**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing over some comments from yesterday's thread.

A poster asked about the large bottle of KY seen in one of the pics and wondered if it could be true that they only had anal sex.

--I doubt it. That was the DT's version of events as supposedly told by Jodi.
I think this is a case of trying to make a story fit the evidence.

--I feel the same about the tassle like fibers found in the shower area. Jodi's story is that Travis used a soft material to tie her up. I didn't see anybody tied up in the s-e-x photos...did you? I also didn't notice any of those types of "ligatures" on or near the bed to suggest they were used during their romp.
Again, another story made up to fit the evidence.

Another poster thought that Jodi may have been taking photos of Travis in the shower without his knowledge.

--I'm not sure on that one. Travis is seen from his right side, his left side and from the back. Do most people position their bodies at different angles to the shower head or do they stand in one spot.

--having said that it is obvious the flash on the camera was not being used which would make taking secret photos easier.

--what would be the purpose of taking photos without Travis knowing? Especially after the explicit ones that were taken before that.

Someone posted on the last thread that they heardon HLN that the defense might wrap up their case this week-how can that be when the defense hasn't even presented their case yet?

Someone posted on the last thread that they heardon HLN that the defense might wrap up their case this week-how can that be when the defense hasn't even presented their case yet?

Oops! That was me. I meant to say prosecution and then headed off to shower. I'll fix it if I can. :blushing:

Dang, the thread is closed! My boo-boo will remain in perpetuity. My apologies. I've done that more than once here.

I saw this comment on another site and wanted to share/get opinions from others that know more about the trial than me. What about this "theory"?

"Just wanted to try out a theory here... The day b4 the gun was stolen, she hacked into travis's FB and discovers planned trip to Cancun with Mimi. At that moment, she became determined that he was NOT going on that trip, and she was going to do WHATEVER it was going to take, persuasive seductive sex or slaughter. She stole the gun with the intent to use it if necessary to achieve her objection of keeping him from going. I believe she attempted to persuade him with the sex games and role playing, but undoubtedly was getting nowhere. -There are nearly 4 hours between the sex pics and the pics of travis alive in the shower. There is approx 30 min between the computer downstairs being used and the pics of travis alive in the shower. My theory is that after the sex and pics ended around 2pm, she took a shower first, dressed in the sweats, then when he got up and headed to the bathroom, she went downstairs and got into his computer where something enraged her further.....this is when she put the gun and knife in her sweatshirt pocket and took the camera to the shower and manipulated him into the vulnerable sitting position by telling him to pose this way and that.....then stabbed him in the chest. Thoughts?"

I don't think she would have had time to snoop while he showered and then go take photos of him in the shower.

Maybe Travis fell asleep after they had s-e-x. He was awake the night before until 4??? a.m. Maybe he dozed off and that is when she went into his office and snooped.

Keep in mind she went to his place with a "plan".

Bringing over some comments from yesterday's thread.

A poster asked about the large bottle of KY seen in one of the pics and wondered if it could be true that they only had anal sex.

--I doubt it. That was the DT's version of events as supposedly told by Jodi.
I think this is a case of trying to make a story fit the evidence.

--I feel the same about the tassle like fibers found in the shower area. Jodi's story is that Travis used a soft material to tie her up. I didn't see anybody tied up in the s-e-x photos...did you? I also didn't notice any of those types of "ligatures" on or near the bed to suggest they were used during their romp.
Again, another story made up to fit the evidence.

Another poster thought that Jodi may have been taking photos of Travis in the shower without his knowledge.

--I'm not sure on that one. Travis is seen from his right side, his left side and from the back. Do most people position their bodies at different angles to the shower head or do they stand in one spot.

--having said that it is obvious the flash on the camera was not being used which would make taking secret photos easier.

--what would be the purpose of taking photos without Travis knowing? Especially after the explicit ones that were taken before that.

Who knows what was going on in her creepy little mind.
Perhaps he asked her not to take his pic and her being twisted did it just to show she could. There is so many possibilities and since most people don't think like her its hard to guess.
IMO he didn't want his pic taken and was not aware she was doing it until she was right up on him with a weapon, which I believe is the last pic of him sitting in the shower. I looks drained and just wants her to stop IMO

I really hope we're taking a break from all the photos today and focusing on Jodi's lies. I had so much trouble sleeping last night after seeing all those photos. It's like looking death in the face. I really think she forced him (at gunpoint?) or asked him to sit in that shower so she could start her attack. His face in that last shot is haunting. So so sad.

iirc she willingly came to the LE and gave her finger/hand prints before that interview took place.
someone correct me if I am wrong please.

And voluntarily gave her DNA!

Maybe we'll have a clearer understanding once we see text and computer records but at this moment in time I have a sickening feeling Travis didn't know about those photos. I can't put my finger on it (couldn't last night either) but there is something so vastly different in the nature of Jodi's pics to Travis'.

