Greta Van Sustern "On The Record" 1/27/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I wrap dryer sheets around my dogs after they roll in (fill in the blank)....

Can I wrap dryer sheets around my dogs after they roll in (fill in the blank)....

Lol. Sounds good to me...but something I DO know, if your dog is stressed/sensitive to Thunder Storms, rub them down with a dryer sheet to lessen the electricity in their fur.

I don't remember which brand,sure it's on the net, but you can rub them on exposed skin and it will keep skeeters away

Up here I have to leave them in the box and whack the skeeters one by one...errr, so I guess they do work :)...we have mountain skeeters and dey is nasty...

Lol. Sounds good to me...but something I DO know, if your dog is stressed/sensitive to Thunder Storms, rub them down with a dryer sheet to lessen the electricity in their fur.

Thanks,
I will have to try that with my one cat. He is a big baby when it comes to T-storms. He starts getting all shaky and whines before it even gets close. Never thought the static in the air may be making his fur tingly.

I also know that you can rub them on your socks or stockings to help keep pants and skirts from clinging.

tx dot - I think I read in the last doc release that there was a dryer sheet found in TL car I think it was found when he bought his car in for LE to have forensic check the car out . Do others remember this?

tx dot - I think I read in the last doc release that there was a dryer sheet found in TL car I think it was found when he bought his car in for LE to have forensic check the car out . Do others remember this?

TY.......that's what I remember too.

Wonder if there are FS sheets used in all the A's cars, or if this is just a KC habit ??

I've always thought the trunk was cleaned more than once.

Welcome to WS !!

Dryer sheets to keep mosquitos away? Hmmmm, I'm pretty crafty...wonder if I could stitch them together to make a mosquito repellent outfit? Just kidding. Do we need to start a "Uses for Dryer Sheets" thread? lol

Thanks for the Greta update. I missed her show last night and didn't record it. I always like to hear what MFurman has to say even though lately it seems he's latched onto the theory that perhaps someone else other than KC could have murdered Caylee.

Can you believe it??? Why not spray a little Febreze, or some Glade? :waitasec:

It's an "old" household tip.....if you put a fabric softener sheet in your kitchen pail, then put the bag on top of it, the freshener shhet keeps the can not smelling like garbage. Don't need those "odor control" bags.

Since we are speaking of dryer sheets, this helpful, money saving idea shouldn't be seen as too off topic...Tear your dryer sheets in half and make the box last twice as long. Trust me, you will NOT be able to tell any difference. I actually read that manufacturers make them 3 times too big, so you could cut each sheet into 3 pieces and get the same effect. I'm too lazy to do this, but, ever since reading this, I tear my sheets in half. Absolutely (tee hee) no difference. Try it for yourself.

Lots of good info I never expected to find on WS! I'm a downy girl but I think I'm going to get some Bounce today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal