Greta Live in Orlando 1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when Greta told Baez that in jail child killers are the lowest of the low and Baez just smiled like that didn't apply to his client.

GA is so grateful for KC to see him? WTH? This family is massively disfunctional.

Oy vey, when GA says that none of this chat goes beyond them, I guess he forgot she's in JAIL and the convo's are taped and released!

If everyone wants to stay on topic of tonight's show and quit the chit-chat about JB and his ring and other 'stuff' we'll leave this thread open, otherwise it gets closed

So sorry, Tom'sGirl. Me, slinking away to lurking now.

I have to beg to differ with Baden and what he said about how if the bag was sealed that animals could not smell or get to the remains unless the bag was opened. That's just not true IMO. I used to keep dry dog food sealed up in bag and then placed in a big Rubbermaid bin out in my shed. My hubby would often forget to shut the door. One time it was left open while went out of town and something (prolly squirrels or raccoons) were able to get in the shed, find the container of dog food, turn it over and chew through the plastic bin AND bag to get to the dog food. I hate to be morbid, but a decomposing corpse has a much stronger odor than dog food and I would imagine that animals would be attracted to the bag and find a way to tear it open. Baden says the bones were found intact, but all other news outlets report that the bones were scattered. If the bones were found scattered, I would imagine that those bones were scattered by animals who still found something to nibble on (sorry). If the bag and bones had recently been dropped at that location, I doubt there would be anything left on them to attract the animals, and therefore they would prolly not be scattered.
Why is Baden saying now that the skeletal remains were found to be mostly intact? Is he not up on what all the other media outlets have been reporting? Why is he spinning it so differently? Is this all part of the defense stragedy? I'm really beginning to think that that $500,000.00 interview that Baez has been shopping around for to pay for KC's defense has been purchased by Fox.

I have to beg to differ with Baden and what he said about how if the bag was sealed that animals could not smell or get to the remains unless the bag was opened. That's just not true IMO. I used to keep dry dog food sealed up in bag and then placed in a big Rubbermaid bin out in my shed. My hubby would often forget to shut the door. One time it was left open while went out of town and something (prolly squirrels or raccoons) were able to get in the shed, find the container of dog food, turn it over and chew through the plastic bin AND bag to get to the dog food. I hate to be morbid, but a decomposing corpse has a much stronger odor than dog food and I would imagine that animals would be attracted to the bag and find a way to tear it open. Baden says the bones were found intact, but all other news outlets report that the bones were scattered. If the bones were found scattered, I would imagine that those bones were scattered by animals who still found something to nibble on (sorry). If the bag and bones had recently been dropped at that location, I doubt there would be anything left on them to attract the animals, and therefore they would prolly not be scattered.
Why is Baden saying now that the skeletal remains were found to be mostly intact? Is he not up on what all the other media outlets have been reporting? Why is he spinning it so differently? Is this all part of the defense stragedy? I'm really beginning to think that that $500,000.00 interview that Baez has been shopping around for to pay for KC's defense has been purchased by Fox.

He is the husband of Linda Kenny Baden, co-counsel of Casey defense team. OT last week Geraldo had LKB on and several other people who took the side of the defense, the only pro-State person on was Kimberly Guilfoyle. She was outnumbered like 5 to 1. It was very sad. So whatever Baden said tonight about the remains being intact has to be taken with his interests (or his wife's) in mind.

I wish I could have challenged him! I live in north Florida. We have raccoons the size of some Border Collies! They're abundant here, and some of them are HUGE. I have a 19 lb cat that would look like a dwarf if put him beside some of the racoons I've seen around here. Raccoons could have easily scattered Caylee's bones.

If the contents of the bag and/or the bag itself had been doused with pestcides and/or detergent would an animal bother it? Then the flooding started and the bag would have been covered with water, another deterent?
Will racoons eat, man I can't say it...(you know what I mean)? I don't think they would. JMO

I guess Baden wasn't listening to Dr. G's presser when she was quite clear that the remains were skeletonized, disarticulated and spread out past the initial recovery site (the bag.) The defense has an uphill battle with raising doubt so this is apparently the best some can come up with.

Indeed! What does he mean? This was an unedited tape, no snippets to be taken out of context. We watched casey in full effect! Does he think we're that stupid? Don't answer that!:crazy:
Heck, wasn't it his motion that got us this tape?

I have chew marks on my plastic garbage cans to prove it. This is not the first time that Baden has spoken of this. He did the other day as well. I'm surprised the FOX bloggers didn't go crazy the last time he reported this.

The entire Fox channel will be at the crowning on Tues. In fact, they begin around the clock coverage in the morning.

I thought it was going to be a canonization. :wink:

Thanks so much for keeping everyone updated on this show. I don't have access to it, so thanks to the folks on this board. :blowkiss:

I really want to know what LE was doing there and why Greta commented that CA didn't look well and when Greta asked her if she was okay, she said "no". Maybe CA is reacting to the recently released video?

As for JB saying it wasn't about this case? That would really surprise me.

I'm guessing LE just stopped at the Anthony house to chat. :eek: They were lonely because CA hasn't given them much trouble lately. Maybe something is up and everyone is sworn to secrecy for now. Maybe LE brought the ropes and gag to hog-tie her? :wink:

Love the way Jose says that they will do all their "stuff" while Caylee is "still with us."

He said that????? OMG. :eek:

Methinks Baez doesn't think before he speaks, as when he insisted LE release the most recently seen jailhouse video. I'm sure he didn't realize he was asking for the real Casey in all her glory to appear worldwide. :smile:

I'm guessing LE just stopped at the Anthony house to chat. :eek: They were lonely because CA hasn't given them much trouble lately. Maybe something is up and everyone is sworn to secrecy for now. Maybe LE brought the ropes and gag to hog tie her? :wink:
Very funny!

But, I was thinking that somebody was being "cruel" and the As reported it to the police.

I have chew marks on my plastic garbage cans to prove it. This is not the first time that Baden has spoken of this. He did the other day as well. I'm surprised the FOX bloggers didn't go crazy the last time he reported this.
He's crazy. Does he really think the public is going to buy his ridiculous opinion about this? He's suppose to be a renowned forensic pathologist. Some of his opinions must be insulting to other colleagues in his profession.

The entire Fox channel will be at the crowning on Tues. In fact, they begin around the clock coverage in the morning.

In the morning, three days early? What's Fox doing getting a u-haul for Bush and rushing him out the back? They have all turned except for Hannity.

The Coronation may take the focus off of Caylee. Maybe the A's will have a buriel then, right?..:rolleyes: This would be the time for the folks to do whatever they planned. The main media will be gone. I think it is sad that they won't acknowledge Caylee at the site. That is telling. I would be out there every day looking at the flowers and presents they left. It is a spot to go to grieve. I do not think they want a spot.

I hope Mark F. stays in Orlando and does his reporting. He is good and knows how to get information. He got the shovel story. Maybe he will talk to Brian again and find out about the fight? :)

I guess Baden wasn't listening to Dr. G's presser when she was quite clear that the remains were skeletonized, disarticulated and spread out past the initial recovery site (the bag.) The defense has an uphill battle with raising doubt so this is apparently the best some can come up with.

I haven't seen more irresponsible reporting in this case.

GVS should be doing her homework. She should be ashamed of herself giving the illusion to the public, some of whom may not have access to all that we do here on the internet. Caylee's body was NOT intact in those bags.

It's disgusting. I won't bother tuning in again for this BS. Pandering to the defense right along with JB's buddy GR.

I pray Caylee will receive justice, but I'm losing faith the more this kind of thing continues.

I agree here- Br Boden didnt say anything about the bones being scattered all over the woods like they were. Also Greta was talking to Conway and it was said that the MR saw the bag from the road? Conway says it was 30-40 feet in off the road- too many contradictions. Wonder if we will ever get the true stories outof all of this

If the contents of the bag and/or the bag itself had been doused with pestcides and/or detergent would an animal bother it? Then the flooding started and the bag would have been covered with water, another deterent?
Will racoons eat, man I can't say it...(you know what I mean)? I don't think they would. JMO

Yes they would. They aren't picky eaters and are meat eaters.

But I feel more strongly that little rodent vermin and buzzards had more to do with cleaning the flesh off the skeleton.

I'm about 50 miles from the As- if a deer is hit by a car here, the vultures/turkey buzzards have it down to bones within 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74