Greece Greece - Ben Needham, 21 mos, Isle of Kos, 24 July 1991

Isn’t dna just that like on 23 and me. Can immediately say where in the world you are likely from at the source. African / Caribbean / Gaelic ?
It's not that reliable really. I have done Dna with ancestry and 23andme and the results are vastly different and also, as new data is gathered and the amount of people who submit their DNA increases, the results can change.

Ben Needham went missing on the Greek island of Kos at age of 21 months

Ben Needham went missing on the Greek island of Kos at the age of 21 months (Image: PA)
The mum of missing Ben Needham said "miracles do happen" as she revealed the reappearance of Alex Batty had given her fresh hope of seeing her son again. Kerry Needham's son was just 21-months-old when he vanished in 1991 while staying with his grandparents on the Greek island of Kos.

Police fear the toddler died in a tragic incident involving a digger, although his body has never been found. But Kerry said she is more determined than ever to bring Ben home after 17-year-old Alex returned to his family in the UK after being missing abroad for six years, the Mirror reports.

Kerry, 51, said: “It shows miracles do happen ❤️ and missing children do turn up even after several years. Although the circumstances are very different, it gives me hope. I will never give up on the fact there’s always a chance my son could turn up too.”

Ben Needham went missing on the Greek island of Kos at age of 21 months

Ben Needham went missing on the Greek island of Kos at the age of 21 months (Image: PA)
The mum of missing Ben Needham said "miracles do happen" as she revealed the reappearance of Alex Batty had given her fresh hope of seeing her son again. Kerry Needham's son was just 21-months-old when he vanished in 1991 while staying with his grandparents on the Greek island of Kos.

Police fear the toddler died in a tragic incident involving a digger, although his body has never been found. But Kerry said she is more determined than ever to bring Ben home after 17-year-old Alex returned to his family in the UK after being missing abroad for six years, the Mirror reports.

Kerry, 51, said: “It shows miracles do happen ❤️ and missing children do turn up even after several years. Although the circumstances are very different, it gives me hope. I will never give up on the fact there’s always a chance my son could turn up too.”
[mod snip - unnecessary comment]
That being said, I really do sympathise with her. I can understand why she would be in denial after being tricked into thinking her son was abducted for however many years.
Unfortunately this case is completely different to Ben's and not really much of a "miracle" when you look into the details a bit further.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly edge towards the digger theory, but I have always had a fairly open mind about this case. Is it possible that Christian Brueckner was linked to his disappearance? I am aware that he has been investigated in connection with a few other missing children and unsolved murders across Europe asides from Maddie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back