Greta - August 18, 2008

Greta showing where Casey's cellphone pinged from on June 17th. Southeast of the airport off route 217. OTR car on 417. It IS a very wooded area with water, and then heavy brush and more waterways. Even though fenced, there's plenty of access.

Does anyone know if LE has searched that area yet?

ok all this is just pretty much a horse and pony show and Baez said as much. Defense is wanting LE to show their hand. Padilla will "heading" to bail Casey out for awhile. I'll call BS!!!

oh a distraction from the area the cellphone pinged at on the 17th.

The reporter (Jason Wells?) says people are out there searching, including Internet bloggers.

Thank You Jesus! Justice for Caylee!!!!
I can't believe this spinning, and muddying the water.
ok, I'm finally convinced. This family cannot possibly believe all this is helping to find Caylee. I am so p/o!

Bounty hunter was making conjecture/scenario where Casey gave up Caylee because of drugs, money owed to drug dealers, he was talking alot about drug dealers...I think that's when Lee said "now you're making assumptions".

this is going to be very interesting to see how Casey and Cindy do on this home monitoring system. I don't think Martha Stewart couldn't even go outside into her estate, so will it be the same for Casey?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back