*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I googled "Randy Taylor sentencing," I found multiple articles that referenced Alexis' "whereabouts" or "the location of Alexis Murphy." One did say body. I seem to recall that at the time, some reporters were careful to point out that Hallahan did NOT say "body," but I can't find them now. If he did use the word body, that would be a major screwup considering Taylor wants to appeal his conviction, and I think it would be bigger news.

When I googled "Randy Taylor sentencing," I found multiple articles that referenced Alexis' "whereabouts" or "the location of Alexis Murphy." One did say body. I seem to recall that at the time, some reporters were careful to point out that Hallahan did NOT say "body," but I can't find them now. If he did use the word body, that would be a major screwup considering Taylor wants to appeal his conviction, and I think it would be bigger news.
Yeah but I don't remember him turning any offer down, I heard that the family of AM turned down HIS offer not the other way around. HE wanted to make a plea deal in exchange for info on where AM was but the family said they weren't making any deals with a murderer.

Yeah but I don't remember him turning any offer down, I heard that the family of AM turned down HIS offer not the other way around. HE wanted to make a plea deal in exchange for info on where AM was but the family said they weren't making any deals with a murderer.

Thats how I remember it also. They turned him down.

Hallahan told taylor(rat) to take a plea deal during the trail. Rat said No and family told Le, "no" as well after they heard of the pleas deal. Thats where the whole thing come from. Its a article where AM mother says after she heard of such deal during the trail. To come to her and tell her were her daughter is not le and etc. She said they not going to do any deals like Hallahan tried to do for Rat in court. They want him to face the law.

That deal hallahan offered (rat) in court would have gotten him less time. But the kicker is IN my small opinion from a law perspective, if RAT took that deal, it would've open up the Sm case. That is the main reason why he(rat) didn't take the deal. It opens a lot of possibilites on him in other cases. It would show he is a murder. "missing" would be his trade mark style of murder of the victim.

Because he already is shown to have Killed AM with the same style.

I have a question about Randy Allen Taylor. I hope it isn't too gross for the forum, and that someone will have the answer. Taylor said (or is reputed to have said) of Alexis Murphy that "from the first time I seen her, I wanted to **** her my way."
What does that mean? Is it just something people say, like a local colloquialism, or was there some sort of specific meaning to the statement? It's not that I want to have a long conversation about Taylor's sexual likes and dislikes, yuck, but if there was some sort of specific predilection (sp?) it might shed light on his associations, habits, and ultimately, the possible location of Alexis Murphy's body.
My apologies if this has already been discussed, but I haven't been able to find the answer.

I have a question about Randy Allen Taylor. I hope it isn't too gross for the forum, and that someone will have the answer. Taylor said (or is reputed to have said) of Alexis Murphy that "from the first time I seen her, I wanted to **** her my way."
What does that mean? Is it just something people say, like a local colloquialism, or was there some sort of specific meaning to the statement? It's not that I want to have a long conversation about Taylor's sexual likes and dislikes, yuck, but if there was some sort of specific predilection (sp?) it might shed light on his associations, habits, and ultimately, the possible location of Alexis Murphy's body.
My apologies if this has already been discussed, but I haven't been able to find the answer.

In all honesty I hope to never find out what he meant by that.
I dont think the meaning of his statement would lead to her location anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member