Identified! Greece - LIVING 4 year old, with Roma couple, Oct'13 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albino and gypsy, talk about drawing the short stick, only thing worse would be being born in places where albinos are routinely killed or dismembered.

Discrimination & ignorance are such ugly things. IMO
I'm hoping she can stay with the family that's been raising her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I sincerely hope she won't be returned to that family. Did you miss the excessive amount of drugs, weapons and stolen electronics collected in the raid on them? Yeah, no place for a child. I'm hoping ALL of the children that have been in their "care" are somewhere safe.

I sincerely hope she won't be returned to that family. Did you miss the excessive amount of drugs, weapons and stolen electronics collected in the raid on them? Yeah, no place for a child. I'm hoping ALL of the children that have been in their "care" are somewhere safe.

It's not enough to lose children over. IMO there is zero evidence any of the children were abused, endangered, or at risk of immediate harm. Those children appear well nourished, happy and healthy. Poor doesn't equal unfit. Not here in the USA and hopefully not in Greece either. Greece has done a very poor job with all of it. IMO

I think those seized items were from the encampment at large, not specifically from Mom and Dad Roma?

Omg, I am speechless! Anybody who gives her child away, certainly doesn't deserve her back. I am grateful that noticing that she couldn't cope with the child she decided to leave her with a couple who have love her and took care of her.

I've read so many missing children reports where the outcome is heartbreaking.

I think those seized items were from the encampment at large, not specifically from Mom and Dad Roma?

That was my understanding as well. It was a general "sweep" of the community. At least that's the way it was originally reported.

It's not enough to lose children over. IMO there is zero evidence any of the children were abused, endangered, or at risk of immediate harm. Those children appear well nourished, happy and healthy. Poor doesn't equal unfit. Not here in the USA and hopefully not in Greece either. Greece has done a very poor job with all of it. IMO

The child is illegally adopted, even by their own admission. I am pretty sure no way they are getting the child back. Even after they complete their potential prison sentences for document fraud.

So it looks like the woman she was found with worked with the birth mother. Became friends and friend agreed to keep her baby and raise her. The biological mom sometimes visits .,,

????

And i have a bridge for sale. If the biological mom "sometimes visits" how come she doesn't actually know if M is her daughter?

The supposed biological mother is 37. Romas get married young.
Her daughter could very well be in her twenties.
They are living a hard life, so could look older than they actually are.

But bio mom is not Roma. She's Bulgarian, AFAIK. But yes, the hard life could age her prematurely.

But bio mom is not Roma. She's Bulgarian, AFAIK. But yes, the hard life could age her prematurely.

Yes she is. She is a Bulgarian Roma (Gypsy). Which means she is a Gypsy living in Bulgaria.

"SOFIA, Bulgaria (AP) -- A Roma woman in remote town in central Bulgaria has undergone DNA testing as authorities investigate if she is the mother of a suspected abduction victim in neighboring Greece known as "Maria" whose case has triggered a global search for her real parents."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GREECE_MYSTERY_GIRL?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

A hard life and not nearly enough to eat or medical care to help with what might be causing such lack of weight.

But then she would be severely sunburned. I see not a slightest trace of a sunburn on her.

I've found in the polish press a gallery of pictures shoving the children of Ruseva. Gazeta.pl is a portal of "Gazeta Wyborcza", one of the biggest newspapers in Poland.

http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/1,114871,14837369.html

Anyway, on these pictures you can clearly see, that the oldest girl has fair skin, hazel eyes and red hair with clearly visible blonde roots. So that red hair colour IS a hair dye. And the girl has blond, very blond hair, but hazel eyes, what means she is not an albino.

So just to be sure I would check the DNA all the children there, fair one and these dark haired, for the relation with Rusevs.

The older girl looks like an albino.
Not all albinos have blue eyes.

"Eye color can range from very light blue to brown and may change with age."
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/albinism/DS00941/DSECTION=symptoms

This has nothing to do with them being poor. Wealth is not in any way indicative of good parenting. Again, I'm speaking of THIS couple. Illegal weapons, stolen items, drugs and fake documents do not make for a safe, healthy environment for children.

About albinism - there's multiple types of it with different effects. The white hair/red eyes people typically think of is down to OCA1A.

There's also OCA1B which fits Maria better. Blue to hazel eyes are possible, white to very pale blonde hair, some melanin production in the skin to the point where a light tan is possible and less severe vision problems. There's a variety of subtypes within the OCA1B diagnosis. OCA2 is another option, with similar effects but it's extremely rare in eastern european populations.

This has nothing to do with them being poor. Wealth is not in any way indicative of good parenting. Again, I'm speaking of THIS couple. Illegal weapons, stolen items, drugs and fake documents do not make for a safe, healthy environment for children.

Just a guess, but I'm thinking anytime you have poverty in confined spaces like these Roma encampments, you'll find illegal activity. Drugs, stolen goods, fake documents. I'd venture to guess even that if LE did a sweep of the parking lot at the World Series you'd find the same things. With ticket prices exceeding the disposable income levels of most middle-class Americans. I don't think those dots are exclusively connected with the Roma population. IMO

Maybe I missed something, but didn't think many guns or dope were found in the camp. Not enough to show dope dealing or gun running.

Maybe I missed something, but didn't think many guns or dope were found in the camp. Not enough to show dope dealing or gun running.

article-2470062-18E1AB0F00000578-293_306x423.jpg

article-2470062-18E1AB0800000578-333_634x565.jpg

article-2470062-18E1A45100000578-53_634x452.jpg

article-2470062-18E1A94400000578-650_634x339.jpg

Here's what they found.

There were apparently quite a few bags of those unidentified pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member