GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point about the items being thrown on the fire and his distinguishing between them being actual rags or paper towels .. PC says they sort of looked to smother the fire as they were thrown on, so he deduced they were rags, not paper towels.

I was actually coming up with ways the defense would spin this and that was one of my arguments .. glad the witness said that before the cross

Ooh! Conspiracy theory: Maybe none of the family (TM, CM, NM, lil' CM, PC, AC) is going to testify. Maybe they're just on the witness list, so they're sequestered and can't hear this testimony. Maybe as we sit here, a judge is signing an arrest warrant for SM, TM, AC, and AC's boyfriend for murder charges and accessory-after-the-fact charges.

Last edited:
This is very damning testimony. I'm shocked that this wasn't used in previous trials. It seems like a no brainer. If I wasn't convinced of their guilt before, I certainly would be now. Who burns towels after washing a car? Dang.

I discard towels if my dog throws up on them in the car. But I don't burn them!

I can't even believe this.
They actually got their own kid involved? What the fork?
Is there any chance that the next witness will be the forgotten BF of AC?

No, Ashley is TM's sister. Allegedly. There has been chatter about whether or not she may actually be TM's daughter since TM was in AC's phone as "mom" or something.

Just catching up saw you were talking about Sidney talking to people in the courtroom. This is all I could find.

Cathy Russon@cathyrusson
#SidneyMoorer laughing, chatting with family members in the gallery during the afternoon break. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/sidney-moorer/watch-live-sidney-moorer-on-trial-again-for-allegedly-kidnapping-heather-elvis/

Does not say what relatives though.

Is ole Sid still laughing it up with the fam? I mean with the new video and alll......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled