Guest Speaker - Woman Who Spotted Caylee in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbar..you were just on the thread that was closed....what is it that you do not understand?

We don't understand what the heck this thread is about. Did you see Caylee somewhere? Are there some details you'd like to share?

I'm sorry but this thread is not clear to me....can someone explain?

This is a questions and answers thread for "Telling The Truth". All are invited to attend.

I will move over TTT posts from the "Caylee is Alive" thread so TTT doesn't have to start over again.

Be patient as this takes some time.

BUMP up

jbar..you were just on the thread that was closed....what is it that you do not understand?

Apparently it's not just me!

I'm lost... would like direction on the thread...

Yes DeeJae...that is ALL correct.
July 2nd, Orlando Airport, 5-6pm Flight 862 from Orlando to Atlanta.

Oh... okay, thread title changed... I thought the Atlanta sighting was investigated and cleared as not credible.

(as well as the OIA sighting)

It would probably be better to name this thread "woman who had sighting of Caylee in GA airport speaks" rather than "Casey is telling the truth". jmho. Looking forward to talking with you TTT.

Telling the Truth, please modify your OP and title to this thread so that we are clear on topic. Thanks!

Title should give an indication that TTT BELIEVES that she spotted Caylee. Very confusing otherwise at it shows up as confirmed news!

Welcome TTT!

Oh... okay, thread title changed... I thought the Atlanta sighting was investigated and cleared as not credible.
that is what was reported..... LE was cited in the report... TTT, are you saying that this is not true?

Perfect. Thats what I thought too....isnt it in the docs? Caylee did not show up on the roster for the flight and all children on it were looked in to and accounted for? Am I correct? Because that is what I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard