Greta Van Sustern "On The Record" 1-22-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also used to watch the Dan Abrams show on MSNBC back then.

Once a verdict was reached, I barely left the house......I am sure I will be the same way this time with KC.
I hope this trial comes soon...to a town near someone...LOL

I'm glad that Greta had so much infor on tonite !
& The panel seemed to be READING the Pages of Discovery !
ALso I learned some new and very TELLING Info:
Especially the Text Messages from AL & JG !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel much better about the future of the jury convicting KC !!!

I am so totally appalled that KC put Precious Little Angel Caylee
into a Laundry/bag/hamper & Trash Bag.... I don't care if she
did include a pooh blanket... and the
Audacity of the SO CALLED mother of a Precious Baby Girl....
putting duct tape / with or with out a red heart sticker...
IT IS TOTALLY APPALLING there is
just NO Way that she deserves any MERCY/

JMO
God Bless Everyone who is working to Bring Justice
to the Case of Convicting the Killer of Little
ANGEL >>> CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY !!!!!! "THANK YOU !!!!":clap:
jjgram

Just to clarify-what I thought I heard MF say was that GA saw Caylee in the trunk on the 24th-Maybe I did not hear correctly{looking for cats}.When I bring up the link listed as everything discussed on GVS,I get a copy of the text messages.Did anyone else actually hear what MF said?
I'll be listening again tonight if I can stay awake. If not I hope to see it tomorrow. Funny thing, I was shuttling dogs out and was out of the room.

In my opinion, Sean K is full of what his website is named. I read him for a while and found him to be about as credible as DC and his psychic friend (you know, the one who can make free phone calls without verizon billing her). I would urge those not familiar with his ways and methods to check him out closely before taking anything he says as truth. I'm amazed (or maybe dismayed) that Greta had him on her show. :rolleyes:
...and I got the impression that he doesn't think very much of us here at WS.

3. Dr. Baden has always been on Greta's show whenever a murder case or the kidnapping of Natalie Hollaway was discussed, so I'm not surprised to see a lot of him on GVS.

Yep.....and also Cyril Wecht.

OK, sorry but I totally keep missing how Mark Furman thinks the body was moved and when. Is anyone able to spell that out for me?

Re: GA seeing in the trunk....

I think after the FACTS are out... now...
L@@KING back....
he probably puts 2 + 2 Together... ** Maybe then he just:waitasec:
thought it was Dirty Laundry & Trash / along with the
Stolen Gas Cans.... AFTER ALL: these parents had been
dealing with a "CRIMINAL KC " for years !!!!:waitasec:

** It is an old saying.... Hind sight is Clearer ! ! !
JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

A few things:

1. If Sean wanted to report all of his conversations to LE, that was the right thing to do.
Going on a "news" show to discuss things that CA thought were private makes him pond scum.

2. I miss the old panel too. Geragos was on the panel when the Lacy Peterson situation started and he was slamming Scott so I was very surprised that he wound up being SP's defense attorney.

3. Dr. Baden has always been on Greta's show whenever a murder case or the kidnapping of Natalie Hollaway was discussed, so I'm not surprised to see a lot of him on GVS.

1. I made a similar remark when he said he and CA were friends at one time. Again, I was i the next room and may have heard that wrong, but I said, "some friend."

2. I remember Geragos being on there. How funny!

3. He has been a staple on GVS. Lately however, he has been popping up on Geraldo and another show, so maybe he is a Fox staple?

OK, sorry but I totally keep missing how Mark Furman thinks the body was moved and when. Is anyone able to spell that out for me?

I didn't realize I had been out of the room that long. I am clueless...

Thanks. Question, how long did it take you to download?

LL - it does take awhile. There's 86.84 mb of info.

I recommend it. There's some very good info in there.

GVS was good tonight; however, it troubled me when she didn't know who Y. Melich and J. Allen were. She sure needs to do more homework and get up to speed on this case, IMO.

Also, Kraus told Greta that he hooked up with CA through Mark N. (Anthony's former attorney). They are friends ??

This link has 59 pages. It includes the text messages and LE's information on S. Krause.

The Krause stuff starts on page 9 and the text messages begin on page 34. I haven't read the entire document - so, I don't know if there is info in it about GA and the gas cans or not.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/textmessagelog.pdf

I have read the documents,and what I am referring to isn't in the newly released documents.What I am referring to is a statement by MF,that by the look on his face,may have been a slip,I thought I heard him say that GA saw Caylee in the trunk on the 24th,but maybe he said GA saw evidence in the trunk on the 24th.I did clearly hear him say that date of death was June 16th.Will have to get back with this tomorrow.Night all!:confused:

Where can I find the messages from CA...are they posted somewhere?

I didn't see the actual messages from CA to Sean in the doc dump (I don't think I missed them?) but you can find some on his site & much more about CA there..I don't believe we're allowed to name or link the site here on WS..Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Sean looked awful..must be the cancer treatments.

I like MF but he's so missing the boat on this case..On most nights it's obvious he's not very well informed..Greta isn't either sorry to say!

I miss Bernie & the gang too..Can't stand Jeff Brown (he needs to GO!) but like Pam Bondi a lot.

I have read the documents,and what I am referring to isn't in the newly released documents.What I am referring to is a statement by MF,that by the look on his face,may have been a slip,I thought I heard him say that GA saw Caylee in the trunk on the 24th,but maybe he said GA saw evidence in the trunk on the 24th.I did clearly hear him say that date of death was June 16th.Will have to get back with this tomorrow.Night all!:confused:

Sorry, ForDaniel - I got a phone call about the time Mark F. said that so - I can't help you out with that.

I, too, am confused by Mark's "take" on this case. He seems to think someone else is involved seems to me. He just hasn't come out with what he's thinking yet (that I've heard anyway).

One last thing---I also was hoping that GVS asked who Yuri and JA were for the audience,and not that she didn't know who they are,otherwise she should drop covering this case.

MF said that GA DID NOT see Caylees body in the trunk on the 24th. His theory is.....

Caylee was killed on the 16th. Kept in the trunk until the body started to smell. Then, dumped in the woods. Before the 24th. That's what he means by moved. Moved from the trunk to the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa