GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can roll the ribbon back up in the VHS tape, when the VCR eats it.
:eek: Has he done anything lately?:confused: Not impressed so far.o_O Mercy!
He also needed to use his notes to tell what educational classes he has taken, what he is certified in. I do believe the other witnesses knew what courses they were certified in without having to check.

Tammy's jury believed him, this one will too!!!

I am not sure if Tammy's jury believed him. They may have just dismissed his testimony out of hand. I will say this, I was/am sure of both of their guilt, but I did have a hard time with his, "I lied to my mom" testimony" in TM's trial. It didn't ring true to me for some reason, but it didn't sway my opinion in TM's trial. I also dismissed his testimony. It just didn't have an effect on my thinking. It was all of the other evidence strung together that made me certain of the guilt. While it is circumstantial, there is a lot of evidence that points one way.

JB is asking questions unrelated to this particular case. It's like he's still trying to qualify BK as an expert. I know he's making a point about the truck headlight forensics or the payphone video, but this is annoying and boring. It's not great post-lunch testimony. I wonder if the jury is trying to keep its collective eyes open as hard as I am right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member