It is a very good thing I'm not on the jury because every day that passes, and we learn more, it makes Travis even more the victim in this case. MOO

ETA: Jodi herself stated in the police interview she didn't believe Travis would have allowed her to photograph him in the shower. Yet she did.

I would think the flash and sound of the shutter would be a give away!

I'm no so sure they have much to present!

Is court in session the rest of the week or is there a 2 - 3 week break?

On JVM last night someone on her show said it was a good day for the Defense. :what:

Well I do not agree. Travis is taking a shower. The pictures tells a story that there was no arguing between them and therefore no domestic violence.

I dunno if the photos were taken in secret or not... Interesting thought. I think she must have tried to manually focus a few of them. I had a very similar ... Perhaps the same even camera. It never took that bad of a photograph in auto mode. I now use a Nikon and its the same. Darn near impossible to take a bad shot.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

222317_1024168927303_5084_n.jpg

Travis and the woman who raised him, grandmother Norma, aka Mum Mum

Random facebook comment:
"Anything you read on the internet is more true than what comes out of Jodi Arias' mouth."

17:30

Thanks hun. Better try and dash home from work :) xx

Does anyone besides me think the sex photos of Travis are odd?:floorlaugh:

Both photos of Travis are when his penis isnt erect.:waitasec: Who takes sexual photos to be looked at later on when the male's penis isnt erect? Doesnt that defeat the thrill of the sex photos?:waitasec:

It is like she just came by and snapped the photos back to back as he lay on the bed relaxing after sex.

And who is to say Travis took those photos of Jodi? She could have set the camera on timer and taken them herself. Are there any photos with the two of them together in the same photo?

tia

Shower photos...yes weird.

Sex photos...strange and yes she could have used a timer and tripod or something to take them. He is just an object to her so I can see her snapping the strange photos of him not excited. I also believe there are possibly other pictures that they aren't going to show.

I was under the impression, as someone had stated earlier, that an agreement was made to blur out Travis' private area.

On JVM last night someone on her show said it was a good day for the Defense. :what:

Well I do not agree. Travis is taking a shower. The pictures tells a story that there was no arguing between them and therefore no domestic violence.

No way the defense had a better day! The jury got to hear Jodi tell lie after lie after lie... Plus, knowing that she's such a liar, we can assume nothing happened that day like she said. So from those photos all we know is :
1) they had (consensual) sex
2) they took (consensual) pictures
3) Travis took a shower (question as to whether shower pics were consensual - doesn't matter in big picture)
4) Travis last alive sitting on shower floor (no "unintentional" pictures yet so we know she didnt "drop" the camera, causing him to attack her)
5) Travis is dead and bloody
6) Jodi is responsible

I would think the flash and sound of the shutter would be a give away!
It's my understanding that not every picture utilized the flash.

The CFU guy also testified there was a zoom option on the camera so there's no way of knowing if she was directly in front of him or further away. (And would he have heard the shutter sound over the shower?)

All I really know is something strikes me as very different in Travis' pics than Jodi's - almost a candidness that Jodi's don't seem to have. :sigh:

Shower photos...yes weird.

Sex photos...strange and yes she could have used a timer and tripod or something to take them. He is just an object to her so I can see her snapping the strange photos of him not excited. I also believe there are possibly other pictures that they aren't going to show.

I was under the impression, as someone had stated earlier, that an agreement was made to blur out Travis' private area.

As they should have been. There should be a rule to blur out inappropriate pictures of any victim, especially if they're deceased. I feel like it's beyond disrespectful!

Good morning! :)

I wonder if its another day of sex, lies and photos??

InSession is replaying the interrogation video. JA's body language is so unusual. She's practically laying on the table.

No way the defense had a better day! The jury got to hear Jodi tell lie after lie after lie... Plus, knowing that she's such a liar, we can assume nothing happened that day like she said. So from those photos all we know is :
1) they had (consensual) sex
2) they took (consensual) pictures
3) Travis took a shower (question as to whether shower pics were consensual - doesn't matter in big picture)
4) Travis last alive sitting on shower floor (no "unintentional" pictures yet so we know she didnt "drop" the camera, causing him to attack her)
5) Travis is dead and bloody
6) Jodi is responsible

It's just too wonderful that she admits doing the deed! No one is gonna buy it was self defense!

Good morning! :)

I wonder if its another day of sex, lies and photos??

InSession is replaying the interrogation video. JA's body language is so unusual. She's practically laying on the table.

And the details she gives are so bizzare to me. I have never seen anything like it.
From how she bought 2 pair of pants, one to small but good price so bought them wtf is all that.
Very strange all around to me.

I am so far behind, still catching up on youtube trials and on here. This Jodi irritates me to the max. . .her cool, calm, angelic demeanor just wants to make me scream. Don't know if this was posted before, but Jodi states that Travis went crazy when she dropped the camera, however, she states in her audio interrogation with DT Flores, that when she blew the engine/transmission to the BMW, how Travis took it so well. Boggles the mind, Travis goes crazy for a camera, but dismisses the damage to his BMW, Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998