower right?

I went to a talk by Lt. Tracy Harpster a while back and it was fascinating. He does statement analysis of 911 calls. Whenever I hear people like Jodi talk I go through the checklists Lt. Harpster talked about.

Can you share a bit of that checklist. That fascinates me, as well. She's just so bizarre!

Dr Hare discusses the nonsense talking of psychopaths. They tend to talk a lot but don't really say much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of Travis' friends said he was working out a lot and wanted progress pics taken. This makes sense, as he was standing in the shower gripping his hands to his chest (Crossing his arms) in order to pump out his biceps.

I think the photos were consensual and he knew they were being taken.

However, what made Jodi snap in that 45-55 second window?

I'm SO glad that I didn't come here last night/this morning to get in on the conversation about the photos. For once, I'm not sorry that I missed a conversation here. UGH!!!!!

Bringing over some comments from yesterday's thread.

A poster asked about the large bottle of KY seen in one of the pics and wondered if it could be true that they only had anal sex.

--I doubt it. That was the DT's version of events as supposedly told by Jodi.
I think this is a case of trying to make a story fit the evidence.

--I feel the same about the tassle like fibers found in the shower area. Jodi's story is that Travis used a soft material to tie her up. I didn't see anybody tied up in the s-e-x photos...did you? I also didn't notice any of those types of "ligatures" on or near the bed to suggest they were used during their romp.
Again, another story made up to fit the evidence.

Another poster thought that Jodi may have been taking photos of Travis in the shower without his knowledge.

--I'm not sure on that one. Travis is seen from his right side, his left side and from the back. Do most people position their bodies at different angles to the shower head or do they stand in one spot.

--having said that it is obvious the flash on the camera was not being used which would make taking secret photos easier.

--what would be the purpose of taking photos without Travis knowing? Especially after the explicit ones that were taken before that.

BBM

Because we are dealing with a defendant who was an obessive stalker and spied on Travis. This is just another way to spy on him.

I think Travis thought Jodi had already left his home and maybe she had. We know she was dressed when she murdered him. I think she returned without his knowledge. He didnt hear her enter because he was in the shower.

So she in her obsessive nature comes back to memorialize Travis one more time before killing him and spy on him once again. She could have even known that Travis liked to take his showers alone. Many people can have wild escapades in the bedroom or wherever yet they want their shower/bath time to be private. She even talks about that Travis would not want his picture taken in the shower.

She could have wanted him to know he had been photographed in the shower even though he didnt like it. It would show him who really was in control and it wasnt Travis.IMO

She had planned this murder at least ONE week before it happened as her grandparents gun was stolen around that time.

Why plan something like this and do it within 45 seconds - 1 minute of taking photos in the shower?

Maybe she wanted him to die in the shower as she thought it'd be a quick stab to the heart and then wash. She probably theorized that it would be a clean and hassle free solution. She didn't bank on it being messy!

I think it would have been because she was giving him an opportunity to do something. She may not have intended to kill him that night, but she was prepared to if he made the wrong moves.

Perhaps she was taking the pictures, and he made some off-hand comment/remark that pushed her over the edge.

One of Travis' friends said he was working out a lot and wanted progress pics taken. This makes sense, as he was standing in the shower gripping his hands to his chest (Crossing his arms) in order to pump out his biceps.

I think the photos were consensual and he knew they were being taken.

However, what made Jodi snap in that 45-55 second window?

She didn't snap, she had a plan. He was supposed to die in that shower. IMO

Who in the hello lays on top of a table during an interview with LE?????????????? She is an evil piece of work.:banghead:

Someone posted on the last thread that they heardon HLN that the defense might wrap up their case this week-how can that be when the defense hasn't even presented their case yet?

They don't have to put on a defense case at all -- I've seen this before. In some states, including my home state of NC, this gives the last closing argument to the defense instead of to the State. That way, the defense argument will be the most recent words that they hear. I have no idea how it works in Arizona.

They can say as their reason for not presenting a defense, that they do not think the Pros. has put on a good enuff case, so they don't need to argue.

And come to think of it -- what would they present, unless they put the slayer on the stand, & I'm sure her attys. don't want that. They have nothing exculpatory, IMO, n.o.t.h.i.n.g.

I believe that she DID plan to kill him in his sleep. That's why she arrived at 4 am in the morning. The fact that he was awake and on the computer complicated her plans. She then had to go to Plan B.

She didn't snap, she had a plan. He was supposed to die in that shower. IMO

That just makes this so horrific, it was methodically planned and executed, after she had been laughing, joking and being intimate with him, she sticks to her maniacal plan.

Just makes me so sad when i think of the horror he must have felt. Having his pictures taken and she's working out in her head when to launch the first blow.

I missed the trial yesterday and had the good fortune of experienceing it through webslueth eyes late last night. Ho boy!

Fwiw, where I am from you have pigtails abd ponytails. Pigtails are braids. She braided her hair in a premeditated attempt to not leave hair evidence behind.

Who in the hello lays on top of a table during an interview with LE?????????????? She is an evil piece of work.:banghead:

She was getting bored?

Of all things, I don't think an exaggerated posture is what makes her evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher