Greta On The Record 9/05/08 Discussion

I think this is part of the problem. I also recall LP saying he had a woman in the house the whole time. But,...........he has NOT said one word about her since. IMHO, LE most likely told him not to talk about her. She may be a 'witness' in any upcoming trial.

Of course, that doesn't prevent LP from revealing what she told him. It's hearsay, but who cares. We're not in court.

I think that's why so many people get confused. They don't pay attention to every detail and loose track. So now many think LP is lying because we know Casey wouldn't talk to HIM, .............but we know he had an INSIDE TRACK!

JMHO
fran

FRAN CONGRATS ON YOUR 11th THOUSAND POST. POST #107 ON THIS THREAD.

Way off topic and I will ban myself severely but I had to congratulate one of our most wonderful posters.

Carry on..solve the case. Get busy. We have lots to do ;)

I know, I am totally with you...I am the worst liar so I never try to. but I don't think this girl has ever told the TRUTH once in her life.

don't you think if she had put this skill of creating tall tales to use in a more constructive way, maybe she could have been a really good writer? maybe she could write Law&Order episodes...or some bad straight-to-video movies.

O/T

future criminologist, I am keeping up with the thread you started regarding Casey's psyche and am hoping that once the rushed pace of this case dies down a bit everyone will still be interested in discussing that aspect of the case, as I'd love to contribute.

I have a niece who tells the most outlandish stories that are lies. It seems the wilder the story then my sister believes her, couldn't be made up right? She has been doing this all her life. Crap doesn't fly with me but I see her for what she is, not my sister. Just like Cindy my sister isn't a stupid person.

One of the reasons they say "Love is blind."

I am puzzled as to why Leonard said they don't hear from Lee when he or Tony said (on here) they talk to Lee daily.
And I am surprised Leonard said Casey said there was a plan she was to follow and that whole "new" kidnapping story, because Leonard had said all along that Casey "never" spoke to him "other than" to thank him for posting the first bond! I dont get it? Is he saying this now, because hes no longer involved with the family or what? (Kinda odd, and Greta and her team thought so too).

I caught that too Short...in fact my husband is getting tired of me "correcting" as we watch the various news shows :crazy:...and repeating over and over, "that was Websleuths information!" "Websleuths had that days ago!"

I think LP is probably still hoping to help...but I also believe its a distraction that LE did not need.

Wish I could get my hands on that "script" Zanny and Samantha gave Casey.... interesting read, no doubt

I'm sure we'll be seeing one soon enough (she'll type one up on her or her attorney's laptop)!

Originally Posted by Lovejac
Man, that Ted......grrrrrrr......I would like to b**ch slap him, talking 'bout my Lennie!!!
BTW, I didn't necessarily AGREE with Ted, but he cracks me up anyway!!

Me too... I don't agree with what Ted said about LP, but when he went off on LP, I died laughing. Ted is very passionate about this case and he means well...

What is this that Leonard's saying now? Zenaida is supposed to have an older sister named Samantha, and they both stole Caylee away from Casey and as they drove off handed Casey a list with 'what to tell LE' happened? Good grief!!! :eek:

I liked the part where he said they KNOCKED HER DOWN. LOL :woohoo: (then threw the SCRIPT at her that she was supposed to follow for 30 days to confuse law enforcement. OMG - how ridiculous.)

Produce the script, oh wait, I bet she was told to steal the gas cans and BURN the Script on the 30th day, then she was able to report Caylee missing on day 31.

Problem with that is that her MOTHER reported Caylee missing after chasing her down. KC actually NEVER reported Caylee missing.

FRAN CONGRATS ON YOUR 11th THOUSAND POST. POST #107 ON THIS THREAD.

Way off topic and I will ban myself severely but I had to congratulate one of our most wonderful posters.

Carry on..solve the case. Get busy. We have lots to do ;)

Ok, OT for me too ;)

Thanks Tricia! :D

:blowkiss:

fran

PS...gosh, I hope I don't get my first TO or a ban for this OT post! :woohoo:

Now,...........back to 'Where is Caylee?':(

I liked the part where he said they KNOCKED HER DOWN. LOL :woohoo: (then threw the SCRIPT at her that she was supposed to follow for 30 days to confuse law enforcement. OMG - how ridiculous.)

Produce the script, oh wait, I bet she was told to steal the gas cans and BURN the Script on the 30th day, then she was able to report Caylee missing on day 31.

Problem with that is that her MOTHER reported Caylee missing after chasing her down. KC actually NEVER reported Caylee missing.

Casey never would have reported Caylee missing. She was probably gathering money so she could leave the state.

I don't think there was anyone in the house watching Casey while LP was there....just a made up story to make the public feel better. Like getting Casey sprung from jail so she could tell LP where Caylee was.

I wish LP had never inserted himself in this case.

Yes... there was. I saw her on the news clips. Both Tony and Leonard referred to her several times. She was there until Casey was rearrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back