GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry y'all, I'm in and out, but Witt is testifying that Heather's phone had contact with SM's phone (#3175):

July: 400+ times
August: ? (missed it)
September: just under 400 times
October: 517 times
November: 64 times
December 6 times (all on the morning of 12/18/2013)

Hart testifies that when SM and Heather broke up "around the holidays," Heather continued to work at TK. He called SM to see if he could come in. When he asked SM if he was "tied up," SM responded, "what do you mean by that?" HAHAHA!

SM went on to talk about Heather and call her a bunch of derogatory names.

That cracked me up! (The tied up part, not the names). You know he's been dying to say that!

Hart testifies that when SM and Heather broke up "around the holidays," Heather continued to work at TK. He called SM to see if he could come in. When he asked SM if he was "tied up," SM responded, "what do you mean by that?" HAHAHA!

SM went on to talk about Heather and call her a bunch of derogatory names.

BBM

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Attorney James Galmore just cross-examined Ronald Witt. He's the lawyer who Judge Dennis yelled at during pre-trial motions yesterday afternoon. Sorry he's blurry in the pic, but I had to wait for him to turn around, and he was briskly walking back to the defense table.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-10_14-10-57.png
    upload_2019-9-10_14-10-57.png
    525 KB · Views: 41
Steven (sp?) Schiraldi is sworn in and takes the stand. He has since moved to Chicago. He states he and Heather went to high school together and were not close, "not at all." They did not keep in touch, but reconnected in 2013, after "roughly 3 years" had passed. They followed each other on social media. When he commented on one of her Instagram posts, she replied. After a brief chat, he asked her if he could take her out to dinner, and they went out Dec. 17th.

upload_2019-9-10_14-12-49.png

upload_2019-9-10_14-13-33.png

SS and Heather had dinner at Banditos in Myrtle Beach. They then drove to Inlet Square Mall, so Heather could practice driving a stick shift in his 1998 Ford Ranger ("a very small truck"). Before they went to Inlet Square, they drove around looking at Christmas lights.

Feel Good about Eating Good - Banditos Cantina - Restaurant in Myrtle Beach, SC

Inlet_Square_Mall_%286081428211%29.jpg

Heather gave SS a brief tour around the apartment. He was inside less than 10 minutes. They had a "brief kiss" at the door as he was leaving.

The "house" (apartment) was pretty messy.

From the time he left his house to take Heather home and got back to his house was "less than an hour."

SS states they made plans to hang out again. He sent Heather a text when he got home, letting her know he'd made it home. He didn't go anywhere else until the next morning, when he left for work at the restaurant Wicked Tuna (in Murrells Inlet, fwiw).

Latest Twitter posts:

going back to the T-Mobile guy:

Heather Elvis' last phone activity was from her phone to Sidney's cell phone 3:41 a.m. Dec. 18, 2013 lasting 1.8 seconds. Her phone pinged at the Peachtree Boat Landing where ultimately her car was found.

next up:

Stefano Schiraldi went on a first date with #HeatherElvis on 12/17/13, the night before she disappeared.

sidneymoorer - Twitter Search

I love Nancy Livesay to my bones, but I really think Chris Helms should do the bulk of the witness examinations. Judge Dennis is way less of a ________ (insert favorite expletive noun here) when it's not Nancy. Whatever it takes to get a GUILTY verdict!

Sorry y'all, I'm in and out, but Witt is testifying that Heather's phone had contact with SM's phone (#3175):

July: 400+ times
August: ? (missed it)
September: just under 400 times
October: 517 times
November: 64 times
December 6 times (all on the morning of 12/18/2013)

Thanks. I believe we have all the phone contacts from the other 3 trials here :p

Timelines *No Discussion Thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member