GUILTY Greece - Caroline Crouch, 20, British, tortured and murdered, Athens, 11 May 2021 *Appeal filed 2023* #5

"Wife killer Babis Anagnostopoulos was attacked in prison by a Georgian inmate who was furious that his friend had been wrongly arrested in connection with the murder, MailOnline can reveal."

''The imprisoned Greek pilot who brutally murdered British mum Caroline Crouch did so to cover his tracks as a drugs runner, her father has claimed.
David Crouch made the explosive claim as he broke his silence on Greek TV saying: “I’ll tell you why he murdered Caroline in front of his child … he was involved with a drugger’s gang.”

The 79-year-old retired engineer told the ANT1 channel that his former son-in-law, Babis Anagnostopoulos, had even explained why he killed his wife – and Caroline’s pet husky Roxy - in a typewritten letter.
“Babis wrote me a letter. Yes he did, and he told his mother as well. If you speak to his mother she’ll tell you what the truth is.”
According to Crouch, who lives with Caroline’s Filipinna-born mother on the Greek island of Alonissos where their daughter is buried, the pilot killed the teenager after she discovered he was trafficking drugs.''

“There was a restaurant that Caroline and Babis used to go to and the man there who owned the restaurant was involved in drugs,” the Briton said.

“He spoke to Babis and he told him that the gang he was involved in needed a helicopter pilot and it was one job for which he’d be paid a lot of money … Babis was very stupid.

"Instead of keeping his mouth shut he told Caroline.

"Now Caroline was a very honest person and said she would not have anything to do with it and if he continued with this drug business she would leave immediately and go to the Philippines.”

''The imprisoned Greek pilot who brutally murdered British mum Caroline Crouch did so to cover his tracks as a drugs runner, her father has claimed.
David Crouch made the explosive claim as he broke his silence on Greek TV saying: “I’ll tell you why he murdered Caroline in front of his child … he was involved with a drugger’s gang.”

The 79-year-old retired engineer told the ANT1 channel that his former son-in-law, Babis Anagnostopoulos, had even explained why he killed his wife – and Caroline’s pet husky Roxy - in a typewritten letter.
“Babis wrote me a letter. Yes he did, and he told his mother as well. If you speak to his mother she’ll tell you what the truth is.”
According to Crouch, who lives with Caroline’s Filipinna-born mother on the Greek island of Alonissos where their daughter is buried, the pilot killed the teenager after she discovered he was trafficking drugs.''

“There was a restaurant that Caroline and Babis used to go to and the man there who owned the restaurant was involved in drugs,” the Briton said.

“He spoke to Babis and he told him that the gang he was involved in needed a helicopter pilot and it was one job for which he’d be paid a lot of money … Babis was very stupid.

"Instead of keeping his mouth shut he told Caroline.

"Now Caroline was a very honest person and said she would not have anything to do with it and if he continued with this drug business she would leave immediately and go to the Philippines.”
We used to suspect that Babis was involved with drug running. Also what was the name of the man who owned the restaurant? Didn't he die?

We used to suspect that Babis was involved with drug running. Also what was the name of the man who owned the restaurant? Didn't he die?
Jan 5 2023 rbbm
“I am impressed that her father is saying these things now. He is making some combinations,” commented Thanasis Katerinopoulos regarding Caroline’s father’s statements about Babis Anagnostopoulos and his drug dealings.

“I had also made combinations then. With the death of a restaurateur, where Babis and Caroline frequented and he was found to be a suicide before the coroners with two bullets in the head. My own information at the time at least said that he had traveled by helicopter with Babis a few times in the past,” he described.

“It is a trigger, legally it is never too late, there is now the possibility for the Greek authorities to take it from there and look for the remaining loopholes” he added.

“The file on the suicide of the restaurateur, which Caroline frequented, should be opened and some connections should be made” he commented asking for some light to be shed.''

'' There was a restaurant that Babis and Caroline used to go to. The owner of the restaurant was involved in drugs and told Babis that he and the gang he was involved with needed a helicopter pilot to bring and transport drugs. This was a job for which he would be paid a lot of money. I received a letter from Babi explaining what happened''

EXCLUSIVE: Caroline Crouch's father compares killer to 'paedophile'

EXCLUSIVE: Caroline Crouch's father compares killer to 'paedophile'

His appeal is coming up (ugh) and his mother is supporting him. It also says his parents are trying to overturn the decision to award custody of little Lydia to Caroline’s parents. I hate how it never ends for the victims’ families in these cases.

Wow!

"The little girl now lives with her sister Caroline's family in the Philippines.

The decision of the Single Member Court of First Instance of Athens was issued yesterday, rejecting the lawsuit of the pilot's parents for assigning them the exclusive parental care of little Lydia. The lawsuit of Caroline's mother was accepted, with which she requested that the communication should now be done by Skype or other means one hour a week after consultation with Caroline's mother", said Thanasis Harmanis."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back