Greta 1/12/09 Discussing the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
These talking heads really need to get on the same fact page.
I clearly recall that the remains were scattered. And NG was showing the house across the street (TY LP) and saying it was THE Area.
And another thing, Hoover, I believe was reported as saying they were 150 feet from the crime scene...as in across the street?

And KB from the news station, having seen the whole tape and being one of the only ones who also heard audio said that the house was driving distance, not walking distance, although she didn't know the exact location of it. I got the impression she knew that from what she saw/heard/and presumably convos with JH...but then just a few minutes later LP said it was across the street.

Of course NG didn't catch the discrepancy and ask either how certain they were. It sounds far more dramatic for the house to be "right there" like NG was wanting to convey.

Interestingly, the video on Greta and NG was not the same segments. Wonder if that's how LA's lawyer will attempt to account for that "wasn't the video I saw"? :crazy:

LP said that besides the "sick daughter" and "psychic" that DC had several other variations, including having been talking to Joy W. And that Joy W admitted to having spoken to him. That was the extent of what LP said about it (other than his tone, to me, clearly indicates his dislike - suspicion? - of her) that was during NG.

Maybe Mr. Casey was simultaneously talking to his daughter, a psychic and a couple of other people on all his various phones. He's a big multi-tasker.

I think they were directed there in order to remove any evidence within the bag that would lead LE straight back to the Anthony house.

Why were they directed to the abandoned house which was, from what we learned tonight, no place near the area where Caylee was found?

I was just thinking about how quiet LE has been about this. I am guessing that we will see multiple arrests by the end of the week. They are gonna pounce! BTW, every time I go away and have no comp, something happens...I was away when Casey was arrested for murder, and away when the body was found, and I will be away from Wed-Fri this week, so I fully expect charges to be laid while I'm gone.
Sort of "Murphy's Law" kind of thinking on your part? I too noticed no comments from LE and I did read that the FBI is following up on the phone calls. :)

IMO, I think he was looking for something bigger (larger). I don't recall him ever actually digging or sifting through the bags with his hands or anything. He just slashes them and then looks into them from what I saw on the tape. Whatever he was looking for had to be something of size - something he could easily see when he looked into the bag.
That's the impression I got that he was looking for some kind of evidence in the bags that would be easily visible and didn't care if he slashed it or not in opening the bags.

That could be. I can see the tearing of bags for the clothes, I can only see the probe for looking for a body, I can see using the small shovel for body, blackjack or other evidence. I think he was looking for all of the above & had been told they were in different spots. Maybe the 3 rocks were not only to serve as a marker, but also to serve as a reminder to 3 spots she dumped stuff.
I can't see Casey (Anthony) putting markers there though as I would imagine she'd want Caylee as hidden as possible. But what if somebody else close to her put them there to direct the PIs to the area? Just MOO

IMO, I think he was looking for something bigger (larger). I don't recall him ever actually digging or sifting through the bags with his hands or anything. He just slashes them and then looks into them from what I saw on the tape. Whatever he was looking for had to be something of size - something he could easily see when he looked into the bag.

Caylee???

How about LA who seemed to have dropped from sight about the time of the video? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it makes more sense to me that he could've been tipping somebody off after the clues that Casey gave him during the jail call and so forth ~ like maybe she wanted him to go move the body for her only he double-crossed her, in a sense, and tipped off the PIs? :waitasec: MOO

Lee is a good bet! I had originally thought of him, G and C, but wonder when they could have communicated with KC since she's not accepting visits from them.

Why were they directed to the abandoned house which was, from what we learned tonight, no place near the area where Caylee was found?

Possible scene of the crime?

Possible location to hide evidence?

With these folks, who knows...they can't keep their stories straight about who's seen what when or spoken with whom...

It could be huge and it could be a huge nothing. LOL

:confused:

Did I misunderstand? I thought that was only one of the two or more places they were poking around at.

I was just thinking about how quiet LE has been about this. I am guessing that we will see multiple arrests by the end of the week. They are gonna pounce! BTW, every time I go away and have no comp, something happens...I was away when Casey was arrested for murder, and away when the body was found, and I will be away from Wed-Fri this week, so I fully expect charges to be laid while I'm gone.

Wow..........thanks for letting us know! We'll have to be extra vigilant on Wed, Thurs, and Friday! :)

Possible scene of the crime?

Possible location to hide evidence?

With these folks, who knows...they can't keep their stories straight about who's seen what when or spoken with whom...

It could be huge and it could be a huge nothing. LOL

:confused:

The reporter from KFTV says the abandoned house is not within walking distance of the area where Caylee was found, but LP just said that it's right across the street and that the PI's were looking there because of the cement blocks. That makes no sense to me at all. How would they know there were cement blocks at the building before they looked there and found the cement blocks?

Sort of "Murphy's Law" kind of thinking on your part? I too noticed no comments from LE and I did read that the FBI is following up on the phone calls. :)

And DC won't give them his phone records. Like they can't get them. Another dumb azz in this case. These people ALL just amaze me thinking by NOT giving LE something they can keep it hidden.

Dr Baden said that is a forensic tool looking for a 'buried body'

Well that speaks volumes to me...DC said he was just checking out the area because Kiomarie said she and Casey used to hang out there as teens.

Was he looking for beer cans? Or probing for a dead body with the tools of a forensic expert??

Which is it Dominic??? Your last name is very ironic.

The reporter from KFTV says the abandoned house is not within walking distance of the area where Caylee was found, but LP just said that it's right across the street and that the PI's were looking there because of the cement blocks. That makes no sense to me at all. How would they know there were cement blocks at the building before the looked there and found the cement blocks?

Who was telling them told them about the blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu